UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Pvp Guild

What is the best pvp guild

• Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Untouchables (!U!)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Clueless Victories (...)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • CHECK SIX DIVIDED BY TWO (Ck3)

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • DUKE NUKEM (NKM)

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Old School Ownage (>!<)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Old School (2D)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Choplets (-X-)

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Deceitful Domination (!D!)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackONeill

Wanderer
Re: Top Pvp Guild

It's funny because -X- routinely wangs anyone who comes in our way, regardless of numbers we're still wanging you and you're still dying. It doesn't matter about individual skill (and seriously if you're so serious about UO then you're probably not having an awful lot of fun and that's all this game is about), if you're voting in a "best PvP guild" thread, the guild that wins PvP the most should win, and that's definitely -X-, there's no denying that. Sure it's through abstract tactics like "Para wanging" or "gate wanging" or "stun wanging" or "HOLY CRAP THERE'S 15 OF THEM wanging", but we still get the job done.

DONE AND DONE SON

JackONeill said:
It's funny because -X- routinely wangs anyone who comes in our way, regardless of numbers we're still wanging you and you're still dying. It doesn't matter about individual skill (and seriously if you're so serious about UO then you're probably not having an awful lot of fun and that's all this game is about), if you're voting in a "best PvP guild" thread, the guild that wins PvP the most should win, and that's definitely -X-, there's no denying that. Sure it's through abstract tactics like "Para wanging" or "gate wanging" or "stun wanging" or "HOLY CRAP THERE'S 15 OF THEM wanging", but we still get the job done.

DONE AND DONE SON

no u lose

r33n

Knight

JackONeill said:
but we still get the job done.

george w. bush gets the job done, therefor he is the best president ever. you guys are trash, and if you would step away from your friended houses by yew gate, and ventured elsewhere, you would realize this. It doesnt make you a good guild because you can meteor swarm, etc.. solo noobs that are running around... step up, grow some testicles, possibly some hair on them, and challenge any other guild on that list to an even numbered fight. See how you guys actually do rank as the best pvp guilds on the shard..
JackONeill said:
if you're voting in a "best PvP guild" thread, the guild that wins PvP the most should win, and that's definitely -X-, there's no denying that.

step out of your bubble, yew moongate =/= pvp

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Balron has bested me fair fights many times in tourneys tbh..

Pius Valentine said:
wanka, as for you taking on PC... there was one time we owned you like 5v5 at minoc
Guard zone, random blues, and I have an RPV of you getting totally wanged even while hugging that guard line, I have bested your members in tourneys many times tbh, talk shit though, it's just a game. :>

_Choru_ said:
Hi Wanka your guild blows, me and fcm dropped a few of you 6v2 :/
Back when str stacking and high damage syncs where about, and fcm still died, and you ran, we got all the loot, so we won, now the spell damage has been tweaked and str stackers abolished in the most part, you eat a lot of dirt (I hear Mobb Deep and his friends regularly serve you fair fights nps, go brush your teeth lover. :p)
And I assume it was you and ubeta run that me and Rexor owned 2v2 nps at 7am when I just woke up tbh..... <3

rlangermann said:
thats because you dont faction. i'd take jenova 1v2 against your guild anyday, to be honest... i'd take rage 5v8 against you guys anyday. I would take my guild even numbers anyday. You have more votes because you zerg, and your members voted for yourselves. And its funny ebcause you havent even faught some of the better guilds on the server. take the easy way out, meteor swarm, poison field the gate, thats fine.. but don't say that you are better than any of the faction guilds on that list. any of us will even number your guild anytime, for gold, or fun, whatever. I'm normally nicer, but i just got back from drunken bowling, thanks.
No but I haven't seen them in any group pvp tourneys tbh, although maybe that's just bad timing, guess we'll see, but you think 7x standard with or without pots Jenova will best two of our better pvpers 2v1? I'd like to see it, GeoX couldn't do it, and tbh I <3 his pvp skills, no one could do it, that is why I have a 7x 1v1 trophy in my house from what was actually a 2v1 tourney, hehehehehe :>
And Rage (or their alts) tried us in the field and failed until Entourage got called in, we have fought nearly every guild that fields, and doesn't stick to in town faction pvp only, and as for wade, and everyone else, I'm not going to set anything up.
See us in the field, bring it, that is what this thread is about, pvp guilds, not, WHGO ARE THE BASESTIEST DOOLERS OF ALL TYPES OIUBN UO?
Or see us in tourneys too, that works, but hell if we are going to stop having fun just to calm your e-rage at our mad badmouthing and pvp skills lol.
TBH, You can consider yourselves the best if you really want, challenge the whole world to 1v1 no pots or whatever floats your boat, we just play to have fun, all friends enjoying the game, sorry if that makes you e-tear guys.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

rlangermann said:
george w. bush gets the job done, therefor he is the best president ever. you guys are trash, and if you would step away from your friended houses by yew gate, and ventured elsewhere, you would realize this. It doesnt make you a good guild because you can meteor swarm, etc.. solo noobs that are running around... step up, grow some testicles, possibly some hair on them, and challenge any other guild on that list to an even numbered fight. See how you guys actually do rank as the best pvp guilds on the shard..

