UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Official Mickey Munday Vs Long Dong Silver Best Of 11 For 1 Mil

jigga941

Sorceror
How about you and your buddy, the only rank 1 on uogamers hybrid that couldn't heal ebolts Vs any two people I run with?
i'll wait for the excuses to flow like a broken water main

jigga941

Sorceror
So your better now right?
@Boomshakalaka You can heal ebolts now right?
LOL
Hit me up when you wanna set something up, I'm pretty sure that general lee had more losses than wins and somehow by a miracle you popped up to rank like 14? Maybe I was banned when you got good son
LOL

what's sad is I haven't played in 7 months and I guarantee I could log on and beat anybody on your skype list 1v1, dwayne.

You guys just have to give me reason, make it some sort of challenge. I've proven to myself 4 times that I'm rank 1 capable, seeing as every time I start up I demolish every top alchy that has stayed on 24/7 while I was away.

You get this server's population up, perhaps make dueling a supported facet of the game by the admins, make it a little bit more competitive other than a few trashies playing each other all day, only getting *so* good, and maybe I'll come back a 5th time to rise to #1 within 2 days on a brand new character, no rank farming unlike some people in your group... :>

And why act like healing EB's is hard? That's the easiest pvp related thing to do, and even easier if you happen to play with shini who gives healing meters, and play with known cheaters who autoheal script. You press that 1 button, big boy!

dwayne have you ever been top 10 rank? I know damn well you've played more duels than me and for a longer time than me, and you just can't seem to get good.

Whats the count total at for times banned? 3? Hmmm, just imagine if there were active admins that kept monitoring you and your crew

also, hows your wife doing? is she still a dirty slut taking bbc?

After two years of you and mickey farming rank I'm still 14th. You guys are pathetic. So worried that you will stay up all night all weekend and farm each other! Lmao

image.jpg

I didn't realize how many pictures I had of him laying in the dirt until I searched the folder.

I've got some goodies!

But you know one I don't have is of him in the duel pits.... I find that interesting

Here is another goody of Dwayne getting Dirted in a free for all

like 10 v 10 or something

Their crew could not run away fast enough. He finally ran out of gheal wands and took a nap right infront of tet house12.jpg

Heres one of my favorites.....

mickey tried to deny losing to me in a 1 v 1 event.. said that he had never lost to me EVER because I didn't have screen shots turned on

so I had to recall all the way to my little 7x7 just to take this picture

Untitled.png