UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

Moofus

Page
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

Congrats to the winners!

I got THIRD! :)))))) Can't believe it. I bought like 70 tickets.

Madmax2

Wanderer

Congrats everyone! Wish they would have had prizes other than just the houses but oh well always next time.

beelzebub

Knight

far left one, the purple brick one with the tall japanese lanterns

which one you want?

Moofus;1899719 said:
Which house are you picking beelzebub? :)

no screenshots.

im going for the log.

i think beelz wants far left.

leaves middle man and swamps. one thing ill tell ya and you may want to ask. but there is some rare fish on that swamp one that ive never seen on anyones house ever. i would consider them to be rare but not sure if its part of the house or something gm added.

wkstrm

Lord

I won the honor of putting my tickets in the trashcan. :)

Was like 30 numbers from two of the winning numbers though. Oh well, better luck next time.

Ssithnos

Wanderer

1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

I see the numbers were not drawn randomly, I'm just curious how they were chosen? I heard a 4 hour show by a random number expert and he said if you flip a coin 100 times and tally each time the coin is flipped, heads and tails will be around 50%, but the thing is, the heads will stick together and the tails will stick together, for example 3 heads in a row, 4 tails in a row, etc, same as in vegas, the roulette wheel won't go black, red, black, red, it will go black for so many time and red for so many times, of course it will occasionally go black, red, heads, tails but out of 100 times not as many as the similar odd or even numbers falling next to eachother, that's just how random numbers fall, and seeing that 4 different groups of tickets were chosen, I can see it wasn't done randomly by definition the pure meaning of the word randomly, not saying any bias took place just curious. All my tickets started with 13, so I guess that's unlucky heheh, but how random numbers work I would expect at least 1 group to have been chosen twice.

wkstrm

Lord

Ssithnos;1899802 said:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

I see the numbers were not drawn randomly, I'm just curious how they were chosen? I heard a 4 hour show by a random number expert and he said if you flip a coin 100 times and tally each time the coin is flipped, heads and tails will be around 50%, but the thing is, the heads will stick together and the tails will stick together, for example 3 heads in a row, 4 tails in a row, etc, same as in vegas, the roulette wheel won't go black, red, black, red, it will go black for so many time and red for so many times, of course it will occasionally go black, red, heads, tails but out of 100 times not as many as the similar odd or even numbers falling next to eachother, that's just how random numbers fall, and seeing that 4 different groups of tickets were chosen, I can see it wasn't done randomly by definition the pure meaning of the word randomly, not saying any bias took place just curious. All my tickets started with 13, so I guess that's unlucky heheh, but how random numbers work I would expect at least 1 group to have been chosen twice.

If there would have been more numbers choosen for smaller winnings as well then I guess you could see the pattern. Right now, I tihnkt he range is to big for any pattern. or you're looking at a pattern that is to small.

beelzebub

Knight

Ssithnos;1899802 said:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

you sir are retarded. a coin has a 50% chance OBVIOUSLY. but there's only two choices in this particular statistic, rather than thousands.

the fact that either side of a coin could land in multiples in a random environment doesnt prove that within THOUSANDS of numbers, you're going to get any numbers even near succession.

this isnt a coin flip. its a computer generated randomizer that they chose two variables (ex: 000001 and 100000), in which ANY number between the two variables is going to be chosen

whoever taught you mathematical statistics was a moron

beelzebub

Knight

its possible, none the less there's only 2 variables in that statistic so it wouldnt be valid in comparison to this raffle

sssuuu

Knight

Soooo on the side note, how many tickets were purchase so we can calculate how much gold was wiped from the sever.

I didn't win, so I want to feel like my gold was willing donated to the realms of Never lands to help the economy of this shard :p

*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord

sssuuu;1899871 said:
Soooo on the side note, how many tickets were purchase so we can calculate how much gold was wiped from the sever.

I didn't win, so I want to feel like my gold was willing donated to the realms of Never lands to help the economy of this shard :p

*Rides away on an emu*

Actually, all the gold from the raffle and the X-mas goldsink will be used to buy the Demise and Divinity shards.

Joke for sure.

popol

Sorceror

omg !!!!!!!!!!! i win
number 011092

Attachments

• ogggggggg yea.jpg
    ogggggggg yea.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 137

sssuuu

Knight

Congrads :D

I'm glad an 08'er won [e Yea!

Horray! So out of the winners who's going to sell their house :p

*Rides away on an emu*

Momoney

Sorceror

beelzebub;1899815 said:
you sir are retarded. a coin has a 50% chance OBVIOUSLY. but there's only two choices in this particular statistic, rather than thousands.

the fact that either side of a coin could land in multiples in a random environment doesnt prove that within THOUSANDS of numbers, you're going to get any numbers even near succession.

this isnt a coin flip. its a computer generated randomizer that they chose two variables (ex: 000001 and 100000), in which ANY number between the two variables is going to be chosen

whoever taught you mathematical statistics was a moron

QFT!!!!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ssithnos;1899802 said:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

You definately think too much.

1st: Black Sheep
2nd: Beelzebub
3rd: Moofus
4th: POPOL

Awesome winner selection, should be a great place to live!

Hey popol, si jamais tu veux déménager tu me lache un AIM d'avance stp, on va s'arranger quelquechose :)