UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you think would make Demise better?

hickman48

Knight
Re: What do you think would make Demise better?

LadyCrimson;333234 said:
I do not think that it would be too much to say that data on instanced corpses has been gathered and sent off so it is something that is on the horizon, although please don't ask me when... I don't know.

Staff is also VERY well aware of the dart issue and wraith form and mana for nature's furies and hope to have those fixes in as soon possible, at least within the next 2 or 3 updates... but again, I'm not a programmer so don't come back and attack me if they aren't.

LC

omg ima have to rub some meet if you fix wraith form unleamited mana at spawns umm

coveiro

Knight

ban the dead robes (less lag)
ban the gates at luna bank, nearetst the gate

jrhather

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;333234 said:
I do not think that it would be too much to say that data on instanced corpses has been gathered and sent off so it is something that is on the horizon, although please don't ask me when... I don't know.

Staff is also VERY well aware of the dart issue and wraith form and mana for nature's furies and hope to have those fixes in as soon possible, at least within the next 2 or 3 updates... but again, I'm not a programmer so don't come back and attack me if they aren't.

LC

thats what we love to hear! thanks LC

jrhather

Wanderer

coveiro;333245 said:
ban the dead robes (less lag)
ban the gates at luna bank, nearetst the gate

I'd like res robes to *poof* as soon as they are taken off.

marcusstone

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;333097 said:
why don't orphans have food? LOL family.. yeah... food.... don't get :p

besides, I'd take pity on a poor homeless pixelated NPC and give him something to eat. :)
I am a poor pixelated PC... does that count? If so, give me some cool equipment, and maybe throw in a seer robe (It gets cold on these harsh streets of brit)

pkrlz

Knight

Hyphy Train;333297 said:
unban all the innocent.

Like if there was any.

Going back to the thread.
The most needed ones IMO.

Pvp changes:
-darts.
-If one attacks someone from a house, one is ejected. (i dunno if osi has it, if not, it should not be changed)

Pvm changes
-Instanced corpses
-Increase loot/luck ratio, loot bump?
-Wisp
-Wraith form

marcusstone

Sorceror

SORRY for asking the noob question of the day, but what are instanced corpses?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

An instanced corpse is where only those who did damage can loot the corpse for 2 minutes and in addition to this, each person is offered only a portion of the loot that they would have earned.

For sake of example. You and I are out hunting. We are hunting a monster that will drop 100 gold and 4 items. If we both do 50% of the damage, then I'd be offered 50 gold and 2 items for 2 minutes and you would not see them. You would also be offered 50 gold and the other two items and I would not see them. When the two minute timer is up, then anyone can loot the corpse and all unlooted items are dumped into a single pack. If I did 75% of the damage, then I'd be offered 75 gold and 3 items and you'd be offered 25 gold and 1 item....

Now, as for unbanning the innocent... ok, done *cackles*

On House Ejection: It does not exist on OSI no matter who tells you that. What happens is if the people are fighting outside, the aggressor cannot enter a house BUT if they attack from the inside, they can stay inside unless they leave, then they cannot enter again until the aggressor flag times out.

marcusstone

Sorceror

Ah I understand the corpse thing... has been implimented on OSI for a long time... I was wondering about that the other day when I wasn't getting any gold from the kills, because other people were hitting it a couple times, then looting... yeah I agree... should be done...
That said...
Get to work!

pkrlz

Knight

marcusstone;333309 said:
SORRY for asking the noob question of the day, but what are instanced corpses?

Buiu;333227 said:
individual loot system :>

Why do we have to write something to be able to post?

marcusstone

Sorceror

pkrlz;333326 said:
Why do we have to write something to be able to post?
Sorry, didn't put two and two together, if you are refering to the fact that I asked a question when the answer was already in the thread... Not everyone is a UO scholar...

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

CNS Serenity;333194 said:
Why do you think we need more admins?
If there was more admins, there would be fast information on whats going on towards what you needed to know. like for instance, account issues. To my knowledge not many Admins get on and check email but im not for certain. I believe if there was more online admins, it would help the comunity abit more towards serious questions. IM not trying to sound like a dick or be ignorant. its just my thoughts.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

BaseHouse house = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( aggressor );
BaseHouse house2 = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( aggressed );

if ( house != null && house2==null)aggressor.Location = house.BanLocation;

That would make demise better.

dead-eye;332846 said:
i agree with bartok. Yea bartok im not dead!

how u been dude?

Been good. Overworked + underpaid but alright. Taking a uo break and moved to the wii + ut3.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Just a note about the admins: they do check the email daily, primarily Cronus so I would say that he gets to them when he can along with the other admins. Being online isn't going to help much because just as much has to go into it in game as it does through email but email helps them sort and gives them a written base to work off of without having to deal with a furious or upset player in game, which is also a place where you cannot copy and paste information for easy searching.

my .02

LC

pkrlz

Knight

marcusstone;333340 said:
Sorry, didn't put two and two together, if you are refering to the fact that I asked a question when the answer was already in the thread... Not everyone is a UO scholar...

No no, u got it wrong.
Yes the answer was already in the post, but u dont need to read everything, i was just trying to answer you.

I was going only to copy paste the replyes, but u cant, u need to write at least 3 letters i think.

My english isnt good, and sometimes ppl get it wrong, i'm sry.

jrhather

Wanderer

Pwnt.exe;333369 said:
BaseHouse house = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( aggressor );
BaseHouse house2 = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( aggressed );

if ( house != null && house2==null)aggressor.Location = house.BanLocation;

That would make demise better.

qft....and I don't pvp