UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

elohdee

Knight
Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Stides;1854541 said:
you totally missed the point of my comment towards brookly, but nice rant. Does it make u feel good to write 2 paragraphs to somebody who has no clue who u even are, nor cares what u think at all.

Whoa now bitch.

Turk is the man.

Back off before I have to set this piece of pie down and teach you something.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Stides;1854624 said:
Good god man, what are you on about?

Brookly

Sorceror

Jenova-hybrid;1854595 said:
who the fuck is this guy

there really needs to be some requirements to post on the faction forums, shit is getting ridiculous

That is just the neighborhood retard. You get used to him. Stides brings him in these threads by request to take the heat off himself sometimes.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

krrios;1854439 said:
Hi. That's called an auto-cure check. It happens when one gets caught autocuring.

Highlights:

"autocure" ... "fuck / stop lemme find a way to turn it off"
Yeah but some staff member did it to all of us, besides we all know you're rolling in Sin with cheats. How does it feel to play with cheats vs non-cheaters who can pwn face?

I'm ordering Darkfall tonight, no cheats (except for speedhacks which don't matter or corrupt staff there).

edit: I'm not cheating I use sallos (non-cheat client, unlike the one you have which is nice), and You shouldn't interfere with a duel.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Magic_Cow;1854584 said:
ROFL, Since when did I become a hally mage....and I do believe in my Last Thread... I CALLE DYOU and your newbie guildies out... when we were red banging, and DID WE NOT BANG THE SHIT OUTTA YAll? and make you rage log, after we dropped you 3 times even with BLUEBIEs... CHECK THE THREAD.. I REMEMBER laughing at you... ROFL NEWB, speaking of here is the link..... http://www.uogamers.com/forum/faction-forum/183827-i-m-back-8.html
I got fed up of fighting with your bitch ass, your a black ass carebear fucking pussy nerd. You talk so much shit like you even know what happend. I never got rocked by any reds or blues (I wasn't on a blue which makes me laugh at your stupidity).

Visual of Carebear, enjoy faggot:

Flipper

Knight

you're 29 and cheat at a game that came out when you were 17

i bet you're gorgeous irl too

Megumi

Wanderer

He's actually 14 and lies about his age...Oh and he has a char in KMA.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

MrBrightside;1853265 said:
i would like to thank you on behalf of the whole world for your delicious pastries

We didnt mean to share them, they were stolen from us by terrorists.

By eating pastries from denmark youre supporting danish terrorists that make cartoons of peoples religious idols.

Flipper

Knight

MGT;1855103 said:
oh noes.
forum trolls.
[circlejerk

i love how you don't have any more comebacks other than to say "you guys are friendly towards one another"

you'd think with nine years on me you'd at least be able to think up something

guess that's why you're still playing this game religiously though huh

cheater

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Flipper;1855161 said:
i love how you don't have any more comebacks other than to say "you guys are friendly towards one another"

you'd think with nine years on me you'd at least be able to think up something

guess that's why you're still playing this game religiously though huh

cheater
my offer still stands

Flipper

Knight

Kitchen_;1855173 said:
my offer still stands

will take

Amazing Hector;1855178 said:
Provide picture of girlfriend with proof-of-life/shoe-on-head and we shall be the judge of her hotness.

hey you;re that dumbfuck from slip's thread

why should he have to prove his GF is hot to you? do you think he really cares? if he does have a hot GF that's for him and his hot GF to know, and for you to sit around pondering, apparently

Flipper;1855220 said:
hey you;re that dumbfuck from slip's thread

why should he have to prove his GF is hot to you? do you think he really cares? if he does have a hot GF that's for him and his hot GF to know, and for you to sit around pondering, apparently

He cares enough to say he had one. Whether he's telling the truth or not remains a mystery.