UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Re: TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

I guess we are talking about group fighters, because I've beaten everyone mentioned in this thread countless times "not to mention I play on RAZOR & dialup", and can still do it. Or are we still dreaming of 2004?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2035110 said:
any template or just alchy?

Alchy is pretty much field, anything goes. However, I can play any template fine, the only one I'm not that great at is 5x, partially due to my keys (I can't fast cast.. spells are on Alt and last target is 1), and myself not wanting to learn (it bores me).

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2035113 said:
I guess we are talking about group fighters, because I've beaten everyone mentioned in this thread countless times "not to mention I play on RAZOR & dialup", and can still do it. Or are we still dreaming of 2004?

I can beat most of them group fighting aswell.. but 'beating everyone mentioned' doesn't mean anything unless you beat them more than they beat you, and I know you've never beaten me more than I've beat you.

Raserei;2035162 said:
I can beat most of them group fighting aswell.. but 'beating everyone mentioned' doesn't mean anything unless you beat them more than they beat you, and I know you've never beaten me more than I've beat you.
Actually I have, and I'm willing to do it again if you log in and quit saying "only for items/ sandals/fallon" etc.. as an evade. Remember when you use to be on my dick all day when you were on dialup like myself wanting my to teach you to alchy on hybrid test? Shut the fuck up and stay on darkfall.

Krakah

Sorceror

the horse men.[tHm];2031996 said:
Sir Ryan
A Silly Goose
A Random
Capo
Delta Green
SpongeBob Chessy
Doc
Matsu Ki
SPEED
Enigma
Son of Enigma
Both of the Wankers
Pantless Pvp
Blobman
Choppa X
Pax Romain
Juvenile
Tons of Guns
Hiro Protagonist
El Oh Dee
Spaceman Susan
Vengeance(aka Ghost)
Bunnie
Ejin
Severus
Brookly
A shadow Knight
Mongrol
A Demented Figure
A Duelist-kil
Sang
ESK- Prodigy
break your armor
Wikolia(aka Jeremy)
The Gunslinger
Tai Pan
Amon
KAKA( aka John.)
Evil Orion
car
Kryptonic
Graffix
Khaldin
Heavy Smoker
Quark-dyn(Folken)
IronFist Max
Jobe
HMU
Axel
Big Cheez it
A puppet/ A clone/ Melevolant/ banshee/Galadan/Godless
Slip
Parliament
Urinal Cake
Townsend
Rikomi
Sig
A Legend
Raserei
Talk of New York
Lord T
Roach
Crab Juice

Names spreading from OSI - Misc servers- Defiance- Hybrid- t2a

You just posted the OSI TC's whos who of pvpers..not bad my friend..

Krakah

Sorceror

Raserei;2035162 said:

What i dont get is the person ranked 4th on that board has the best win/loss ratio..hows he 4th? lol

character

Wanderer

Krakah;2035314 said:
What i dont get is the person ranked 4th on that board has the best win/loss ratio..hows he 4th? lol

he fought and beat people at higher levels than the other 3. takes back my thanks

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2035293 said:
Actually I have, and I'm willing to do it again if you log in and quit saying "only for items/ sandals/fallon" etc.. as an evade. Remember when you use to be on my dick all day when you were on dialup like myself wanting my to teach you to alchy on hybrid test? Shut the fuck up and stay on darkfall.

The only thing I have ever asked from you is for you to stop AIMing me every time I kill you on the field saying, "WHY DO YOU LOOT IN DUELS? FAGGOT.". You have never beaten me more than I have beaten you, you know that. You see, games get boring when there is no competition, that is why I don't play here anymore, nor do I find fun in logging in to kill people that will make an excuse every time they lose and deny it in the future.

You are extremely rich, I don't see why you're so scared to fight me waged, since I'm inferior and all. You're just another retard that likes to talk shit but cannot back it up.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Krakah;2035314 said:

Skyfal;2035342 said:
he fought and beat people at higher levels than the other 3.

Krakah, even this guy can figure it out, you stupid bro?

Heavy Smoker;2035113 said:

I killed you and Big smoke, 2v1, on razor, on a bola tamer.

West of brit gate.

Deny it, and I'll lawl.

Raserei;2035368 said:
The only thing I have ever asked from you is for you to stop AIMing me every time I kill you on the field saying, "WHY DO YOU LOOT IN DUELS? FAGGOT.". You have never beaten me more than I have beaten you, you know that. You see, games get boring when there is no competition, that is why I don't play here anymore, nor do I find fun in logging in to kill people that will make an excuse every time they lose and deny it in the future.

You are extremely rich, I don't see why you're so scared to fight me waged, since I'm inferior and all. You're just another retard that likes to talk shit but cannot back it up.

Great excuse, I'm not going to argue with a retard that goes 4-3 with Dany Mortal because he doesn't have Sallos. You guys can't even pay the wagers you make, why would I duel you for items/gold?

TheNuthigh

Knight

my top 5

urinal (pre coming back like mj, he was good back in the day now he's a pig (literally 5 0)
stides (the man plays on razor and still kills people, eventually i will take him back form chance if i ever put down the wow card)
sharp (this guy has played a very long time, and it shows. he still cant 1v1 tho)
el o dee (the kid is fat. he hits 5 keys with 1 finger and people die...)

5th i say boj not socrates or his other chronies
but boj on 3 to 4 = very hard to beat

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2035418 said:
Great excuse, I'm not going to argue with a retard that goes 4-3 with Dany Mortal because he doesn't have Sallos. BTW you guys owe him your blue sandals, you think I'd actually duel you for items when you won't even pay your wagers? Just PM me when you want to duel.

You know, its quite different than sallos, the timers and all.. took a few fights to get used to. If you'd like me to fight you for money on Razor, I'll gladly take screenshots for you. Didn't I just win 'your tournament' on razor? I told you addicted will hold.

Sprint-

Wanderer

projectSOUND;2035475 said:
anyone see josey kill ras in the tourny with like an 70hp hally hit?? lolllll

was pretty lame, but I was on an alchy mage anyways, not the right ruleset for that tournament :p just glad it was Josey

Abhorsen

Knight

haha 7x is boring w/e.

i thought it was gm intervention though i was laughing so hard

Raserei;2035473 said:
You know, its quite different than sallos, the timers and all.. took a few fights to get used to. If you'd like me to fight you for money on Razor, I'll gladly take screenshots for you. Didn't I just win 'your tournament' on razor? I told you addicted will hold.

Quit making excuses, you always make insane wagers so no one duels you. Lets duel for 10k best of 3?

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

Tony-;2033448 said:
I would say Keef- Metabolic Alchemical Chris W/e u wanna call him is prob one of the best field fighters on this server i seen him take a 3v1 and win and im not kidding i was dead and watched him do it.
you must be joking, Keef/chris is only good in eating 4 large Pizzas a day. that's why people call him Mr. Hot Pockets. cuz every time he plays he chews on one.

Lorthic

Knight

I'm from Napa... And the best people I've seen come from there.

Sanguinius
Herschel
Judas Traveller
Jimbo and his brother (lol at being Moonglow's court jester)
Lorthic as Abe the Monk (destroy you)

Worst - Wartex (faggot bought blessed vanqs w/ rl $)

Uhh... Love most of ^Rv...

Been a long time since I played... 7 years? Whenever AoS came out.