UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Official Mickey Munday Vs Long Dong Silver Best Of 11 For 1 Mil

I remember all the times he used to dodge you. He used to incognito before he ran through the pits when you were online.

I also remember right before I quit i accidentky recalled to mickeys house looking for an idoc on my scribe a storm trooper. Mickey come running out potting me down and I stun/pot killed him.
The dude didn't log on for a month after that.

These two pics pretty much sum up my encounters with mick moped.These were taken during the time in this server's existence when attacking or entering town, even if the opponent is grey, results in a guardwhack.

The first screenshot was about .5 seconds before the spam of GUARDS, unfortunately.

enjoy, fans.

Funny, each picture is mickey getting bent

Everyone wonders why he has so many alchy chars? That's because he uses the unknown aliases to duel so he doesn't tarnish his credibility. I don't think I can even name half of his alchy chars

I didn't magically lies the screen shots I upgraded my computer reinstalled windows and didn't back up all my screenshots cuz they aren't as important to me as they are to you , also I feel somewhat hurt that you barely mentioned me in your little rant , which is clearly a subject change an elaborate dodge to my duel request. I've dueled Josey six times since my return and his , I like Josey and he is good but we are three and three the only person I haven't beaten once is Tyler , and I seem to remember you beating him "that one time" and declining a rematch , than you posted the same screen shot of the one time you beat him for weeks, I've beaten you probably 15 times out of thirty on an old computer, and you refuse to give me a chance to best you.