UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Should sallos be removed?

Rikomi-hybrid;2027287 said:
Hey Whiteshedevil - I can't see the small print in your signature where it says: "But uses two mares, illegally stacked stools and three characters simultaneously, which may or may not have resist"

I can't honestly recall one situation where I have ever seen SheDevil using stools or any kind of furniture at that.

darthbooger

Wanderer

honestly, i played for 7+ years without even uoam or assist or anything of the sort and the game was fun, challenging, and watching others do stuff i couldnt quite comprehend was almost motivation to get better and whatnot, but then finding out that all these cheap things are out there takes away from the game immensley, why cant everyone just play the way the game was intended to be played?? i for one am against it all, anyone who uses those programs to me are subpar players anyways, its like using a mouse and keyboard on a console while everyone else is using the controller, LAME

lb3stx

Sorceror

The game is boring to me without sallos. I'm not playing until it comes back. The EA client is clunky and runs like ass. I get 140+ FPS on DF. If I want to play a piece of shit I'll break out the NES. I also donate at least 20/month to support the server. No more from me until it's back. Flame away.

Fact is unless Zippy comes back and Revamps Razor to run on the new OS's then sallos needs to stay around..

I seriously can't do anything except fight in the pits and play poker and even then I still get lockups, just not as often.. I can fight on both and I really dont care if they take half the features out of it.. As long as I dont crash anymore thats all I care about. I own on both..

zerot

Sorceror

lb3stx;2032549 said:
The game is boring to me without sallos. I'm not playing until it comes back. The EA client is clunky and runs like ass. I get 140+ FPS on DF. If I want to play a piece of shit I'll break out the NES. I also donate at least 20/month to support the server. No more from me until it's back. Flame away.

I'm not exactly sure how you can call it boring... it's a lot more difficult because you actually have to do things yourself. Actually having to do things manually should make it more interesting. How long have you been playing UO??

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror

The looting and the instant recalling to player positions is fucking bullshit, remove it

agreed there is no razor auto loot anymore, it was taken away cause it was cheating...and the instant recall to player thing....u kidding me...wtf is that shit? It promotes ganking and demotes any chance at a faction 1 v 1, it needs to gizo amigo.

begin record razor macro
loot a corpse
stop razor macro
hot key

there you go fast razor looting.

I agree on the map situation even though a creative mind on razor can do the same (just not with a map), however even though most of the other stuff I disagree since you can do the same thing on razor with macro's.

I really hope zippy updates razor that it sorely needs.

Simon Cowell;2032667 said:
begin record razor macro
loot a corpse
stop razor macro
hot key

This will autoloot an entire corpse and put it all into your backpack? No matter what they have?

Revelations;2032668 said:
This will autoloot an entire corpse and put it all into your backpack? No matter what they have?

I forgot an important element

YOu have to record yourself picking up something from a corpse and dropping it in your backpack.

Let me see real quick it's been a few since I did it. The last time I experimented with razor macro's.

Ok this is what you do for fast looting on Razor:

Begin Recording
Double Click Corpse
Convert to type

This part is in general say you want all regs and pots
Record yourself picking up each type of reagent
Then convert each to type

Then do the same for potions and gold

Then hotkey it and there you go

My quick one looks like:

Double Click (corpse (2006) )
Lift Sulfurous Ash (of8c)
Drop to (bunch of numbers and coords) - basically your backpack
Lift Black Pearl (0f7a)
Drop to backpack
Hotkey

Then to test it out I ran it once and it picked up everything. The hassle is just to add everything you want to take off the corpse but once you do it will do it very quickly.

Mara

Knight

I couldn't get this to work. The items that you put into the macro are specific item id(which are not on new people's corpses that you will loot). If you convert macro items to target by type, razor will only move your own items around, or they will not be found by razor.

Hmmm ok I figured it out.

it is

drop to backpack and loop it.

That way you just click on something and it auto goes to backpack I believe. Kind of like how sallos does it.

Mara

Knight

Still don't think that is going to do it. When you are trying to set up the macro using specific item id's for the items, razor will recognize those as you are testing right there. Those specific item ids are not on anyone's corpse though. Each greater heal potion bottle, for example, has its own specific item id - which you will not find out there looting.

If you go into the macro and shift the items you want to loot to item type(which you would need to to loot abroad), razor will now just move things around in your own pack or not find the items on the corpse in front of you. At least that has been my experience wiith it.

No, you misunderstand. You don't have to tie in individual items.

Just do a macro where you loot anything from anywhere not necessarily a corpse then drop it in your backpack. Then erase whatever item you just dropped leaving the drop to backpack portion.

THen just loop that

Then whatever is on your cursor will be dropped into your backpack continuously until you stop the macro.

zerot

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;2032670 said:
Your right we pushed your shit 2v2 and 3v3 with our recruits so I guess that speaks for itself..

Lol everytime it came to 2v2 we won. We weren't in vent or skype and we were calling targets by spells and spits and still won the majority. What's that say about you guys?

Anyway, that's beside the point. Don't say you own on both when you clearly do not. That's what I was getting at.