UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

Mara

Knight
Re: Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

I can live with being called that. To be honest, I've never really had a gay person treat me poorly. I find women quite intoxicating, and I am glad that I have little immunity to their charms. Gay people have a hard life in most places. I'm not going to take what little bit of happiness they get from the same sex away from them. Honestly, what consentual adults do together is really no concern of mine.

Rasah

Sorceror

NSFW

YouTube - Louis Logic- The Ugly Truth

Figured since you guys are arguing about homosexuality I might as well add something completely inappropriate.. Don't listen if easily offended and don't jump to conclusions without listening to the last 20 seconds.

Mara

Knight

Was pretty well done. Sometimes it's good to talk about what you think about stereotypes and what not. A lot of times they have some truth to them. Besides, you can't sort out the crazies and bigots unless you let them speak. Never been a fan of censorship in any form.

Homosexuality was once considered a mental illness.

When they decided to change what they called it, they had to change out pedophilia being called a mental illness as well.

Also, AIDS.

Mara

Knight

DragonSlayer69r;2124865 said:
Homosexuality was once considered a mental illness.

When they decided to change what they called it, they had to change out pedophilia being called a mental illness as well.

Also, AIDS.

A percentage of the population exhibits same sex interactions in many species on this planet. It likely has some fundamental purpose that is beyond our current comprehension. For supposedly being the smartest species on the planet, we seem to have very little understanding of the world around us.

Awhile back, I had the experience of watching a video where a certain religious based people in the East (I will not disparage them, since these types of things occur all over) inserted a pike into a suspected homosexuals anus and lifted him up to slowly impale him. All the people seemed quite proud of themselves and appeared to praise God, and revel in their righteousness.

I can tell you, if there is a God, and that is his will, to torture and admonish his own creations, then I will find myself another to serve, or go without. More likely, these people have no understanding of the nature of God, yet will still die in blissful ignorance. There is little more weak and cowardly than to do harm to those who have done none to you, for nothing more than irrational hate. If I am wrong, and that is the nature of who the majority of us call God, then I choose the other side.

Almost forgot a link,

YouTube - (21) THE WALL: Pink Floyd - In The Flesh

shindig

Sorceror

Im kinda stuck in a pink floyd bubble. I can't decide which singer was the best, Roger Waters wrote most of the lyrics to all the songs they're famous for, but then he left before they were huge and Gilmour became the face of the band and sang/played the songs better than Waters ever did.

Final Cut: YouTube - Pink Floyd - The Final Cut

On the Turning Away: YouTube - On the Turning Away by Pink Floyd

2 suns in the sunset: YouTube - Pink Floyd 2 Suns In The Sunset Promo

Mara

Knight

I like the Roger Waters concepts and lyrics the best, but it is dark and melancholy which isn't everyone's cup of tea. Later on, they had a lot of great sounding instrumental music parts in their songs, but their music wasn't as meaningful to me.

Kind of off topic, but if you have ever pressed play to the Dark Side of the Moon at the third roar of the MGM lion in the Wizard of Oz, it makes for a very interesting music/video collaboration. I think when the band was asked about it they said that nothing was done on purpose to make it coincide, but it's pretty cool. At least that's how I remember it anyway. Been quite a while.

I don't know why I like this first 80's song as much as I do, but anyway.

YouTube - T'Pau - Heart and Soul
YouTube - Mayonaise (Smashing Pumpkins)