UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Throw shit away week...

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Throw shit away week...

Unrequited love and Furota, stop your bickering. Its pointless.. dont take yourself to Antarus and Rev.

drakrum said:
Unrequited love and Furota, stop your bickering. Its pointless.. dont take yourself to Antarus and Rev.

Your are a good person. However Furota is a white trash piece of shit that owes me 40 dollars (or a keep) and until I get it I am going to bicker. He is just lucky that I havent really been on forums for a week. :)

drakrum said:

Didn't you know that’s what Furota does, kisses ass and forum whores.

Dreadknot

Wanderer

Who cares man just like...smoke a bowl and wait a "tad" bit longer nothing can get resolved if u rush it unless its someone coming at you with a knife....then hit him with ur vanq katana!!! lmao..

Those who don't Appreciate life, Do not deserve life.

cleburne61

Wanderer
Thanks Ryan

Ryan, don't think I've told you thanks for all you do(without being paid for it, rather just for the love of the fans and the game). You sacrifice quite a bit, I'm sure. Just wanted to say...thank you. You deserve your time off, and I hope you enjoyed it. Take some more off now and then.
-Nathan Blevins

PooSlap

Wanderer

Since no-one has flamed Ryan yet and he more or less asked to be flamed. Even though I can't really flame the guy on this issue. Taking a break from programming is something every programmer deserves. Believe me I know.

Even so. Dead lines are dead lines Ryan. You as a programmer should know that when you set one you are expected to keep it. You set a deadline and you basically said "oh screw it". Its a good thing you don't have a boss or they'd be pretty annoyed. Atleast mine always were when I pushed off deadlines I set. Reguardless you got everyones hopes up! Its like pushing off Trammie Christmas.. WTF Man? Santa Ryan won't be here till next week Trammie kids. Go horde more loot. See if we can get 7million items by the time it arrives!

Ophidian

Sammich

Wanderer
Go ahead and bitch you guys dont even vote for this shard on topshards without being asked, so I dont really care

??? Are you wining? i voted and donated. But its cool I dont mind you postponing it. Just dont be like. I dont care you guys dont support me blah blah

drakrum said:

Who the fuck is Antarus and Rev, I don't even know those assholes.......

hmmmmm

nope, don't know them rascals........

Sammich

Wanderer

i really dont even see why your all upset, you dont wanna lose your stuff anyway, and on top of this, it gives me more time to search my house and make sure i got everything that needs to go

i just threw em in the trash today, why is it u have to get all ur items u dont want ready to throw away, and then wait because you wont be getting any items back??? just trash ur 5000 tribal spears and dont think twice about it, is there no sense of common goal on this shard? we are not simply trashing items in the hopes of getting new ones, we are trying to reduce the item count to better hybrid

Lol Furota unblocked me from aim today. I only let that last about 5 min.

LifeInIstanbul: i dont know what i am saying
Lorthic II: If you have nothing to put forth to me, then fuck off. You're just an ignorant kid pissed off because he lost the $40 he was going to spend on getting head. Okay? You're a loser. College won't make you a better person. College won't do shit but give you a big head and bigger dreams, thinking you can accomplish something when you'll never, ever be able to even hold a candle to what I'm capable of.
LifeInIstanbul: to be honest i have had a few to drink at this point
Lorthic II: Fuck. Off.
Lorthic II signed off at 4:02:57 PM.

I might be slightly drunk. But I can still piss that doushe bag off.

Oh yeah btw apparently I pay for intercourse now. :D

unrequited love said:
O rly? Big surprise.

Furota said:
You gonna fuck them chickens?

This calls for a proven time tested image

Ryan said:
Postponed.

Yes, for one weekend I took the weekend off and said I'm going to spend my time the way I want.

I know... I am selfish.

I'll let you know whenever I get around to finishing it.

Go ahead and bitch you guys dont even vote for this shard on topshards without being asked, so I dont really care.

Flame away,
Ryan
Hehe...you're supposed to take off Thanksgiving Weekend as it's an official Holiday in these great States! WTF are you thinking? Nobody takes off the weekend B4 Turkey Weekend :)

BTW - you should do a diff between account item-counts at the date of your first post, and the date when you actually start trash-week. This will identify the whore-ders and folks prepping to scam your raffle system. Then just sort the output (biggest diff at top) and delete the accounts of the folks that artificially boosted their junk :)