UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"WhO flUnG dUnG" trying to mess up my faction vendors..had to teach him a lesson. *screenshots*

So... tldr;

Screen shot urself clicking that check in your pack... Looks like you got teh 1mil to put up the duel but puss out. Pretty pansy stuff right there.

I will 1v1 that guy. He wanted to 1v1 with his friend standing right there when they had both just chased me down on 2 boats and killed me... That dude is trash that wanted 1v1 and I will gladly ask him right now for a 1v1 field ... But garuntee he will dodge ... He wants to "1v1" me with his fried present, both 1v1ng me. Black sheep, I also want to extend an offer for 1v1 to you ... Thatll keep your mouth shut. You say I make up fights, this and that, but I was always the one who was able to post screenys back in the day and both of you were always callin me a liar when neither of you were ever able to come up with a screen shot. Anyone can come up with fabrications in someones story, post some proof plz? Both you kids were both always making up stuff on forums but never had any proof of anything. My screeny of black shows him in skarra brae in 1 shot dead, in the first shot he is alive outside guard zone right outside skarra docks .. I attacked him on his blue after he refused 1v1 after saying he could beat me on forums .. I chased him into town attacking him .. He was low life and hadnt healed and I ran up and finished him ( yes I realize he was blue) this doesn't mean I couldn't attack him.. Only means I could of gotten Guard whacked but didn't) no proof like usual for u kids ... This post not to u Mary btw just quoted off you ... But to "takeover" and black sheep I would like to 1v1 each one of you. When and where pussies?

I agree Shini. This is one of those cases where this kid keeps trying to come back but is so bad that he leaves again. Give it a good week
Thought we were cool after all that garbage on forums chase? And yea ur right I do keep coming back. I take breaks in rl. I am off and on UO. Although, I'm not trying to make a comeback.. I don't even play under that name anymore and have been back for a while now, I was trying to call out that douche bag on forums though, since he constantly camps our faction vendor vendors and needed to learn a lesson .. Oh btw, supposedly he owns a shop at takeovers vendor shop that is why he came back with him to help LOL takeover let's 1v1 please & get a real vendor shop w/ people that legit have access to faction vendors, like the finance ministers?

haha. i love that you think im raged. do you go to the bars and hear people laughing having a good time and just say you mother fuckers are so raged? somehow i bet you do. it seems like people dont really know what rage is or how to properly troll.

Read the journal in the pic, you refusing to 1v1, and admitting you just talk trash on Internet. I remember that day, I ran up and you refused 1v1 and I did kill you, nice try though ... Fail. Everyone that is posting in this thread are the same folkes that would talk shit and hate on every post I made back in the day, glad to see your all still raged now gtfo.

Wouldn't you have been grey though? I mean being grey lasts a good minute or two.

Wouldn't you have been grey though? I mean being grey lasts a good minute or two.
No because I didn't take the screenshot immediately after killing him.. I'm blue, full mana ... I'm not sure what this pic has to do with thread but I will gladly pwn black sheep 1v1 but he will always dodge... Been trying to get him to 1v1 for years but he continues to tell me how bad I am on the forums when never claiming to be the best, but I know I can drop him 1v1 np, has been done before, and he lies on forums but lets see if he will accept it? Read the journal in my first pic in that thread then check the time of the 2nd one. If u don't believe me, Oh well, black sheep knows what happened that day just trying to protect his e-peen .. Black sheep ... Again .... 1v1???

Takeover

Sorceror
Read the journal in the pic, you refusing to 1v1, and admitting you just talk trash on Internet. I remember that day, I ran up and you refused 1v1 and I did kill you, nice try though ... Fail. Everyone that is posting in this thread are the same folkes that would talk shit and hate on every post I made back in the day, glad to see your all still raged now gtfo.

Still sticking to that story? Damn. Still a bad liar.

Also, you sure you wanna 1v1? I tried telling you to meet me at the docks, remember? You surely insisted that we will gank you if you do, then kinda pussy out. So much trash spewing from you. I will be home from work tomorrow at 5 EST. Make the fight around 6 EST after I take care of my family, oh and meet at docks.

If you fail to show, which I'm sure you will because everyone else here has called you on your bullshit you trash can, you can proceed to go back to trammel. My char, which you know will be ImpulseX, an alchy stun. No dexxers, tamers like you wanted.

Also, you sure you wanna 1v1? I tried telling you to meet me at the docks, remember? You surely insisted that we will gank you if you do, then kinda pussy out. So much trash spewing from you. I will be home from work tomorrow at 5 EST. Make the fight around 6 EST after I take care of my family, oh and meet at docks.

If you fail to show, which I'm sure you will because everyone else here has called you on your bullshit you trash can, you can proceed to go back to trammel. My char, which you know will be ImpulseX, an alchy stun. No dexxers, tamers like you wanted.

I am busy tomorrow night but we can arrange another time or we can do it right now or tonight? I ain't scared to fight anyone on a video game. And I wasn't scared to fight you then either .. It's easy to offer someone 1v1 when there is 2 of you there that want to kill me and only 1 of me

Takeover

Sorceror
I am busy tomorrow night but we can arrange another time or we can do it right now or tonight? I ain't scared to fight anyone on a video game. And I wasn't scared to fight you then either .. It's easy to offer someone 1v1 when there is 2 of you there that want to kill me and only 1 of me

Where you wanna meet now?

Whats hilarious is the dodger aims me to fight him in a 1v1 when ive said nothing other than the facts of what i see or what happened. Although he dodges all the challengers who would fight him. thats like me challenging a baby to a boxing match then turning down mike tyson cause i know i would get my ear bitten off.

Takeover

Sorceror
Hold on, I will sadly have to back Inferno up. As much as he likes to turn his own stories around, the thought everyone thinking that he did not show up to his own fight makes me laugh. He did show up, a little late tho. This was the end result. Now, prior to my previous post, I said no dexxing, he brought a tank mage, I wasn't too happy azbout that but it really didn't matter anyways.

KilledKing.png

Edit: what a shit res, heres one so there are no mistakes on who his alt is when you see. http://i49.tinypic.com/2zq4w78.png

Attachments

• KilledKing.png
    KilledKing.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 17
Hold on, I will sadly have to back Inferno up. As much as he likes to turn his own stories around, the thought of him now showing up to his own fight makes me laugh. He did show up, a little late tho. This was the end result. Now, prior to my previous post, I said no dexxing, he brought a tank mage, I wasn't too happy azbout that but it really didn't matter anyways.

I actually never saw where u wrote no dexxers but that char was a tank Mage with only 35 dexx... Anyway good fight .. Although you did stop to tell me no dexxer right after ur first 2 dumps and I talked to u for a whole and you threw up reactive armor and started 3rd dump after talking to me .. Still good fight but would like a rematch

Takeover

Sorceror
Okay at docks again waiting. I'm sorry I didn't really wanna get hit down by a gold/agapite/verite whatever the blessed warhammer was
I actually never saw where u wrote no dexxers but that char was a tank Mage with only 35 dexx... Anyway good fight .. Although you did stop to tell me no dexxer right after ur first 2 dumps and I talked to u for a whole and you threw up reactive armor and started 3rd dump after talking to me .. Still good fight but would like a rematch

Also see

. My char, which you know will be ImpulseX, an alchy stun. No dexxers, tamers like you wanted.