UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Ticizzle;2033247 said:
quit putting duelers up and calling it top pvp.

put a decent list of fielders.

5x = ping 10 nox harm spam = Gay

tell us how u really feel lol

Tony-

Sorceror

theobe;2031899 said:
ESK-PRODIGY
EL OH DEE
IRONFIST MAX
TONY MERRY
DEMENTED JESTER

I would say Keef- Metabolic Alchemical Chris W/e u wanna call him is prob one of the best field fighters on this server i seen him take a 3v1 and win and im not kidding i was dead and watched him do it.

Tony-

Sorceror

Raserei;2033066 said:
I don't think Slip cheated usually, and even if he did, you can't really cheat in 1vs1. I miss alchy dueling him, only person that gave me really good fights :/

dude ur a pussy u wont 1v1 A Lightning Wand On ur #1 guy we all know u suck cock and U just farmed ur rank up dude.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

siris/james;2033125 said:
yes, they are both good.. but don't say they'd dirt him because thats just not true.. it'd def be a good fight, and could go either way

It might of been an exaggeration, your right. Although, it really is an opinionated list. In MY mind, a top pvper holds a good field presence and pit presence. I know, pits don't matter to 95% of the people on this shard- for good reason. However, I will say that Eric is at his best on the field (when it comes to anything other than alchy duels, I don't even think he would dispute this). I am one of the people who gets more excited when someone hits a good heal and saves their partner. That seems to of been lost in the field now, most of the people just look for a bubble to pop and are off screen. Unfortunately, we have all come to expect this now a days. Its becoming more and more common for that reason. Its always been around though. I don't know, UO just used to feel different. It just seems like you always know what to expect now a days, which it was the opposite quality that attracted me to UO in the first place.

Everyone on the lists are good players (except for the obviously retarded ones), no doubt about it. There are some people who have had different experiences with different players.

My list was really made in pairs. Sharp and Robo easily being at the top of the list now a days.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Tony-;2033451 said:
dude ur a pussy u wont 1v1 A Lightning Wand On ur #1 guy we all know u suck cock and U just farmed ur rank up dude.

I never farmed rank, and I'll gladly duel 'a lightning wand' for gold. Never been challenged by him, but I'm pretty sure Chris knows I'm better.

Tony-;2033448 said:
I would say Keef- Metabolic Alchemical Chris W/e u wanna call him is prob one of the best field fighters on this server i seen him take a 3v1 and win and im not kidding i was dead and watched him do it.

1vs3ing Heartbreakers doesn't count.

Tony-;2033448 said:

Yet another person on these lists that i can kill 10-0 field or pits lol. He runs everytime i see him in field and he owes me 50k for a best of 3

Dany Mortal;2033522 said:
Yet another person on these lists that i can kill 10-0 field or pits lol. He runs everytime i see him in field and he owes me 50k for a best of 3

Yea thats what you said to me but u got dirted. Then u died to an archer mage lawl u suck kid

Sprint-

Wanderer

Hmm my thread about Darkfall trial got deleted >:

thought we were allowed to talk about other games in off topic now eh :/ read my sig!

Baker--;2033541 said:
Yea thats what you said to me but u got dirted. Then u died to an archer mage lawl u suck kid

Yeh, my house was out of empty pots i was stocking 3-6 explos, wanna go again? no okay.

Mistro

Sorceror

Hybrid PvP 2005/2009

BigCheez-it
Urinal Cake
Droooopy
Grey
Robo

Malevolent
Slip
EsK-ProDiGy
Dapper Dan
Elminster
Spaceman
Marley II

impressive pvpers that come to mind from hybrid

Squire

Raserei;2033542 said:
Hmm my thread about Darkfall trial got deleted >:

thought we were allowed to talk about other games in off topic now eh :/ read my sig!
Nice, hide it under the sig.
Them some sick ninja tactics brah.

I.Qop

Wanderer

Mistro;2033649 said:
UOG PvP 05-08

Droooopy
Grey
Urinal Cake
BigCheez-it
Robo

Malevolent
Bugs Bunny
Jack Daniels
EsK-ProDiGy
Elminster
Magic Cow
Polar
Dapper Dan

some impressive players.

factions: Terror
blue: Murr (clone)

Lemme edit this.... and half this list couldn't fight without Sallos anyways....

I.Qop

Wanderer

Raserei;2033677 said:
Magic Cow? Polar?

lol

On seige they were beast in SDS... Polar was the gm and won most of the tourny's but cow was sick in field, and a cat name LucyFUr. You can say Polar was better, but both were beast at that time on OSI... the only cat I really remember that were good on Osi that pla'd here was Space, but alot of better pvper's quit and went to EQ and SB.

bodysn

Sorceror

I.Qop;2033673 said:
On seige they were beast in SDS... Polar was the gm and won most of the tourny's but cow was sick in field, and a cat name LucyFUr. You can say Polar was better, but both were beast at that time on OSI... the only cat I really remember that were good on Osi that pla'd here was Space, but alot of better pvper's quit and went to EQ and SB.

I.Qop must have close ties to "Magic Cow", I mean real close.
Otherwise, who would decide to enter Cow into the top PvPer's of all time ?

Cows a good dude and all but,
Id take note of that.