UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

Flipper

Knight
Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Amazing Hector;1857616 said:
I don't think Stiles swings that way.

Aren't you a friend of Stiles?

eh sure

but that doesnt mean i dont want to call him gay over the internet

elohdee

Knight

Flipper;1857605 said:
???? that sure seems like quite the defense against something you do not intend to imply

1. "as to which" is poor form
2. you really think four posts in a row doesn't qualify as a pretty intensive* response? "intense ferocity" is not quantified in my post nor does it have accepted standard value; therefore it certainly can apply, by many definitions, to my wording.

yeah there's one of these floating around with my name too: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/selling/72938-book-autographed-odb.html

it's cool all your arguments are really hard to understand and rarely contain valid points

i'm satisfied :) :) :)

*don't try to split hairs here, i understand very well that intensive and intense are different words. it was my intention to use it as such. just a disclaimer; i need to win this one to maintain me perfect forum battle record of 9536-0-3 (there were three ties due to prematurely closed threads)

ROFL. Just wow.

Stides;1855523 said:
no im pretty sure pretty who talk like gaming isnt cool, and that when theyre older theyre going to be doing much better things and that they will never have time for games, are in denial. Especially ones who post on gaming forums all day. Yes that qualifies as a geek and more importantly a "fake" in my mind.

That would be you.

Stides;1857594 said:
Omg i got 1 letter wrong in a whole post. Call in the grammer nazis. Sorry bud thats caring a bit too much about someones spelling over the internet. Also you have no clue what ive done in my life. I could of done way cooler things already in my life then you ever will. Why judge people you know nothing about? Thats living inside a box, if anything is. Dont be such hypocrite.

And I will be playing games, and owning face when im 60. That is if i dont have arthritis

I doubt you. I don't care that you misspell words; it just makes you appear stupid. Actually, all your posts have a tendency to do that, the misspellings just make them that much worse.

I'm sorry you plan on playing video games when you're 60. I hope you change your mind before then.

Flipper

Knight

elohdee;1857778 said:
ROFL. Just wow.

you are unintelligent; intellectuals would take the opportunity to debate with someone near their level; that is what i use the internet for. however you, like most others (not all) have conceded quickly and in a very generic, boring manner

i win

Wanderer

Marbelou;1857832 said:

what happens when krrios isn't on?

Hes logged off? Computer is turned off? Power outage? Eating?? Just tell us!!!

Bobby McPrescott;1857805 said:
I'm sorry you plan on playing video games when you're 60. I hope you change your mind before then.

Huh.

Would it be correct to assume that you find video games to be "childish"?

yeah i once read a book over 400 pages oh hey watcha doin watchin jerry springer

Stides40oz

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1857805 said:
I doubt you. I don't care that you misspell words; it just makes you appear stupid. Actually, all your posts have a tendency to do that, the misspellings just make them that much worse.

Why would I change my mind?? You wouldnt think it was cool if you had an old uncle, or grandpa, or w/e that could hold his own in video games? I dont have an older friend/relative that games but if i did, i wouldnt look at him and think loser, or whatever you think is the proper derogatory name to call an older gamer. I would think its pretty cool. If you think that playin a video game when youre older makes you a loser or unfulfilled or whatever garbage youre spewing makes you look like the one who is in fact, stupid. I actually feel sorry 4 u. So go ahead and reply on the forums that you will be too fulfilled to be using in a few a years.

lol what a tool.

Stides;1858004 said:
Why would I change my mind?? You wouldnt think it was cool if you had an old uncle, or grandpa, or w/e that could hold his own in video games? I dont have an older friend/relative that games but if i did, i wouldnt look at him and think loser, or whatever you think is the proper derogatory name to call an older gamer. I would think its pretty cool. If you think that playin a video game when youre older makes you a loser or unfulfilled or whatever garbage youre spewing makes you look like the one who is in fact, stupid. I actually feel sorry 4 u. So go ahead and reply on the forums that you will be too fulfilled to be using in a few a years.

lol what a tool.

Look, Bobby is either trying to hard to look "mature" and "responsible", or he's just being a fucking troll.

Either way he's still a tool.

Perhaps in a few years, when he gets older, he'll realize this.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Amazing Hector;1858018 said:
Look, Bobby is either trying to hard to look "mature" and "responsible", or he's just being a fucking troll.

Perhaps in a few years, when he gets older, he'll realize this.

bobby is way more amazing than you are, hector.

Kitchen_;1858028 said:
bobby is way more amazing than you are, hector.

Why, look at that. Son of a bitch.

Yup, still holds.

Flipper

Knight

bobby is a cool dude fuck off you nerds with gay dog pictures in your sig