UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

I don't think Slip cheated usually, and even if he did, you can't really cheat in 1vs1. I miss alchy dueling him, only person that gave me really good fights :/

Sprint-

Wanderer

StIdes40oZ-;2033065 said:
well obviously u 2 but uve been pretty inactive since i joined pro, i was just talking about people i spent countless hours playing with

I'm just saying, the people with the '??' aren't above average :p

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Raserei;2033066 said:
I don't think Slip cheated usually, and even if he did, you can't really cheat in 1vs1. I miss alchy dueling him, only person that gave me really good fights :/

^

Only person I hear good things about that I never had the chance to play with. I would say he would make the list judging by those who sing his praise.

Raserei;2033066 said:

i don't know, it's possible he always cheated in group pvp. hence why he tried to again after he got banned, and resulted in him being banned again. i've always thought there was some players that cheat. and no one knows.. but then again i could be wrong. just don't see a point in cheating if your as "good" as he was suppose to be..

Stides40oz

Knight

Raserei;2033067 said:
I'm just saying, the people with the '??' aren't above average :p

oh i thought u were miffed i didnt mention u lulz. Im also not talkin about by todays standards I'm talking about all time most success I've had with playing with certain players.

Lament;2032974 said:
Why?

the only time you tried to get tough with me, I drited you first dump twice in a row and you declined any more fights

Im pretty sure the entire Legacy guild can vouch for that.

you talked shit in vent like you were tough, then you got choke slammed...

and you've been butthurt ever since.

take your place with the rest of the UOG population :closedeyes:

Lament how do you come up with all these storys? listen here bitch u suck dick at this game and yea no shit i talk shit in vent im not gonna let your dumbass control this shit nigga all you do is rage. So get off my nuts and get good Thanks

chance21021;2033051 said:
thats a fight, the player TAKASHI is slip. that's my character/account and he got it banned for cheating. that's how i found out he was cheating.

that makes no sense

Doctor Jones;2033099 said:
that makes no sense

i noticed.. but im trying to keep this on topic. i figured it was a matter of time before a nut chugger came in here after me.

in that video, TAKESHI is slip. i let slip use the account, the account was a inactive friend irl ( U ScReWeD ) because he said he did not have one. he used it. then around the time he got banned. i try to log in it to refresh the account. and it gives me some long log in thing about it being disabled.

what im trying to say is. he didn't just cheat for a week.. it was for a while.

whatever the case is, who cares. place your top 5 and be on to the next person.

chance21021;2033102 said:
i noticed.. but im trying to keep this on topic. i figured it was a matter of time before a nut chugger came in here after me.

in that video, TAKESHI is slip. i let slip use the account, the account was a inactive friend irl ( U ScReWeD ) because he said he did not have one. he used it. then around the time he got banned. i try to log in it to refresh the account. and it gives me some long log in thing about it being disabled.

what im trying to say is. he didn't just cheat for a week.. it was for a while.

whatever the case is, who cares. place your top 5 and be on to the next person.

accounts are banned based on ip association. that's why so many people got their accounts banned. not because he cheated on their characters.

your account was banned merely because slip used it, not necessarily because he cheated on it.

siris/james

Wanderer

WillyDaSquid;2033049 said:
par and slip will dirt you with out em

ive played with slip when he didnt cheat and he was good
i know par and i know hes a beast

i would rather play with these two than any active player right now

yes, they are both good.. but don't say they'd dirt him because thats just not true.. it'd def be a good fight, and could go either way

Doctor Jones;2033122 said:
accounts are banned based on ip association. that's why so many people got their accounts banned. not because he cheated on their characters.

your account was banned merely because slip used it, not necessarily because he cheated on it.

then why didn't all my main accounts get banned? ima say bs. and say that many ppl was cheating

siris/james;2033125 said:
yes, they are both good.. but don't say they'd dirt him because thats just not true.. it'd def be a good fight, and could go either way

you didn't have to take up for me lol. we both now Pro manhandles everyone on the field when theres even numbers involved

chance21021;2033145 said:
then why didn't all my main accounts get banned? ima say bs. and say that many ppl was cheating

you didn't have to take up for me lol. we both now Pro manhandles everyone on the field when theres even numbers involved

did slip log on to all of your main accounts?

Trevor

Knight

chance21021;2033145 said:

Think of it this way. One of his accounts had logged cheating on it. All the accounts with the same ip list as that are banned. But the other account that got banned did not have the cheat flag go off so all the ips linked to it didnt get banned. But since his ip was there it was banned because his ip was there. Kinda confusing but if you think about it, it makes sense.

Ticizzle

Wanderer

quit putting duelers up and calling it top pvp.

put a decent list of fielders.

5x = ping 10 nox harm spam = Gay

Sprint-

Wanderer

Ticizzle;2033247 said:
quit putting duelers up and calling it top pvp.

put a decent list of fielders.

5x = ping 10 nox harm spam = Gay

5x does take timing, I'm definitely not amazing at 5x, I've never had the will to practice it (it bores me easily). Just because you suck at something doesn't mean its completely ping based.