UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

Re: Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

Mara;2121524 said:
Not bad. Similar in theme to the other Joe Budden song that you posted, about many people seeming to only care when you are on top. Hard to find people that care about you when you are/have nothing but yourself - that's when you know you have found a quality friend/person. I wasn't going to post anymore today, and this is probably way out of everyone listenings genre...but this is a good song/story. You'll probably laugh.

YouTube - kenny rogers - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to - Anthology

Yeh I'm sure you can see a theme in my music choices lol.

Mara

Knight

My last post, since I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my music tastes on anyone. Have heard a few good artists that I didn't know about, but not quite as much as I had hoped.

I noticed that the Fat Bottomed Girls link that I post has had quite a few hits. Can't say I am surprised, it's a nice video that someone made that is easy on the eyes. They actually had a naked bicycle race in 1978 in London to promote the song, but people in London and the US we're too prudish to handle a bare ass on the advertising pictures. They had to paint on the panties to sell it to a lot of retailers. Some people just don't know what to be outraged about. Anyway, it's been fun, hope someone heard something from the past that they liked.

YouTube - The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings w/ Lyrics
YouTube - Jim Croce - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song (1973)
YouTube - Led Zeppelin- Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
YouTube - Elton John - Goodbye yellow brick road
YouTube - Guns N' Roses - Don't cry with lyrics
YouTube - Alice In Chains - Over Now
YouTube - Queen- Somebody to Love

Mara

Knight

Rasah;2122735 said:
Don't stop!! I'm sorry your not enjoying our music but I am enjoying yours.

I was enjoying what everyone was posting, I was just worried that I might be pushing my tastes on everyone. Maybe I'll give it a little time, and post a little more from time to time. I've been working on a UO guide that I think may be useful, and it's taking more effort than I anticipated.

Mara

Knight

Some good stuff. I like that band volbeat a lot. Not a bad remake. I tend to either love or hate remakes if they don't do the original justice. Some of their recordings sound so clean. I like the Jay Rock - All My Life song. I grew up pretty poor but not enough to feel like I can play that music as if it's my own life. I can appreciate it though. I was about a block or two away from those neighborhoods where I grew up. Can't complain at all though. Some people get dealt very difficult hands in life.

YouTube - Pink Floyd Mother
YouTube - Aerosmith Angel
YouTube - Black Crowes- She talks to Angels with Lyrics!!!
YouTube - Aretha Franklin ~ "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman *WITH LYRICS*
YouTube - Castles Made of Sand- jimi hendrix

zoo york

Knight

Rasah;2124175 said:
So funny you posted CC.. I listened to them back in like 6th grade.. Instrumentals are still awesome but I don't like the screaming anymore.

Yeah I think "The Bleeding" came out in like 94. I still love their old stuff and other old metal from that era like Carcass. Can't stand CC's new singer though.

Mara

Knight

I have often wondered why people that are so homophobic would come to a place where they are surrounded by fags. I'm pretty sure there is some truth to the idea that those that fear homosexuals the most tend to do so because they have a bit of homosexual tendencies that they are trying to fight. I laugh quite a lot every time a new Republican gay-basher politician comes out of the closet.

glyph1c

Sorceror

Mara;2124331 said:
I have often wondered why people that are so homophobic would come to a place where they are surrounded by fags. I'm pretty sure there is some truth to the idea that those that fear homosexuals the most tend to do so because they have a bit of homosexual tendencies that they are trying to fight. I laugh quite a lot every time a new Republican gay-basher politician comes out of the closet.

fag lol