UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG's Best

Why is he delusional?

For even comparing poudy and lego, to immortal for one, not to mention there's plenty of better 2v2ers then poudy and lego like IDK...A mongbat and a skeletal mage or something...There's better 5x's then the old ghost by far, there's better PKs then the orcs, and Ulrich is trash. His opinions are extremely biased lol.

Uomvp

Knight
Chase if you are staying to the story that no one believes aka you are not a homosexual then i'd probley shut up at this point. Not helping yourself little buddy.

Uomvp

Knight
lmao dexter we also have to understand that he is still a child. He most likely doesn't understand most concepts we talk about so he has his dad read them, explain it to him, then write his reply to it.

I've never seen Elisha Cuthburt solo....

I see em solo a lot, in fact after killing that toon i get to kill a few more of his. Surprisingly 1 man can have a bola tamer on every account and keep bringing them back to die as if some how the next fight will have a new outcome. I am pretty sure Elisha == John Travolta == Leina == cptn hun

Illusive-Noob

Sorceror
I see em solo a lot, in fact after killing that toon i get to kill a few more of his. Surprisingly 1 man can have a bola tamer on every account and keep bringing them back to die as if some how the next fight will have a new outcome. I am pretty sure Elisha == John Travolta == Leina == cptn hun

I think that he believes you will be out of mana killing his first three chars....Kind of like SUM41, if he dies(usually happens once he runs out of gheal charges*takes a while though*) he is coming right back on a alt....he had 5 last time.....and I dont know if Elisha = John but I am pretty sure Leina/Elisha are one in the same.

Countessa

Knight
PvP solos (New & Old) Anyone that actually does this.

PvP Group (New & Old) LKG n crew

PvP Guild (New & Old) GHH

Idocers (New & Old) Grover / 2L33T

Idoc Guild (New & Old) GRB / PPU

Solo Duelers (New & Old) Makarita / Galapagos

Group Duelers (New & Old) Jerry and Frank / Abundance and Larry

Poker Players (New & Old) Amazing Mumford

Noobs (New & Old) UONebula

Noob Guild (New & Old) DOH

PvP solos (New & Old) Anyone that actually does this.

PvP Group (New & Old) LKG n crew

PvP Guild (New & Old) GHH

Idocers (New & Old) Grover / 2L33T

Idoc Guild (New & Old) GRB / PPU

Solo Duelers (New & Old) Makarita / Galapagos

Group Duelers (New & Old) Jerry and Frank / Abundance and Larry

Poker Players (New & Old) Amazing Mumford

Noobs (New & Old) UONebula

Noob Guild (New & Old) DOH

lmao

Willy if this is your comeback announcement does that mean you are going to be 5xing again?

oh nono.. i gave all my account info and stuff over a year ago..

i got a kid on the way and even before that i couldnt see myself playing this game again.

josh or aitne as u know him dropped the house and gave all to newbies..

i still play other games with people from hybrid though..

oh nono.. i gave all my account info and stuff over a year ago..

i got a kid on the way and even before that i couldnt see myself playing this game again.

josh or aitne as u know him dropped the house and gave all to newbies..

i still play other games with people from hybrid though..

sup big will dog, grats on the kid fam.