UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Throw shit away week...

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Throw shit away week...

unrequited love said:
Lol Furota unblocked me from aim today. I only let that last about 5 min.

LifeInIstanbul: i dont know what i am saying
Lorthic II: If you have nothing to put forth to me, then fuck off. You're just an ignorant kid pissed off because he lost the $40 he was going to spend on getting head. Okay? You're a loser. College won't make you a better person. College won't do shit but give you a big head and bigger dreams, thinking you can accomplish something when you'll never, ever be able to even hold a candle to what I'm capable of.
LifeInIstanbul: to be honest i have had a few to drink at this point
Lorthic II: Fuck. Off.
Lorthic II signed off at 4:02:57 PM.

I might be slightly drunk. But I can still piss that doushe bag off.

Oh yeah btw apparently I pay for intercourse now. :D

I wasn't pissed. I don't get angry. =)

Serria

Wanderer
Everyone needs time to them selfs, Your not being selfish Ryan. It's your shard. Not anyone elses. Which gives you the right to take a break. Knowing how stressful it must be running such a big shard. Enjoy your break.

Lorthic

Knight

Lilly Darkk said:
How does "Fuck. Off. *sign off" constitute as "not being pissed" lol?

Simply because I type the words doesn't mean I'm feeling the emotion.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Serria said:
Everyone needs time to them selfs, Your not being selfish Ryan. It's your shard. Not anyone elses. Which gives you the right to take a break. Knowing how stressful it must be running such a big shard. Enjoy your break.

Is it comfy up there on Ryan's dick?

darthjesus said:
i just threw em in the trash today, why is it u have to get all ur items u dont want ready to throw away, and then wait because you wont be getting any items back??? just trash ur 5000 tribal spears and dont think twice about it, is there no sense of common goal on this shard? we are not simply trashing items in the hopes of getting new ones, we are trying to reduce the item count to better hybrid

Quoted for truth.

JDavis07

Wanderer

Dear Ryan,

I woke up today and the first thing i thought of was this lil rabbit named jimmy he told me a secret that in the near future ur gonna be a very lucky man, then without warning he vanished....good luck

Da 8ball

8ball said:
Dear Ryan,

I woke up today and the first thing i thought of was this lil rabbit named jimmy he told me a secret that in the near future ur gonna be a very lucky man, then without warning he vanished....good luck

Da 8ball
o_O

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Yay i get to use it again!

XIQJX

Wanderer

Furota said:
Simply because I type the words doesn't mean I'm feeling the emotion.

Quoted for truth. Do you people really think someone is laughing irl every time they say lol? lol...

xxesedessxx

Wanderer

Go get some mad bitches (unless your currently dating / engaged / married ) And get your ass a bottle of jack daniels... everyone needs some drinkng and loving some time or another :p if i knew how id send ya the JD myself :>

Farrel

Sorceror

Hey man thats what the weekends are for, rember that what he made sunday for.
And about the voting thing Sorry about that I just need to be reminded every now and then
Farrel; Sir Yoyo; TFS.

IQJ said:
<----- Insert faggoty anime avatar here.

SILENCE!!!, Cagalli happens to be a very wealthy banksitter with lots of horded items and I doubt she/he/it will throw them away because he/she/it won't be able to snort the pixels any longer.
Just the other day at the CTF, he/she/it had to stand on this wall by the bridge and admire all of thier wonderful Trammy barstools, was sickining indeed, I hope they get deleted.
Before he/she/it says that I am just jealous, let be me the first to say that I too have a ton of these pixel crack items, but I am first to say, they are gonna get tossed into the CUB. I want the server to run smoother, not worry about the lastest fashions whilts trying to make up my mind if I want to be a guy or a flirty little female char who cybersexes masturbation over a MMORPG.

The End.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Testamentx said:
let me be the first to say that I too have a ton of these pixel crack items, but I am first to say, they are gonna get tossed into the CUB. I want the server to run smoother

Why wait till CUB then? Just throw your stuff away now, oh but wait, you want to help the shard aslong as you get something in return, right?

_Choru_ said:
Why wait till CUB then? Just throw your stuff away now, oh but wait, you want to help the shard aslong as you get something in return, right?

It won't be pixel crack we are getting in return...
Raffle tickets, CBDs, etc. stuff that can be used up not things that are gonna hang around using up more space.

Also, mind you, I have tossed out about 100 tribal spears, over 30k arrows since I deleted my archer, empty boxes I never use and a ton of other useless crap already.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Its still items you're getting.

Would you have trashed your crack for nothing in return? I doubt it very much.