UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

MadeInQuebec;1899938 said:
You definately think too much.

1st: Black Sheep
2nd: Beelzebub
3rd: Moofus
4th: POPOL

Awesome winner selection, should be a great place to live!

Hey popol, si jamais tu veux déménager tu me lache un AIM d'avance stp, on va s'arranger quelquechose :)

any idea how much they each spent on these raffle tickets?

uoforlife

Sorceror

sssuuu;1899871 said:
Soooo on the side note, how many tickets were purchase so we can calculate how much gold was wiped from the sever.

I didn't win, so I want to feel like my gold was willing donated to the realms of Never lands to help the economy of this shard :p

*Rides away on an emu*

i agree. from what i heard there was about 15 thousand tickets sold. is that right?

wkstrm

Lord

Speedy-hybrid;1899953 said:
what i heard was 26k tickets sold but i could be wrong

1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

Based on these numbers we could draw the conclusion that atleast 20767 tickets we're sold, that means that atleast 207670000 gold was taken out of the economy. Pretty good, aye?!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

wkstrm;1899979 said:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

Based on these numbers we could draw the conclusion that atleast 20767 tickets we're sold, that means that atleast 207670000 gold was taken out of the economy. Pretty good, aye?!

Not certainly. Do you think that the number started at 00001?

I would have the feeling that it probably started at 10000.

wkstrm

Lord

MadeInQuebec;1899981 said:
Not certainly. Do you think that the number started at 00001?

I would have the feeling that it probably started at 10000.

Speedy-hybrid;1900003 said:
ya i would bet it started at 10,000..

sorry, my misstake. Yes, I think also it started at 10000. I bought my first raffle ticket pretty soon after the server restart. My first one was 10630 and the shard had not been up for very long when I bought it.

Subtract 100 mill from that number then.

MadeInQuebec

wkstrm;1900006 said:
Subtract 100 mill from that number then.

I would never hire you as my accountant...

-Hello Mr. MIQ, here are the final results for the annual report we have to send to the bank

-Sir wkstrm, something is odd, here you see this number I have a little problem believing it's accurate

-Oh yea, you are right, nevermind sir, I did make a slight mistake, just substract 100 millions from there and all should be back in order

-*gasp*

the highest tickets i saw were about 25k and it did start at 10k i have like 10189 and i bought right after it came up so i doubt 10k sold that fast. but yea somewhere in the range of 150mil synced away. not to bad.

MadeInQuebec

Ronn;1900041 said:
WHO IS THE WINNEEEEERRRRRRR??????????????????//

You know you could have read the thread...

1st: Black Sheep
2nd: Beelzebub
3rd: Moofus
4TH: popol

beelzebub

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1900009 said:
I would never hire you as my accountant...

-Hello Mr. MIQ, here are the final results for the annual report we have to send to the bank

-Sir wkstrm, something is odd, here you see this number I have a little problem believing it's accurate

-Oh yea, you are right, nevermind sir, I did make a slight mistake, just substract 100 millions from there and all should be back in order

-*gasp*

lol

Orgazmo

Knight

incubusfan1413;1900129 said:
i want me house.

First thing thats gonna happen is your gonna get your house....
Log Out...
and Mute is gonna recustomize that ugly POS when your not home....

;)

-666-

Squire

worst raffle ever, all the people that won were already rich, except possibly moofus, but if he bought 70 tickets like he said, then he wasnt poor either =[

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Beelze we can finally get [e married now that you have a good home... When should I move my stuff in?

Trevor

Knight

-666-;1900220 said:
worst raffle ever, all the people that won were already rich, except possibly moofus, but if he bought 70 tickets like he said, then he wasnt poor either =[
So what? I really could care less, a lot of money was lost. Plus the rich should get it. Most worked hard for there money if a poor person got it i would be mad.

I didn't even enter this. Figured it was a waste of my money anyway.

popol

Sorceror

-666-;1900220 said:

i sell all my stuff to buy tickets !!!!!!!