UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Re: TOP PK GUILD?

The funny thing is, when we (-X-) PK'd a lot I can remember a time at the Yew moongate when we had e. >!< ICE and someother random guild all house hiding from us at the same time... At some IDOC we had some major guilds team up to try and take us down.

We were in TB for all of 20 min before we had every town and a shit load of people trying to get the sigs back (which they failed to do).

In -X- we play to have fun, being the best is just a result of that. Ya, theres some other good guild here, but for the most part they all act like assholes and are so full of theirselfs there about to explode.

Clover

Sorceror

JackONeill said:
I never really get why people always act like 2D and ASK are any good, apart from Sniz there's no one there who's really impressed me and hasn't died when they've come against -X- (Sniz has died too, but as much as he is a wang his skills do pay the bills). I don't know, 2d and ASK play far too seriously for me to really understand them, I mean they kicked out people because they weren't good enough, what's up with that?
True :(

yah i heard about clover's thing where they got rid of her cause she never dueled or something (read it on the 2d message board or something)

imma just throw names out of reputable or "good" pk guilds in no perticular order (number rankings are not significiant)

>!< e. -X- LoC SD! i cant think of any other ones at the moment im sure there are but i just have a bad memory

TheRemedy

Sorceror

I don't know how anyone can say who is the best in e., or 2D. I have came across them quite a few times, and lure a 1v1, or so I think, away from the main group. I could call in the rest of my guild, but for some reason I always want to see how good they can solo. They usually dump once, then the second I get exp. up there is a gate that opens w/ 4 people casting stone wall and spamming "all kill", so how can anyone say that they are good solo's or even a good guild. If pvp is strategically placing wall of stone, then they have my vote, but tamer squads have been lame for as long as I remember them being in UO.

Thats really funny to see how ppl post to say that their own guild is the best..

Personnaly i think that every guild have their own decent players (Maybe except -x- which have only max 2 decents players in a total of 75 persons). Sure you guys r going to post a link to our guildpage and say LOOK LOOK YOU HAVE 60 MEMBERS IN YAR GUILD, And once again i will respond "no, most of them are all of our alts, we can barely have 6-7 members in vent all the time"

Tho whoever said that Clover got kicked for w/e reason, Thats what i heard, but the reasons r goods, 1vs1 Is a requirement to join e. and she didnt wanted to duel anyone (Personnaly i would spamm DENIED while she duels :x)

Some people don't like dueling, should you be punished and not be able to join a guild for that? Some people are good at dueling, some aren't, neither makes the other a better PvPer. Some guilds have the strangest rules for joining. :/

The thing is that you DONT have to win, just to proove that you know how to pvp and that your not a newbie, unlike others red guild, we are able to win tournaments and have decents players in because they have passed the only test they have to do to join, duel.

Not to mention that i am proud of my guild ._.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Milo said:
VC. though still not active, we areby far a lot better than these other jokers
tbh.. when VC. was active they would camp del ponds for hours and not die :/

Lynyrd

Knight

I think a simple 5x duel to evaluate the recruit's skills is very reasonable.

P.S. - I cannot count the times >!< has failed to e. members in tournies. Just shut up, kids.

Lynyrd said:
P.S. - I cannot count the times >!< has failed to e. members in tournies. Just shut up, kids.

true kek

i remember at this 4v4 tournament not that old when they talkshitted at a about they wanted a 4v4 versus us and we fought them the next round ;/

Who won? e. without loosin a member :x