UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"WhO flUnG dUnG" trying to mess up my faction vendors..had to teach him a lesson. *screenshots*

Takeover

Sorceror
I HEARD YOU DIED IN THE TOURNY! IS THIS FALSE RUMORS?

There was no shame in dying in my fight, I just obviously don't handle tanks with agapite hammers well. Neither did my armor as I kept getting threatening messages that it was about to break.

Sirkah

Sorceror
my heart has literally cracked and crumbled that you died. i never knew you were capable of being killed...

</3

Az.Hi.Az.I.Am

Traveler
lol he says fight on tamers so he brings one so he brings a tank with a what 200k weapon to fight the tamer with no wrestling..

lol he says fight on tamers so he brings one so he brings a tank with a what 200k weapon to fight the tamer with no wrestling..

What are you talking about? I fought takeover on his achy stun mage and I was on a tank Mage with 35 dex... And it's a faction aggy, only 80k a charge. And we went 1-1, he is pretty good.

i fear blacksheep we used to go at it for days! Of course, I'd never win but for sure I'd loose it was 5x.

im guessing you would beat him 5x if he has to use a tank mage temp to beat you. its not that hard to run around with an explo up and wait for big hits with an aggy wep.

im guessing you would beat him 5x if he has to use a tank mage temp to beat you. its not that hard to run around with an explo up and wait for big hits with an aggy wep.

You sure do talk alot for a guy that won't even 1v1 me... Have you ever fought a achy stun on a tank Mage? It's pretty difficult considering that explodes can keep coming at u constantly and you only can use your wepon when u r playing offense... I'd be glad to 5x you ... I imd you tryin to set up a fight but you just dodged like usual... 5x ??? All you do is talk.

FYI : alchy Mages deal out a lot more Dmg than a tank Mage .... Ur just an idiot! But keep on talkin!

you must be stupid. a macer mage like yourself does way more dmg than an alchy stun. unless he stuns you regularly he shouldnt be throwing to many pots. because if your any good your riding his ass with that mace which would mean hes being hit by his own pots as well. the downside to an alchy stun against a macer mage is that he needs stam to stun, your wep takes that stam from him on top of stupid dmg. you must have not learned much. now assuming he had like 30-35 refreshes then yea he should be stunning you and doing his combos with ease. your hits come more often than his pots if know much about swing speed and pot throwing. mechanics of uo must just not click in your head.

then on top of all that its not just any old mace your hitting him with its one that does almost 35-50 dmg per hit probably.

Sirkah

Sorceror
you must be stupid. a macer mage like yourself does way more dmg than an alchy stun. unless he stuns you regularly he shouldnt be throwing to many pots. because if your any good your riding his ass with that mace which would mean hes being hit by his own pots as well. the downside to an alchy stun against a macer mage is that he needs stam to stun, your wep takes that stam from him on top of stupid dmg. you must have not learned much. now assuming he had like 30-35 refreshes then yea he should be stunning you and doing his combos with ease. your hits come more often than his pots if know much about swing speed and pot throwing. mechanics of uo must just not click in your head.

then on top of all that its not just any old mace your hitting him with its one that does almost 35-50 dmg per hit probably.

if a macer is chasing an alchy mage, doesnt necessarily mean he will be running pots into you, especially if you have footwork as an alchy mage
Also, if you use an agility pot, no matter how much stam he eats you will still get 1 stun attempt per refresh pot, so your stun attempts will not be faltered.
And, since he is wielding a weapon, you have a higher % chance of stun, so you will definitely be getting a lot of stuns.

But the best thing you can do is time your combo around a dexxers bandages. If he doesnt bandage, there should be no reason to die to a dexxer, unless you have no armor or hes using a vally. But once you know their timing of bandages, i just toss a poison in my combo right around 10 seconds into the dump and you'd be surprised how many bandaids are wasted on poisons.

And i would also go as far to say that reactive armor is more useful against dexxers than magic reflection is against mages.

But like ive said many times. Each template has a ceiling as to how good they can be. And being a mage has a much higher skill ceiling than being a great dexxer. But it is definitely a lot easier to reach the ceiling of being a dexxer than it is to being a mage, which is why being a dexxer is a very common template used by many new players.