UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is your profession?

I look for books and copy them. Currently have hundreds if not thousands of either player written or staff created event books from the last ten years or so.

I am server lag personified.
Do you have copies of Serpent Blunder Vol. 1 and Serpent Blunder Vol. 2?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
My main proffession will always be an idoc hunter. I started on demise doing idoc and if my caculation are right there should be 4 houses going idoc in approximately 26 days. In the idocs there is hom orny many other arties, 100+ ltots many 120 scrolls. It will make someone pretty happy. The 4 houses are not all full one is empty with tons of boxes with shit in them and the loot is divided so not only one person or group gets them. 1 is in tram while the 3 others are in fel.

Always loved the fights for idocs.

silvertiger

Knight
My main proffession will always be an idoc hunter. I started on demise doing idoc and if my caculation are right there should be 4 houses going idoc in approximately 26 days. In the idocs there is hom orny many other arties, 100+ ltots many 120 scrolls. It will make someone pretty happy. The 4 houses are not all full one is empty with tons of boxes with shit in them and the loot is divided so not only one person or group gets them. 1 is in tram while the 3 others are in fel.

Yours? Like the GH of Old Belligerent Drunks?

Phelon

Knight
Demoralizer. I like to swing by the forums once a month to tell other people what they are doing wrong.
It's a calling.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

I dont like the sound of this, but then again I am blazed right now.

Xephic

Wanderer
I look for books and copy them. Currently have hundreds if not thousands of either player written or staff created event books from the last ten years or so.

I am server lag personified.
Do you have a house with these available to read? Would be nice to see what people have experieced through their Journey on Demise.

Myself:
Crafter
Macro'er
Tamer with slow reactions.
Still deciding how to play my War/Sampire (very poor.

Edit: Spelling

Sonntag

Sorceror
Do you have a house with these available to read? Would be nice to see what people have experieced through their Journey on Demise.

Myself:
Crafter
Macro'er
Tamer with slow reactions.
Still deciding how to play my War/Sampire (very poor.

Edit: Spelling

I do have quite a few set out to display but my house is currently private while I'm doing a bit of a cleanup. Ideally, I'd like to drop one of the out of the way houses I have and perhaps set up a more public friendly location. Kind of a long term goal.

If interested in taking a peek just drop a line and I can try and set up a visit of some sort.