UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Stides;1855186 said:
sorry i guess youll never touch a video game again when youre 29

More likely than not, I won't. Why waste away in front of a television or computer at that stage of my life, when I'll have the resources to pursue far more fulfilling hobbies?

Video games are awesome when you can't afford to do real things; after that you're literally wasting your time

Flipper

Knight

Amazing Hector;1855273 said:
He cares enough to say he had one. Whether he's telling the truth or not remains a mystery.

so why again do you care?

Stides40oz

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1855301 said:
More likely than not, I won't. Why waste away in front of a television or computer at that stage of my life, when I'll have the resources to pursue far more fulfilling hobbies?

Video games are awesome when you can't afford to do real things; after that you're literally wasting your time

Yea cuz youll be so rich youll be base jumping off the pyramids and fuckin hang gliding over stonehenge. Then the next day youll be on a safari hunt in the rein forest and having dinner at the taj mahal.

As highly as you think of yourself I can guarantee your life isnt going to be that exciting everyday when your 29 that you will have no times to think about playing video games. Dont be such an elitest queer. I guarantee youll still be playing games.

Flipper

Knight

Stides;1855351 said:
Yea cuz youll be so rich youll be base jumping off the pyramids and fuckin hang gliding over stonehenge. Then the next day youll be on a safari hunt in the rein forest and having dinner at the taj mahal.

As highly as you think of yourself I can guarantee your life isnt going to be that exciting everyday when your 29 that you will have no times to think about playing video games. Dont be such an elitest queer. I guarantee youll still be playing games.

hahahahhahhh

sorry man i like you stides but i think you've got a very strange point of view on life

most of my friends are nearing 29 and none of them play video games

in fact i'm 20 and i've already stopped caring about video games; the only reason i'm playing now is because i stopped smoking pot and don't have a job, plus i moved to a different town... AND friends started up again. if jenova/rage stops playing you can bet your bottom dollar i won't be around.

and as soon as my social life picks up, you'll see the same flipper that you've been seeing for the past two years; one who posts on the forums once a month and who does not give a shit about video games

when you're busy having a job, maintaining an active social life and potentially raising children you don't really feel like sitting in front of a screen all day, or even at all... it's called priorities and a limited number of hours in the day

elohdee

Knight

Flipper;1855384 said:
hahahahhahhh

sorry man i like you stides but i think you've got a very strange point of view on life

most of my friends are nearing 29 and none of them play video games

in fact i'm 20 and i've already stopped caring about video games; the only reason i'm playing now is because i stopped smoking pot and don't have a job, plus i moved to a different town... AND friends started up again. if jenova/rage stops playing you can bet your bottom dollar i won't be around.

and as soon as my social life picks up, you'll see the same flipper that you've been seeing for the past two years; one who posts on the forums once a month and who does not give a shit about video games

when you're busy having a job, maintaining an active social life and potentially raising children you don't really feel like sitting in front of a screen all day, or even at all... it's called priorities and a limited number of hours in the day

I forgot video games have an age limit. I know a multitude of people over 29 that still play video games, and as hard as it is to imagine, they still maintain a healthy social life, raise kids, and hold a career.

I'm sorry I didn't realize playing a video game means you have to sit on your computer the -entire- day.

Saying you stopped caring about video games and giving some whack ass reasons as to why you're playing a 12 year old video game is quite pointless.

It's like me saying, hey I stopped caring about pie, only reason I'm eating one right now is because I have nothing else to eat.

Who cares, you're doing it. Who actually cares about a video game they play other than them poor kids killing themselves over WoW.

10 years from now, you'll be playing a video game albeit hopefully not -this- video game.

A little side note, You really don't have to -care- about a video game, in order to play it. I don't care about cake eating competitions, but I still go because they're filling and quite entertaining at times.

Go have fun with your social life, closet gamer.

Later.

Stides40oz

Knight

elohdee;1855392 said:
I forgot video games have an age limit. I know a multitude of people over 29 that still play video games, and as hard as it is to imagine, they still maintain a healthy social life, raise kids, and hold a career.

I'm sorry I didn't realize playing a video game means you have to sit on your computer the -entire- day.

Saying you stopped caring about video games and giving some whack ass reasons as to why you're playing a 12 year old video game is quite pointless.

It's like me saying, hey I stopped caring about pie, only reason I'm eating one right now is because I have nothing else to eat.

Who cares, you're doing it. Who actually cares about a video game they play other than them poor kids killing themselves over WoW.

10 years from now, you'll be playing a video game albeit hopefully not -this- video game.

A little side note, You really don't have to -care- about a video game, in order to play it. I don't care about cake eating competitions, but I still go because they're filling and quite entertaining at times.

Later.

i guarantee everyone on this board will still be playing games well into their oldage. The only reason its even seems at all strange is because we're the first generation to grow up with video games as kids.

The reason not many adults game today is because they werent exposed to it as kids.

Flipper

Knight

im not at all denying that we'll play video games now and again

but will we make it a priority in our lives?

besides, i plan on moving to madagascar in a few years. you really think i'll be playing video games there? no, it's called doing something with your life and not centering it around anything involving a friggin' screen

Stides;1855351 said:

I'm not an elitist queer. I'm going to spend my time doing something more fulfilling (in my opinion) than playing a video game. It has nothing to do with money (anybody who knows me knows this for a fact; hint: you're not one of them) and everything to do with what I, as an individual, consider a fulfilling experience. Many of which fall nowhere near any of the things you mentioned.

I'm sorry you can't form an opinion outside your own frame of mind, and I hope one day you may develop critical thinking skills (and master the basics of English grammar). I'm no grammar Nazi, but misspelling words just makes you appear idiotic.

I also got a laugh out of how you instantly equated resources and fulfilling experiences to money, it speaks volumes about you as a person.

edit: how the fuck do you base jump off a pyramid?

1:54am Ben
base jumping off the pyramids
now that is pretty fuckin hilarious
pyramids widen
lmao

1:54am Eric
Yeah

1:54am Ben
you cant do that

1:54am Eric
lol

Stides40oz

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1855408 said:
I'm not an elitist queer. I'm going to spend my time doing something more fulfilling (in my opinion) than playing a video game. It has nothing to do with money (anybody who knows me knows this for a fact; hint: you're not one of them) and everything to do with what I, as an individual, consider a fulfilling experience. Many of which fall nowhere near any of the things you mentioned.

I'm sorry you can't form an opinion outside your own frame of mind, and I hope one day you may develop critical thinking skills (and master the basics of English grammar). I'm no grammar Nazi, but misspelling words just makes you appear idiotic.

What words did I spell wrong? Trust me, someone who puts time into caring what grade level someone else spells at on the internet 4rumz WILL BE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES when theyre 29.

Bobby McPrescott;1855408 said:
-=[*]=[I also got a laugh out of how you instantly equated resources and fulfilling experiences to money, it speaks volumes about you as a person]=[*]=-

and your answer to why i INSTANTLY said that is because you said

Bobby McPrescott;1855301 said:
More likely than not, I won't. Why waste away in front of a television or computer at that stage of my life, when I'll have the RESOURCES to pursue far more fulfilling hobbies?

Video games are awesome when you can't AFFORD to do real things; after that you're literally wasting your time

How can you contradict yourself so fast????? Then try to make me out to be the douche who said you need money and resources to enjoy life? Youre the fuckin dbag that said it!

Megumi

Wanderer

Stop arguing about RL, faggots.

Go back to calling each other cheaters and trying to suck each other's dicks.

i love how geeks take time on here to explain how their life dont revolve around video games when they hop from game to game all day

elohdee;1855392 said:

Later.

qft