UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG's Best

Vash

Sorceror
Doing mostly old.

PvP solos (New & Old) Chubby
PvP Group (New & Old) SiN/RED/Rage
PvP Guild (New & Old) SiN/RED/Rage
Idocers (New & Old) IP
Idoc Guild (New & Old) IP
Solo Duelers (New & Old) a clone
Group Duelers (New & Old) Don't care.
PK's (New & Old) SiN/RED
Poker Players (New & Old) Who cares.
Noobs (New & Old) Wkstrm :p
Noob Guild (New & Old) NEW.

Ok so im bored and i was wonder what ur guys thoughts were on UOG Hybrid's best...

PvP solos (New & Old)
PvP Group (New & Old)
PvP Guild (New & Old)
Idocers (New & Old)
Idoc Guild (New & Old)
Solo Duelers (New & Old)
Group Duelers (New & Old)
PK's (New & Old)
Poker Players (New & Old)
Noobs (New & Old)
Noob Guild (New & Old)

Please be serious!
To answer all of the above,
The Inner Council

grape-soda

Sorceror
PvP solos (New & Old) New? Idk who solos anymore.. Hyru was pretty good way back when, he didn't lose 1v1 in the field often.
PvP Group (New & Old) ck6 ctw immortal.. pretty much spin offs of the same players for the most part
PvP Guild (New & Old)^
Idocers (New & Old)Dunno
Idoc Guild (New & Old)Dunno
Solo Duelers (New & Old) Sig, Ras, Rikomi,Geno, Dany Mortal (probably forgetting a few) Old players probably like Puppet, a player hunter, Folken... a few others
Group Duelers (New & Old)
PK's (New & Old)
Poker Players (New & Old)
Noobs (New & Old)
Noob Guild (New & Old)ONE and probably A*G. .e was pretty good at holding down the dungeon spawns at one time.

Rage/Ck6 = First groups to ever use Sallos (beta 13) While the rest of us used Razor...
IC had Krrios (Sallos Developer/Creator)

Bring those people back and watch em get eaten alive.. Straight up. Different when everyone is on the same playing field.

Best PvP guilds ever hands down... P F (Pacifics Finest), Corp Por, Pro (when Stides actually playing)

Rage/Ck6 = First groups to ever use Sallos (beta 13) While the rest of us used Razor...

Bring those people back and watch em get eaten alive.. Straight up. Different when everyone is on the same playing field.

Best PvP guilds ever hands down... P F (Pacifics Finest), Corp Por, Pro (when Stides actually playing)

Wattup nigga, I'm seeing all kinds of cool people that dont play anymore in this thread lol.

grape-soda

Sorceror

I agree with this for the most part. Those players are still good and could adapt very quickly though.

sanchen

Knight

Only if Corp Por would come back so I could have my friends to play this game with :( Was fun making those pvp videos.

I cannot really think of best anythings, but i can say that from 03 - 05 the pvp was more interesting than it has been from 2010-present. While i was still here on and off from 03-present a lot of the 05-2010 years i spent playing a week end a month give or take depending what game i was burned out on at the moment. It just seemed that 4-5 man groups where more justified because of the inceased player base. Now the 6+ groups are just over kill and it's not like they just use the #'s to bring the pain to area's like del, they go to the extremes to exterminate any single target available.

Use to be if 4 guys rolled up on 1 dude they would let him go and hope that he brought back more people - now it seems like the goal is to smoke him as fast as possible with wand syncs, bola's and purples so that they can't possible get some help/back up / even #. Just seems like a shift in the game play. :(

UONebula

Sorceror
any good factioners?
i remember only few groups i know trees hippy and vital force thats the only group i know but some soloers were..
river phineox & Rampage Jackson idk what u think i just remember seeing these guy alot
feel free to comment on this