UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Official Mickey Munday Vs Long Dong Silver Best Of 11 For 1 Mil

Shini

Page
1) that was 2008, apparently mickey didn't start playing in 2011!
2) that was prob befire my first duel ever
3) nice sync meters
4) I was solo running with random people not in call

You literally sync out random people. Why would you even video a group fight vs people that aren't even in call?

Syncing out random people without keyboards.

Looks like mickey is doing the OH YEAH fist up cause he finally got a girl to give him a friend hug. Also, what kind of man wears a ring on his middle finger? What type of man wears any type of ring besides a wedding ring (or if you a pimp a pinky ring that cost about 50!, or in Mickeys case 54)? LOL. This kid has the nerve to try to talk smack about others, which I find comical as hell!

FYI I lost it at the how the hell she fold towels LOL

Looks like mickey is doing the OH YEAH fist up cause he finally got a girl to give him a friend hug. Also, what kind of man wears a ring on his middle finger? What type of man wears any type of ring besides a wedding ring (or if you a pimp a pinky ring that cost about 50!, or in Mickeys case 54)? LOL. This kid has the nerve to try to talk smack about others, which I find comical as hell!

FYI I lost it at the how the hell she fold towels LOL

This is my favorite part about the Internet. Nerdy virgin kids like you that try to act tough on the Internet. It's okay bro, one day when you learn to leave your computer you might finally lose that v card.

Lol

He uses that insult a lot. It must be a reflection of his own life lol. That kid tried to threaten me with posting my so called fat ugly picture yet he doesn't even know who I am (while he looks like a top notch dork). He is the king of forum warriors but it is starting to look like Ole mickey got himself in too deep and now his pictures are embarrassing him off the internet. I wonder what he will do once he feels to ashamed to use a computer... oh that is right he will make himself a new identity. Lawl

he's been using that insult since the day I met him. I bet he even calls his own dad a virgin.

He has certainly distanced himself from the forums since all these pictures surfaced.
poor guy just has a tough life I guess...

Ive tried to communicate with him in a friendly way and it is useless. Its like he is still battling puberty