UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Re: TOP PK GUILD?

Sham said:
Sad thing is, in an even fight, neither X nor Ask stands a chance.
Not 2v2, we synch vanq hally hits tbh. :p <3
And we beat paranooba and his "elite" buddies 8v8 fair set up, our skills are so supremely great at UO. :<

Kenshi said:
so stop saying e. or >!< kick ass since everyone know they dont.

Wait Wait.. You say that we dont kick ass but.. Who got ass kicked 2v2 8 times in a row and we havent lost once?

GUESS WHAT, ITS KENSHI

Lynyrd

Knight

Sheivan01 said:
Wait Wait.. You say that we dont kick ass but.. Who got ass kicked 2v2 8 times in a row and we havent lost once?

GUESS WHAT, ITS KENSHI
oh snap sheivan jus pwnt u

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

I am not mad I just think it is funny when wannabes try to put down other guilds and have never amounted to anything.

Lynyrd

Knight

Milo said:
I am not mad I just think it is funny when wannabes try to put down other guilds and have never amounted to anything.
I'm in e. fool, and if you think your little VC. can touch us, go ahead and try. Wannabe lmao.

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

I just looked you homos up. 70 members and you want to talk shit get the fuck out of here. No one in VC. really plays much more but i am sure mobb me and i can scrounge someone up can 3 v3 you for some gold.

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

look dickweed, I don't care if there is a million threads about you I still realize you are trash and if you want to nut up or shut up I am willing to own you.

Milo VC was pretty good but if you really want to go old school then you have to go with DV. the original Double Vision guild before >!< was even around. We owned everyone, we didn't have a zerg we rolled 5-6 deep tops. I dont know if many people can remember back then but i remember VC from back then. As of now im in e. and yes we have 70 members, but you must take in consideration that most of us have 5+ characters on the stone.

And we dont just win from numbers, we win 2v2's 1v1's we pwn ctf's.... pretty much we do it all and we do it good. Our favorite thing is zerging tho so we get a bad rep but i really dont care.