UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: TOP PK GUILD?

ya i know i said ya rly.

i cant even banksit atm. this comp is shit. thats why i knew you meant pepsi. i am saying too mcuh.

Idomeneus

Wanderer

I like that cabin in the top picture on Slopko's post. It's got a cool design. Can you quote that one picture?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Sheivan01 said:
I WAS TALKIN ABOUT PEPSI >_<
I BANK SIT?? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN LOOK ATYOU LOLOLOL BANK SITTER IN DENIAL!11

Sheivan01
Grandmaster

Faction: True Britannians
Play Type: Banksitter
Play Time: 2 Years +
OSI Shard: Napa Valley

Clover

Sorceror

Sheivan01 said:
The thing is that you DONT have to win, just to proove that you know how to pvp and that your not a newbie, unlike others red guild, we are able to win tournaments and have decents players in because they have passed the only test they have to do to join, duel.

Not to mention that i am proud of my guild ._.
Fuck you. I had already dueled TWICE before kaz came back AND been in the guild for at least a month. I shouldn't have had to duel. It's just bullshit is what it is and if I had to reduel then others should have.

It's not that I didn't want to duel because I suck, it's the principle of it. I shouldn't HAVE to duel.

I dueled Fedorov yesterday... was fun.

I would say SD! but I consider us more of a faction guild... I won't compare my guild with any of the mentioned pk guilds here ^^

thats right, my weekly flex of the peen

Pepsi, just to fix ur post

I never had a char in TB, I never played OSI.. Go figure about the rest

Only thing true in my "profil" is that im truely 17 and ive been playin for more than 2 years

Clover: Atleast this time u duelled someone which is only able to do Explo Nox Ebolt combo or Explo Ebolt Nox combo.. Like you, but a sec.. you really said it was fun? Why? You couldnt offscreen when he was loading up

Lynyrd

Knight

Clover said:
Fuck you. I had already dueled TWICE before kaz came back AND been in the guild for at least a month. I shouldn't have had to duel. It's just bullshit is what it is and if I had to reduel then others should have.

It's not that I didn't want to duel because I suck, it's the principle of it. I shouldn't HAVE to duel.

all yous had to do is duel again. doesn't seem that hard--you just said yourself that you dueled federov recently.

Clover said:

You dont have a fuckind clue little girl. You never had a mic, you never used auto map. You farmed all day and only asked for help after you got killed using guild chat. You are not good, that is why you got kicked out of the guild. You got in because you were dating one of our members. After this bull shit post you made, you will enver get in out vent, our chats, and our webpage ever again, see yal ter girlie, ahve a good life, but not in e.

Just cause you sit to pee does not mean you get extra advantages online in any guild I am in. Just cause many people online cannot get a real life date or any pussy, doesn;t mean i cant or any other guild members.

Lynyrd

Knight

Revelations said:
You dont have a fuckind clue little girl. You never had a mic, you never used auto map. You farmed all day and only asked for help after you got killed using guild chat. You are not good, that is why you got kicked out of the guild. You got in because you were dating one of our members. After this bull shit post you made, you will enver get in out vent, our chats, and our webpage ever again, see yal ter girlie, ahve a good life, but not in e.

Just cause you sit to pee does not mean you get extra advantages online in any guild I am in. Just cause many people online cannot get a real life date or any pussy, doesn;t mean i cant or any other guild members.
pwnt

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

>!< used to be a lot better than they are now. Even though VC. used to always own them they had atleast 4-5 guys who were fairly decent, now they are laughable. In terms of pk guild VC. set the standard. I havent even seen much of pk guilds these days and when I do its about 10 people in a big group so its hard to judge.

lance705 said:
-X-

Just cause they are decent and have a bunch of fun at the same time.

As i said.. Ppl vote for their own guild
how sad..

Yes im in e. but atleast i can agree that VC was a good guild, so is SD! but gosh i wont tell my guildmate to post our guildname on this thread to have the self conviction to be the best through uogamers forum trollers eyes

Clover

Sorceror

Revelations said:

I was never dating anyone.

I was in map and I did have a mic. Ask StIdes. He can tell you. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass you'd know that.

I don't care I don't want in your guild. Esp after you guys got owned tonight :(

Stides40oz

Knight

Clover said:
I was never dating anyone.

I was in map and I did have a mic. Ask StIdes. He can tell you. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass you'd know that.

I don't care I don't want in your guild. Esp after you guys got owned by GMS tonight :(
Edited for accuracy.

Zelse

Wanderer

I don't think any PK guilds are that good... there are a lot of PKs that are decent at PVP... but I don't think any guild has a high good player percentage that acts as a group too frequently. >!< went to shit and now they don't have any skill... VC was good at one thing. Trash talk... di had decent players, but they used bots... SD! is old school UOGamers PKs, and I have a lot of respect for them, but as they said earlier, they are more factions right now... I really can't tell you the name of one decent PK guild on this shard. Sorry.