UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Re: TOP 5 PVP ALL-TIME

Heavy Smoker;2035416 said:
I doubt I've ever died to you, but if I have... ^^^^^ lawl if you have a mare it deffinantly isn't 1v1.

I was on Ash.

I was fighting you and Big Smoke.

I noticed that whenever i would bola one of you, the other would invis him. So i alternated between you both, with my 20+ bola's, until you were both out of mana. I then put Carnage on Big Smoke, and then followed you on foot, pot wanding with a lighting wand.

I then looted Big Smoke, ressed you, then allowed you to loot yourself. Under my supervision of course.

Was Lawly.

Brookly

Sorceror

TheNuthigh;2035437 said:
my top 5

urinal (pre coming back like mj, he was good back in the day now he's a pig (literally 5 0)
stides (the man plays on razor and still kills people, eventually i will take him back form chance if i ever put down the wow card)
sharp (this guy has played a very long time, and it shows. he still cant 1v1 tho)
el o dee (the kid is fat. he hits 5 keys with 1 finger and people die...)

5th i say boj not socrates or his other chronies
but boj on 3 to 4 = very hard to beat

LOL this made me laugh pretty hard.

I cannot believe tomo hasn't been name dropped in this entire thread? Well, I didn't read the entire thread but dam, by far ONE* of the best old school pvpers I ever came across.

* note how I said "one," not "the" best...

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;2041151 said:

I cannot believe tomo hasn't been name dropped in this entire thread? Well, I didn't read the entire thread but dam, by far ONE* of the best old school pvpers I ever came across.

i think this list is definately has an argument for being accurate :rollseyes:

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2041151 said:

tomo was pretty great.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides40oz;2041498 said:
i think this list is definately has an argument for being accurate :rollseyes:

Well, every one has their own opinions and I don't think I could honestly say who truly is the "best" because I am not quite sure how anybody could calculate such a broad evaluation.

I just thought his comments were funny. Not entirely sure I'd agree with what he said as far as placement but that is his opinion I guess.

elohdee;2041595 said:
tomo was pretty great.

Yes he was... I don't expect a lot of people to even know who he is since there are very few left who are considered "old school." Tomo was my favorite person to duel back in the day when spamming more than 3 of the same spell was considered "taboo" lol.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

delta green
Deacon Frost
femmer
a b c (geox)
Ironfist Max
Ras
Spaceman
esk
Mr jingles
Puppet
Ghost
Gunslinger
Retroeighties

This thread should consist of two seperate lists:

1. For hybrid pvp(alchy pots and its field pvp)

2. The old school list(consisting of veteran players who played more than 3 years.)

I say two lists mainly because there are people on hybrid who are only decent at hybrid based styles.

For example: The majority of uogamers hybrid players would not be able to function in a t2a format. I know there are those who played, but I'm referring too the majority.

You cannot combine these lists considering there are two different retrospectives on the "best".

daddytouchedme;2041695 said:
every one on my list is oldschool sept ras

Wasn't really referring to your post. More so the others who strictly named uog top dogs. I can agree with your list.

Ive played with a few of them for over 8 years.

impure soul

Wanderer

the horse men.[tHm];2041694 said:
This thread should consist of two seperate lists:

1. For hybrid pvp(alchy pots and its field pvp)

2. The old school list(consisting of veteran players who played more than 3 years.)

I say two lists mainly because there are people on hybrid who are only decent at hybrid based styles.

For example: The majority of uogamers hybrid players would not be able to function in a t2a format. I know there are those who played, but I'm referring too the majority.

You cannot combine these lists considering there are two different retrospectives on the "best".

hey man what you mean about t2a format? can you explain more about that?

Dany Mortal;2057454 said:

A Duck would go to the Graveyard (this was 6 years back) and take on 1 v 7 and come out on top..

Crowface was his Tamer / Pvper. Again this was 6 years ago.

Ajax (not sure if this is Ajax that is the moderator now) was very gifted back then also.

Miss Nox was a bad ass Nox mage that ran around Moonglow all the time and owned like 80% of the houses there.. 5 years ago.

Twitches just is bad ass..

DeltaGreen

Sorceror

Well, this thread seems to be going in and out of style but I thought I'd comment..

thanks to anyone who mentioned me. it's absolutely amazing how many AIMs i get a day asking if I still play or do I still do this or that on the game...amazes me to see how many people still play this game from the older era and how many come back to the game every week and tell me to get back on...:)

haven't logged on UOG and actually played for more than a day in more than 4 years (maybe played a week or two a few years ago at most) so I doubt my accounts are even there anymore lol =/

anyway, thanks again for the mentions of being somewhere in the list of "all-time" tops...

take it easy guys. i still check the forums periodically every few months...sadly!