UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Official Mickey Munday Vs Long Dong Silver Best Of 11 For 1 Mil

jigga941

Sorceror
LOL give you one challenge? How about heal ebolts you faggot?
All your doing is taking random screenshots because its mickey's corpse and claiming credit at full mana...lol

jigga941

Sorceror
Btw illum, no one cares if you come back, no one will make the server better to suit your sorry ass. Just leave it alone bud, why do you insist on posting on uogamers hybrid forums when you no longer play the game?
No one cares that you were good at alchy but couldn't heal ebolts.
General, no one cares that you run beside random corpses and take screenshots bro.
You both should lose your account info on here, just lose it and move on

All your doing is taking random screenshots because its mickey's corpse and claiming credit at full mana...lol

1) that was 2008, apparently mickey didn't start playing in 2011!
2) that was prob befire my first duel ever
3) nice sync meters
4) I was solo running with random people not in call

You literally sync out random people. Why would you even video a group fight vs people that aren't even in call?

sssuuu

Knight
That is not a bad idea. I should just follow a bunch of reds around wait till they kill a bunch of people and take screen shots by the corpses and pretend to be a badass.

Then I can take their heads and say 1 v 10 and won, no pots! Fuck its good to be a gangster.

*Rides away on an emu*

That's awesome that you think I was winning gold trophies in 2004 when the server had a lot of pvp.

But sadly enough I have only been playing hybrid since 2011
:/

That moment mickey claims to start playing Uo in 2011 but his buddy post a video with him from 2008.

Another lie

Pretty sure that video says 2011.

Holy fuck you're a moron lol.

You're never going to lose that v card spending every weekend on your computer bro.

Take care princess :)

Pretty sure that video says 2011.

Holy fuck you're a moron lol.

You're never going to lose that v card spending every weekend on your computer bro.

Take care princess :)

You mad cuz I got +20 pics of you in the dirt and you got one old ass video ganking me.

The 2008 video I was referring too was the one with twist in it. I just copied the wrong one.

Hey now, we don't want you betting away your entire taco bell pay check bro.

If hybrid is still up in 10 years I'm sure you will still be spending every waking moment of your life in your parents basement trolling these forums.

Get a life geek

5 guys on screen and cant heal a lightning sync LOL

I could do this for hours but I am not going to waste any more of my time.

For someone who has dedicated all of his free time to this game you really aren't very good.

Actually, you suck....

Enjoy the rest of your weekend trolling the forums bro!