UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Movie: IC October 10, 2004

i dont have the slightest clue what the difference was but at the time it did more then the normal version because people were asking me about some of the shit during that week i used it they said their client did not do that

i never fully tested it because i didnt like it so i dont know the differences

this was a couple months ago and the new client that has been updated since then probably has the same junk as the one i had

and this is my last post in this thread about this shit im sick of talking about it already

u can believe what u want in the end it all means jack shit so just leave it at that

RacecaR

Sorceror
Come on now. Just because people want egos in a computer game, doesn't mean you should feed it with false accusations. Let them be. IC is the pwnge in this 2d game where you only know a person by his player name and high squeeky voice over vent or TS. Let them have this game, but us...we'll be winners in life! I know some of you out there aren't complete pieces of crap and have lives.

RacecaR said:
Come on now. Just because people want egos in a computer game, doesn't mean you should feed it with false accusations. Let them be. IC is the pwnge in this 2d game where you only know a person by his player name and high squeeky voice over vent or TS. Let them have this game, but us...we'll be winners in life! I know some of you out there aren't complete pieces of crap and have lives.

I remember you being a IC member

You've got a 13 year old's voice. I know my voice is deep.

Nuff said.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Reality said:
I remember you being a IC member

You've got a 13 year old's voice. I know my voice is deep.

Nuff said.

Are you on crack? I've never been in IC or had any relations with IC, ever. I love how you clarify how you have a deep voice like you're proud about going through puberty. Congratulations for going through puberty Reality. Now all you need to find is a girl...or guy, whichever you prefer. I won't judge.

RacecaR said:
Are you on crack? I've never been in IC or had any relations with IC, ever. I love how you clarify how you have a deep voice like you're proud about going through puberty. Congratulations for going through puberty Reality. Now all you need to find is a girl...or guy, whichever you prefer. I won't judge.

Should I send you a lovely picture of the ring on my finger? Im older than you and have had a girlfriend/fiance/future wife for a very long time now [2 years+] and counting

I remember things very well, you may not have been IC but I do remember you wanting to join. My voice dropped ages ago, get back to me when you balls drop bitch, if you ever get close enough to anything that resembles a fucken woman, tell me bout it, k?

Nice try trying to act tough cunt

u guys should email each other pictures of ur girlfriends family house car and of course a picture of urself to solve this most important arguement!

oh dont forgot the recording of each of u talking so u can compare to see who has a deeper voice!

jesus christ

everytime u argue with someone reality it seems like ur talking about ur rl

go fuck ur girlfriend marry her divorce her and start over again but why not keep it to urself?

Reality said:
Should I send you a lovely picture of the ring on my finger? Im older than you and have had a girlfriend/fiance/future wife for a very long time now [2 years+] and counting

I remember things very well, you may not have been IC but I do remember you wanting to join. My voice dropped ages ago, get back to me when you balls drop bitch, if you ever get close enough to anything that resembles a fucken woman, tell me bout it, k?

Nice try trying to act tough cunt

Welp, this says it all. Reality is a fucking retard.

I would like to point out that Reality is sitting at home masterbating to Irina's voice over TS.

BrandT

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
u guys should email each other pictures of ur girlfriends family house car and of course a picture of urself to solve this most important arguement!

oh dont forgot the recording of each of u talking so u can compare to see who has a deeper voice!

jesus christ

everytime u argue with someone reality it seems like ur talking about ur rl

go fuck ur girlfriend marry her divorce her and start over again but why not keep it to urself?
Isn't Reality the fat guy that posted his pic next to a car, in a Tux some time ago?

Vexorcism

Wanderer
terathan33 said:
I'ts been confirmed IC has KUOC that auto chugs, and cast spells for you.. ic sucks.. learn to pvp with out your clients

Auto Chugs? No I can tell you first hand thats wrong... And shouldn't it be obvious? Not every IC member chugs cure pots as soon as they are poisoned... I've seen them cast An Nox...? Try thinking.

Cast spells for them?? Like macros??? well yah all clients have those...

Unless you mean that artificial intelligence programmed into KUOC to heal for them [lmao?], yes, IC members do not sit at their computers while they play UO. In fact they are never on their computers, KUOC simply does all the work... You got 'em

F***ing retards.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Xternal_Fire said:
At the Grave yard i was pretty much like Holy Shit....2214124124 people came outta knoweres and ganked the hell out of us, then at del we just went all chickens...I thought it was funny. It was pretty much the same thing at del also

It was funny. Try 6 people.

Kenny-

Wanderer
Im sorry He doesnt own i had him on 1v1 and what does he do run to bank and Put pots and weap in there and hit Attack Random Blue Macro for Guard Wack win WOW GG not losing points Sorry ur friends wernt there to help

Kenny-

Wanderer
an loller skater said:
I'm sure Kenny. There's no way in hell Hyru would run from you 1v1. I reckon he could kill you and erik 2v1. :(

When was this?

When i was guarding alone cuz it was like 6am Est when we took towns

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
Kenny- said:
When i was guarding alone cuz it was like 6am Est when we took towns

I haven't been up that late (3am pacific time here) since Summer. It's amazing what school and work to do your schedule.

Afro Man

Wanderer
an loller skater said:
I'm sure Kenny. There's no way in hell Hyru would run from you 1v1. I reckon he could kill you and erik 2v1. :(

When was this?

Hyrus got his own lil fan club, how cute.. :p