UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"WhO flUnG dUnG" trying to mess up my faction vendors..had to teach him a lesson. *screenshots*

Destroyed them all night at sl and at minax base.

http://my.uogamers.com/factions/

Am I reading something wrong? That's right, u were fighting for sigils and we still own all of them!! I would have to say that means we are the winners of the fights for last night. K thx.. And I am one guild in SL, not all of them, just cuz u killed some sl does not mean u killed us. Good try tho.

Also, we killed Minax all night too, u lose some, u win some but we ended up with all the towns so we won overall! Good day.

Death To You

Sorceror
http://my.uogamers.com/factions/

Am I reading something wrong? That's right, u were fighting for sigils and we still own all of them!! I would have to say that means we are the winners of the fights for last night. K thx.. And I am one guild in SL, not all of them, just cuz u killed some sl does not mean u killed us. Good try tho.

Also, we killed Minax all night too, u lose some, u win some but we ended up with all the towns so we won overall! Good day.
Who cares about sigils? I come for the pvp.
Oh and btw if we wanted to actually sit their and wait for 8 hours we would of got the sigils, such a waste of time.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Lol all I know is that it was 3v6 yesterday and we rolled through everyone at sl base. You followed up by bringing 9 people to minax base. Minax never has people on. Like he said, if we had the time or even just the numbers you wouldn't have the sigils. I'd like a verite war hammer lol. You have all these players with aggys that die back to back. Angry was Rollin round with a Val the other day. Just garbage ;(

U congratulating me on my good work? Thanks... Haha .. You one of those ppl that takes pride in losing all the sigs .. And I don't play but for 2-3 hours a day but manage to hold down sigs. It's called organization. And you dropping names of ppl not even in my guild. I was the group that came in and rolled the Minax at your base after u guys stole sigs.. U guys couldn't even reset them lol .. There r certain sl I don't even play with.. We were warring an sl guild yesterday..If u can post anything on my guild about a 3v6 then let me know, k