step out of your bubble, yew moongate =/= pvp
Guys, are we friended to a house at yew moongate? Last I checked we really weren't, pkhq are, and we run them back into it, Shamix and his friends are, and we run them back into it, ICE are, and we run them back into it, but we aren't, JUST FYI OK.
We field in every dungeon, every gate we MS usually results in "good" pvpers gating in to fight us, and we fight in any spot we can find action, bucs, brit GY/Del anywhere people will try and kill us, maybe you only see us at yew gate because it's your favourite hang out :rolleyes:
We also roll mad IDOCs, totally dominating tbh.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Pius Valentine said:
Choru, just because we dont spend hours and hours and hours on end practising our syncing.............
Wasted time now it takes a little more than 2 explo ebs to guaranteed drop a person, so you have to actually think about pvp, which is a hard task for some.
Practicing synching is over rated really.

Retlif

Wanderer

Sloth said:
Ok December 2005, I value your opinion. Try playing on this shard for more than a few days before you start calling guilds trash.
Sorry been playing the shard for 2 years.

Retlif

Wanderer

Jenova said:
Best guilds

#1.) Rage

#2.) Ck6 or whatever name they go by now

(quality drops off)

#3.) Random minax guys, RP or whatever.
#4.) Nsync - Only when Jester McCoy/r33n is with them, the other members have no testicles by default and need r33n there for the confidence boost. Potential.
#5.) Luv - looks like pojo recruited some people, better than most, not the greatest.

#6.) All other faction guilds. Faction guilds are better than pk guilds by default. Red guilds do not qualify. Yes, this means if you are in a pk guild PC is better than you. Quit UO or step up to the big leagues kiddies.

deff agrees with this.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Wanka said:
Back when str stacking and high damage syncs where about, and fcm still died, and you ran, we got all the loot, so we won, now the spell damage has been tweaked and str stackers abolished in the most part, you eat a lot of dirt (I hear Mobb Deep and his friends regularly serve you fair fights nps, go brush your teeth lover. :p)
And I assume it was you and ubeta run that me and Rexor owned 2v2 nps at 7am when I just woke up tbh..... <3

I would rather cut my eyes out than fight with ubetta, and me and fcm just rolled you guys 2v4 again :/

PS Killing fcm 2v6 after 3 of your team died is not a victory.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Hehe, 2v4?
I love your odds.
You chased a weaponless dexxer (thief/fencer was their too, along with a vanq bard wielding dexxer, making it 4v4) into the woods and ganked him, came back and dropped rex with your at least 3 person gank while everyone was lagging/he was checking raffle tickets.
You failed to kill me though, you never will, I am legend pvps.
Also we totally really own you pvp.
Was that 2v4 challenge for a set up duel or a field (aka outconn us by offscreening) fight?
You know I <3 you, just have to pvp you to death because -X- is probably tbh dominating all your shit when we roll at night.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

2v4 field and we dont offscreen :/

There was 2 of us, me and fcm, so dont make out like there was more of us, I said it then, Ill say it again, you guys are trash and couldnt dominate a mongbat :/

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Trujoker
Some noob in a gold robe with a vanq bardy, don't lie about it, they may not be with you but they were attacking us silly.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Actaully that fag conced me :/

Ill give you 3-1 on the fight I mentioned, or if you want to do an even set up for cash thats good aswell, if you dominate to much its easy money I guess :/

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

If anyone conc'd you it was me, the bardydexxer was blue when I chased him off on my own after everyone split.
TBH Choru, we don't do "set ups"
We field for fun, enter tourneys for fun (in which we've never come up against you tbh) and duel for fun when we are chilling with people.
But we don't schedule e-peen comparisons via UO duel set ups tbh. :<

Lynyrd

Knight

Jenova said:
Best guilds

#1.) Rage

#2.) Ck6 or whatever name they go by now

(quality drops off)

#3.) Random minax guys, RP or whatever.
#4.) Nsync - Only when Jester McCoy/r33n is with them, the other members have no testicles by default and need r33n there for the confidence boost. Potential.
#5.) Luv - looks like pojo recruited some people, better than most, not the greatest.

#6.) All other faction guilds. Faction guilds are better than pk guilds by default. Red guilds do not qualify. Yes, this means if you are in a pk guild PC is better than you. Quit UO or step up to the big leagues kiddies.

Look at me! I PvP inside guard zone! I'm better than anyone else! Blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.