UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"WhO flUnG dUnG" trying to mess up my faction vendors..had to teach him a lesson. *screenshots*

tbh i think your both retarded. mostly cause neither read what i said. i said if the guy carries enough refresh hell do his combos with ease. i also stated that your a macer mage which would imply that you do not have healing the skill. if you cant stay on a mage thats your problem. dont play a template thats about chasing someone if your going to complain that they are juking your ass and potting you down, your just bad.

ive played probably every template people can come up with that is even remotely feasible. and a macer mage is right at the top of the list with alchy stun and nox stun. the tactic to beat an alchy stun is simple chase his ass down, if hes potting play hit pots against him and just break los or offscreen. if youve been chasing him and failing it should be even easier to offscreen since he is already to far for you to hit him. the fact that you dont seem to know how to counter a template says loads about you.

maris knows how to pvp and counter most templates. ive known him for years and he even taught me alot of what i know about idocing when i first started. maris likes to troll me as much as i troll you. enjoy knowing that you may make a friend on this shard yet.

At no point in this thread did I ever complain about my template ... You started trolling immediately after me and takeover posted the results of the fight ... I never complained, I actually told takeover good fight and told him it was fun fight and he was a worthy opponent ... Right after that, you started trolling saying how overpowered my template was compared to his ... You're just a troll and I have no respect for you because all you do is talk and then dodge my 1v1s by trying to diss me on forums... Also, it is obvious u know nothing about playing a tank mage because you are not just able to "chas the opponent" as you say when u got explodes coming at you... U have to unequip to heal... You are a waste of time talking to, you don't know anything about tank mages or pvp in general... When u accept my 1v1 for 5x or 7x and stop dodging and trolling, maybe you'll learn a little bit about what you think you're talking about but nothing you say makes any since tbh, your so far off base on how to play a tank mage, it's rediculous ... 1v1 me??? That's right, keep dodging troll.

crikey

Sorceror
Man....this thread kind of makes me ashamed that I play with shadowlords....

Maybe it's time for a change :(

Man....this thread kind of makes me ashamed that I play with shadowlords....

Maybe it's time for a change :(

Cya, u know I'm the same guy that was talking to u bout doing poisoning and u gave me like 8k night shade... I dont know what u would been ashamed of, the group I play with dominates factions on this server..We have all the towns all the time and we r a small group..I rarely see u play with us, maybe once, But later buddy.

crikey

Sorceror
Cya, u know I'm the same guy that was talking to u bout doing poisoning and u gave me like 8k night shade... I dont know what u would been ashamed of, the group I play with dominates factions on this server..We have all the towns all the time and we r a small group..I rarely see u play with us, maybe once, But later buddy.
I'm just foolin. I play red factioners, so the only other place to go would be minax, and I don't know anyone who plays minax

But anyways, I haven't really played on my factioner that much lately, seeing there's rarely any action going on, or other SL to team with, who wont gank me because I play on a red. That's why I don't even bother. Kind of suicidal to try to solo a group of factioners.

I mostly use my factioner to go inside of towns to try and provoke fights that way

crikey

Sorceror
Oh yeah I also put my townkilling archer in factions so I can shoot people down from 8 tiles away. Heavy vanq xbow 2 shot deaths ftw. I've killed alot of townies this week ;)

Hell last night I actually gained 50 faction points soloing on him lol....funny seeing the character isn't even 6x gm

There's alot of sucky players in factions lately. Maybe I should play more

Takeover

Sorceror
The arch mage is up in this bitch.

MOds, please switch my title to Arch mage.

THE ARCH MAGE WOULD LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE.

Maybe a new shroud to go with his title.