UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the new crafting system was part of ML

Re: the new crafting system was part of ML

Dexter-LoM;553191 said:
I hope they bump the loot but I want them to bump the AI at the same time.

Amen.

FE

PS A small loot bump would be good outside Gaunt. I don't see any need for one for the Gaunt Bosses tbh.

uome

Bug Hunter

Feersum Endjinn;553193 said:
PS A small loot bump would be good outside Gaunt. I don't see any need for one for the Gaunt Bosses tbh.
I would prefer to see a small bump go to lvl6 para chests and ancient sos chests.

uome;553195 said:
I would prefer to see a small bump go to lvl6 para chests and ancient sos chests.

Thinking about it, before a mob loot bump, I'd vote for a general Treasure Chest bump.

FE

Phelon

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;553198 said:
Thinking about it, before a mob loot bump, I'd vote for a general Treasure Chest bump.

FE

Seconded..

tam

Bug Hunter

Instanced corpses before loot bump on high end monsters

Bealzy

Wanderer

wouldn't these create more luck, thus better loot regardless... bitchin about a gift horse... may be this is a sign least someone is working on the server and more upgrades/updates are coming...

how the hell you vote for a clone? uostratics.com if you want to see what is in store for uodemise is it not?

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Exactly.. how about voting for whatever is on OSI. I think their staff of professional paid employees has probably put a little more thought into how all these things balance out. :p

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

I've been on this server for a year and a half and almost nothing has changed just a few minor tweaks occasionally. Yesterday we got the biggest most impactful update to several systems we've had in the time I've been here. And we've got PSZ sitting in the bug thread talking about his OSI tests and encouraging more updates.

Unless your objective is a stagnant server that is no longer updated complaining about the order updates are made in instead of focusing on the next update seems quite counter productive.

crackhead

Knight

if people like nikki and FE are not complaining about this update i dont see how anyone can. There item they have made have lost as much value as anyone. i am trashing thoasands of brsk pieces and you wont see me complain. maybe now more people will pvp. and we still need pvmers for our jewls and artifacts

cronik1

Wanderer

the rich aren't complaining because they have a NEW way to get richer. yes, the rich will definitely get richer, and it'll be in a new and novel way for them. they got rich in the first place because they liked following trends... they'll do the same now, and i'm guessing most of them will come out ahead.

the difference is you don't HAVE to be stupid rich to be competitive anymore. yea, they'll have 8 toons fully geared with the best, and a roof to drool over, but the rest of us can have 2-3 pve & pvp characters to play with, and not have as big a loot disparity as there was.

DonMuerte

Squire

fyi, from what mark was saying in IRC, he just moved and is still unpacking yet he still had time for working on Demise even though he doesn't play the shard. I say he deserves some sincere thanks regardless of any pros or cons from the update. if we're all ingrates then I'm pretty sure we can kiss other bugfixes and updates good bye.

THANK YOU MARK! :)

Pont

Knight

FACT: More updates and bug fixes are coming, some people will like them, some people won't.

In this thread i notice people talking about hrsk rather than brsk, did the change affect both hrsk and brsk's?

cronik1

Wanderer

and both sides will be happy to be vocal about it.

and happily spout their opinions on how it'll save/ruin the server.

cronik1

Wanderer

Gilly;553282 said:
In this thread i notice people talking about hrsk rather than brsk, did the change affect both hrsk and brsk's?

yea, it's been posted like 5 billion times today. look around, you'll find it easy

gankwearinc

Wanderer

Indeed this will bring many changes to the server but god damn honestly you play for free,the staff does everything for your pleasure, now you have a suit and a weapon congrats the world of UO is now handed to you!

I never do this but damn STFU! cry..cry..cry..oh ty devs..cry..ect I remember going to a UOCon in Indiana USA and talking to the OSI dev's and man all they could say was good things about player ran shards except the bitching and whining yall do.. infact i remember a quote from Binky a OSI dev " I work hard very hard but the Devs on Free shards Man you would never find me saying Hi i am a free dev I wipe your ass" meaning you whine like a baby so i have to wipe your ass.. I think he was drunk but still the point is YOUR NEVER GONNA BE 100% happy!

sorry for the rant but damn.. Be happy that they are doing something out of the kindness of there hearts not there wallets

cronik1

Wanderer

wait, the OSI devs are ok with player-run shards? i was always curious what the devs would think, as well as the companies themselves. surprised it was an open topic of convo there.

DonMuerte

Squire

gankwearinc;553292 said:
I remember going to a UOCon...
UOCon? I'm trying to picture it in my head... was it like a big pvp lan party or something?

cronik1

Wanderer

yea, but you're probably exchanging 2-liters of coke and heavy metal for the occasional girl who's just trying desperately to get through the day with being sprayed with spittle

Oaks

Knight

Pont;553280 said:
FACT: More updates and bug fixes are coming, some people will like them, some people won't.

What he said.

Don't bash the few people who are willing to spend their free time coding/staffing here on this free "test" shard for runuo.

It tries to emulate the official servers so you can know what will possibly be changed/added in the future by reading stratics/official uo website etc. You can always try playing the other official runuo shards.

Not flaming here, just adding some constructive feedback.