UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is your profession?

april0395

Sorceror
I do have quite a few set out to display but my house is currently private while I'm doing a bit of a cleanup. Ideally, I'd like to drop one of the out of the way houses I have and perhaps set up a more public friendly location. Kind of a long term goal.

If interested in taking a peek just drop a line and I can try and set up a visit of some sort.

Before you set them visible to the public, make sure you've used a red leaf on all of them. Wouldn't want someone to swing by and delete a book or change something! :eek:

Sonntag

Sorceror
Before you set them visible to the public, make sure you've used a red leaf on all of them. Wouldn't want someone to swing by and delete a book or change something! :eek:

That's part of the reason its taking a bit to get everything out. Had things set to public at one time and had missed petals on a couple so a few did get ruined. Kept the innocent edits that seemed interesting but had to redo some of the more crude ones. I do try and keep doubles of the harder to find books as well just in case of emergency.