UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Re: TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

It all depends on what list you;re trying to state.. Half of you haven't played anything besides hybrid so you shouldn't be included...

the horse men.[tHm];2032209 said:
It all depends on what list you;re trying to state.. Half of you haven't played anything besides hybrid so you shouldn't be included...

I agree it should be the best overall pvper. One that can be great (not just good) at any era or template.

2 categories - Field/1v1

Field my votes who i've fought with in the past.. Of course all of LoD cause well we're the best of the best :p but the most memorable..

Brother of Jesus
Stides
Delta Green
Wu Gambino
Jenova

1v1 has to be

Lament
Spaceman Susan
Ras
a puppet
Ironfist Max

Sprint-

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;2032540 said:
2 categories - Field/1v1

Field my votes who i've fought with in the past.. Of course all of LoD cause well we're the best of the best :p but the most memorable..

Brother of Jesus
Stides
Delta Green
Wu Gambino
Jenova

1v1 has to be

Lament
Spaceman Susan
Ras
a puppet
Ironfist Max

Pretty sure my old guilds with break and parl beat any of the guilds the first list were in (if you meant 1v1 field, I'll beat them blindfolded), and the 1v1 category is null after you put spaceman and lament in it. :(

Raserei;2032580 said:
Pretty sure my old guilds with break and parl beat any of the guilds the first list were in (if you meant 1v1 field, I'll beat them blindfolded), and the 1v1 category is null after you put spaceman and lament in it. :(

LOL.

Look man say what you will but I'm saying the people I've fought.. Space and Lament got my vote because they were the only ones with enough balls to solo in factions even after they put the recall ruleset in.. I dont think I've ever seen you alone with a faction tag over your head... ever?

Break of dawn was average at best, he was just surrounded by people who knew what they were doing to make him look good (kinda like mico).. Ask him about the time me and some no namer "kunta" that was trying out to be in his guild stomped him and josey out in a 2v2 tourny.. Poor kunta didnt make the guild. :(

Post your 5 but these are the only ones that have ever impressed me.

...Parliment is good though... and HEY... Your up there buddy!! haha

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Why am I not at the top of all these lists? I'm just so good I don't want to embarrass you guys by pvping. :p

Sprint-

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;2032591 said:
LOL.

Look man say what you will but I'm saying the people I've fought.. Space and Lament got my vote because they were the only ones with enough balls to solo in factions even after they put the recall ruleset in.. I dont think I've ever seen you alone with a faction tag over your head... ever?

Break of dawn was average at best, he was just surrounded by people who knew what they were doing to make him look good (kinda like mico).. Ask him about the time me and some no namer "kunta" that was trying out to be in his guild stomped him and josey out in a 2v2 tourny.. Poor kunta didnt make the guild. :(

I beat Spaceman back when I was on dialup, hes never been above mediocre.. and Lament makes an excuse every time he dies (like when I beat him 18-2 and staff was 'setting it so he couldn't throw pots'), he has always sucked.

I've never soloed? Even when I do log in now, I go outside of Del pond and see how many people I can fight until I die, regs and points have never meant anything to me.

Kuntakentay was some fucking retarded bola tamer, and was never good at the game. As for you winning a 2v2 against them, people fuck up sometimes. Kuntakentay was in the guild btw, he got kicked out for sucking so hard.

I'm not going to make a list because not many people are all-around good, but stick to only one thing.. I'd have to list too many people.

Raserei;2032599 said:
I beat Spaceman back when I was on dialup, hes never been above mediocre.. and Lament makes an excuse every time he dies (like when I beat him 18-2 and staff was 'setting it so he couldn't throw pots'), he has always sucked. I've never soloed? Even when I do log in now, I go outside of Del pond and see how many people I can fight until I die, regs and points have never meant anything to me. Kuntakentay was some fucking retarded bola tamer, and was never good at the game. As for you winning a 2v2 against them, people fuck up sometimes.

Kuntakentay was in the guild btw, he got kicked out for sucking so hard.

LOL I didnt know he ended up making it!! Wow break was so pissed when we got back in vent with them he kicked us both out of the channel..

Indeed people do fuck up sometimes.. But don't tell us to throw a tourny cause you got your shit pushed in.

Urinal Cake should be up there too.. hes good.. Either way those were the people that I went with.. Sorry if you dont concur.

Timberland

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;2032602 said:
LOL I didnt know he ended up making it!! Wow break was so pissed when we got back in vent with them he kicked us both out of the channel..

Indeed people do fuck up sometimes.. But don't tell us to throw a tourny cause you got your shit pushed in.

Urinal Cake should be up there too.. hes good.. Either way those were the people that I went with.. Sorry if you dont concur.

cake was only good when he used his auto heal/cure pot etc and shit :( ( and the whole engage with rage guild )

da real dogs were

delta green
Deacon Frost
Feemer (femmer ?)
a b c (geox)
Ironfist Max

Sprint-

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;2032602 said:

Did I ever ask anyone to throw a tournament? You can think whoever you want is good, I was just saying they aren't. :)

Lament

Knight

Raserei;2032599 said:
I beat Spaceman back when I was on dialup, hes never been above mediocre.. and Lament makes an excuse every time he dies

i make excuses?

arent you the one that lost your accounts to me???

then you tried posting a screenshot from a different fight saying you had no regs...

yea kid... youre bad

youve spent 3x as much time on this game, and i come on here and beat your ass for accounts

and youve got the nerve to say that I make excuses?

raserei youre one of the dumbest hypocrites on this game

you like getting shit on nerd?

sure looks like you do

Sprint-

Wanderer
Lament, that was a 2vs2, which I ran out of regs (posted a screenshot), don't you think if we were doing a setup for accounts it would be 1vs1? After killing your friend 1vs2, I said I should quit if I lose to you, not realizing my stock. If you ever man up and would accept Addicted or any staff member to hold our accounts, gold, items or anything else, let me know. I'd gladly log in to kill you.

Hey Lament, are you still scared to duel me for gold, or any possession? Or are you a little sad still from losing 18-2?

I'm not about to get in another huge argument with you. If you're not afraid, let me know, otherwise I'm not responding.

Raserei;2032633 said:
Lament, that was a 2vs2, which I ran out of regs (posted a screenshot), don't you think if we were doing a setup for accounts it would be 1vs1? After killing your friend 1vs2, I said I should quit if I lose to you, not realizing my stock. If you ever man up and would accept Addicted or any staff member to hold our accounts, gold, items or anything else, let me know. I'd gladly log in to kill you.

Hey Lament, are you still scared to duel me for gold, or any possession? Or are you a little sad still from losing 18-2?

I'm not about to get in another huge argument with you. If you're not afraid, let me know, otherwise I'm not responding.

Nah I like the rivalry.. Thats what UO is all about.. Keepin it FIERCE!!

Why is this a faction only contest......you better put whiteshedevil in there. No one has won even half as many 3 on 1's 4 on 1s and 5 on1s like shedevil does all the time.

If it is a faction only contest state that in the title thread.

Revelations;2032672 said:
Why is this a faction only contest......you better put whiteshedevil in there. No one has won even half as many 3 on 1's 4 on 1s and 5 on1s like shedevil does all the time.

If it is a faction only contest state that in the title thread.

+ 2 mares & 99 stacked stools = 102 vs 3 or 4

Congratulations.

Teh Money Shot;2032591 said:
LOL.

YouTube - having a little fun on ultima online UOG hybrid players: a legend

YouTube - ultima online UOG Hybrid! player: a legend

i solo ALL the time, and accept any 1v1 field. i go as far to even 5x and 7x mage (without my alchemy) half the time 1v1 players.