UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something funny and a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Something funny and a warning.

Venomous Villain;1856817 said:
how the hell did the thread get into dinosaurs becomign extinct?

Simple.

1. Kitchen makes a comment regarding how not everyone is tech savvy enough to be at fault for getting conned online.
  2. Incubusfanrandomnumber retorts by requesting Kitchen's ATM card pin # followed by the comment: "Technology will be the downfall of man".
  3. Dr. Zoidberg calls out Incubusfanrandomnumber for this comment.
  4. namlamina calls out Dr. Zoidberg in turn, revealing himself to be a dirty hippie in the process.
  5. LongustheEwok, holding no fear of dirty hippies, calls bullshit on namlamina's calling out of Dr. Zoidberg's calling out of Incubusfanrandomnumber.
  6. namlamina does not take LongustheEwok's intervention in this discussion lightly.
  7. It is at this point that I make an insightful comment, ending the debate once and for all.
  8. kdivers, totally overwhelmed by my genius, asks for clarification.
  9. I, devout as I am in my war against ignorance, clarify.
  10. namlamina, doubtlessly unsatisfied with the fact that he has been well and truly "pwned", makes a lame attempt to "hand wave" my comment away, mentioning some unrelated bullshit about dinosaurs in the process.
  11. I proceed to "pwn" namlamina again. (A rare "re-pwn", if you will.)
  12. In regards to the dinosaur comment namlamina made, ScubaSean jumps in with a post that can be roughly summed up by the phrase: "lol u r dumb".
  13. Everyone has a good laugh at namlamina's expense.

kdivers

Knight

Amazing Hector;1856822 said:
Simple.

1. Kitchen makes a comment regarding how not everyone is tech savvy enough to be at fault for getting conned online.
  2. Incubusfanrandomnumber retorts by requesting Kitchen's ATM card pin # followed by the comment: "Technology will be the downfall of man".
  4. namlamina calls out Dr. Zoidberg in turn, revealing himself to be a dirty hippie in the process.
  5. LongustheEwok, holding no fear of dirty hippies, calls bullshit on namlamina's calling out of Dr. Zoidberg's calling out of Incubusfanrandomnumber.
  6. namlamina does not take LongustheEwok's intervention in this discussion lightly.
  7. It is at this point that I make an insightful comment, ending the debate once and for all.
  10. namlamina, doubtlessly unsatisfied with the fact that he has been well and truly "pwned", makes a lame attempt to "hand wave" my comment away, mentioning some unrelated bullshit about dinosaurs in the process.
  12. In regards to the dinosaur comment namlamina made, ScubaSean jumps in with a post that can be roughly summed up by the phrase: "lol u r dumb".

thats essentially it

WaRgAzM

Knight

Simple.

[e clap

wkstrm

Lord

Simple.

[e cheer

Than I can finally close this thread and the forums goes back to normal again.

ZacharyBinks

Sorceror

thank you Angela Bloodcrow..i am not heythisisadam10 lol, and sorry to you whoever you are for not using "timestamps" at the right time. jeeze you guys are a tough crowd. IM MALVADA DAMNIT! :)

Zmey

Wanderer

The funniest part of this entire thread is people actually thinking the FBI is going to do something. I seriously doubt anyone "pooped their pants" in fear of being prosecuted.

Amazing Hector;1855986 said:
Technology will be our doom, eh?

Please explain how meteor strikes, massive earthquakes, the sun expanding, ect. will not possibly lead to the "downfall of man".

all of these will end the earths life not mans. man will destroy itself not the earth. and even when we think we fucked it up so bad we have to leave. couple thousand years later itll be right back to where it was with life everywhere.

namlamina

Sorceror

1) I'm not a hippy. I have a specialization in Environmental Policy / International Environmental Law.

Hector: "I would like to point out that despite the remote chances of any of the natural disasters I put forward occurring, the chance of them occurring still exists. Hell, we know the issue with the sun expanding will occur. Any life on the planet when that occurs is pretty much well and truly fucked."

I believe I only tried to point out that the environmental crises occurring around the globe are much more likely to wipe out billions of humans within the next 200 years, let alone 10,000 years, before anything you mentioned will most likely occur. The X Chromosome is depleting too, the Human Race will most likely no longer have males long before the Sun Expands to a size large enough to kill off life on Planet Earth.

Do you like the movie "Thank You For Smoking"? You could probably learn a lot about how most of your arguments are built on enormous fallacies from that movie. Keep to the "MAYBE SOMEDAY" Scenarios. I study Environmental Policy / Sciences. People are already dieing due to lack of water, lack of arable land, and desertification in places like China and India (Overpopulation Vs. Nature).

To your Sustenance Technology debate: Genetically Altered Food is, according to the Environmental Documentary "Que Comemos Hoy" about Organic Vs. Genetically Altered Food in the European Union, GAF is not as nutritious as Organic. According to the BBC article, the drive to return to Organic (rapidly growing popularity in many developed countries) is a revert that will cause more starvation in the world.

Hector: "When the inevitable starvation/plague/war/whatever occurs, what happens when the global population drops back to sustainable levels?"
Can you answer that question? NO. Can I? No.
But... That depends on the politicians around that time, and how much humans want to learn from what they have done? I do not know the future.

And to Scuba, sorry if you did not catch the part about TO WIPE OUT THE DINOSAURS. My earlier post in the thread brought up the newest theory for the extinction of the dinosaurs, the salt water methane explosions. Find me the hard evidence that proves that your theory is anything more than a theory. Duh, huge asteroids have hit the planet before, yes they have fucked up ecosystems, but it is still only a theory as to why the Dinosaurs became extinct, there are numerous other theories out there, all with the same lack of hard evidence to prove them to be even 50% true. "Land Before Time" touches on more theories of the extinction of dinosaurs that you could possibly try to debate over as well - I think there's like 20 of those movies now, all with great cartoons and easy to follow plot lines for you. I was only throwing Dinosaurs in there as a reference, not trying to side track the debate.

namlamina;1858199 said:
I'm not a hippy

Ok.

namlamina;1858199 said:
I have a specialization in Environmental Policy / International Environmental Law.

Wait.

What?

namlamina;1858199 said:
I study Environmental Policy / Sciences.

As do I.

namlamina;1858199 said:
Do you like the movie "Thank You For Smoking"? You could probably learn a lot about how most of your arguments are built on enormous fallacies from that movie.

It's a movie, sir.

It doesn't make testable claims, it makes jokes.

namlamina;1858199 said:
People are already dieing due to lack of water, lack of arable land, and desertification in places like China and India (Overpopulation Vs. Nature).

What I asked you rethorically regarding sustainable population levels already assumed this.

Your point, sir.

namlamina;1858199 said:
Hector: "When the inevitable starvation/plague/war/whatever occurs, what happens when the global population drops back to sustainable levels?"
Can you answer that question? NO. Can I? No.

Of course I can't answer this, as it would be very silly of me to make a hard claim regarding the inevitablity of an event in the future with out the evidence to back it up.

Sirkah

Sorceror

namlamina;1858199 said:
The X Chromosome is depleting too, the Human Race will most likely no longer have males long before the Sun Expands to a size large enough to kill off life on Planet Earth.

less males, more girls. lets do it

Status
Not open for further replies.