UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Donalbain

Wanderer
Re: Old Atlantic Players

Donalbain from the original AoD '97 - '00. Only been on Hybrid 2 weeks but I'm enjoying it.

Slammer you sonofa...Whatever happened to the tru account LOL
Let's sync up in game at some point.

Original AoD lineup:

Destruc
MasterKiller
Gorgon
Manslayer
a chicken
Cecil
DeathRider
Necromancer
Deathstriker
Parasite
Zman
Ronin
Korik
Donalbain

Hahahaha ! Awesome ! Hey guys :)

Fallen Angel, Barry, Heather... of course I remember you ! I seem to remember all good pvpers.

Donalbain man !

Hahahah incredible... have you seen the others, still in contact ? Your lineup is incomplete or do you mean beta ? I joined in 97 and Holycrusader was GM...

a lawyer

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1823066 said:
Hahahaha ! Awesome ! Hey guys :)

Fallen Angel, Barry, Heather... of course I remember you ! I seem to remember all good pvpers.

Donalbain man !

Hahahah incredible... have you seen the others, still in contact ? Your lineup is incomplete or do you mean beta ? I joined in 97 and Holycrusader was GM...

Pretty funny we ended up in the same guild on Hybrid

Better put on that red and blue ;)

hahaaha, don't get me starting to post pics... or people will freak out :p

*hhhnnnnngggggg* *huuh*

oh well I tried to refrain ! (wtf is that pic attachement system lol, 19kb?! less than 620x280 ?! is that even considered a picture)

I'll try...

Attachments

• Redwhitebluehaha2.GIF
    Redwhitebluehaha2.GIF
    17.4 KB · Views: 93

hahaha well there was much more interesting color symbolism on that picture I had to hammer it down so much to fit it in here LOL

Ceridan Renek, Maligar
Wow crazy, i recognize lotta names in this thread. A guy in my WoW guild told me about this free server. Started on Atl when the game first came out. I was in KoR for awhile, Zym Dragon introduced me to the game, i met him playing Warcraft 2 online. Then i started pking with KGDL, at the x roads outside britain. Major battles there almost every night.
Thinkin about starting up on this server.

I remember you man :)

I hung alot around brit xroads , thats pretty much where I did the lone adventurer for a while before joining AoD !

So you're back ! I'm glad you came to your senses and realised UO is the only true sport left !

When shall you get started ? I can surely help :)

Tomorrow im gonna dig out my old uo cd and install it, or dl the client if i cant find it.
Yeh i was on WoW for awhile, its a good game, but UO was still better.
I've tried just about every other mmo, and none of them have been near as much fun.
Do a lot of people play on this server ?

At least 800+ logged in at any given time, you'll find PvP like npnp.

I'm old school Atlantic myself, glad to see more joining.

:)

Donalbain;1816394 said:
Donalbain from the original AoD '97 - '00. Only been on Hybrid 2 weeks but I'm enjoying it.

Slammer you sonofa...Whatever happened to the tru account LOL
Let's sync up in game at some point.

Original AoD lineup:

Destruc
MasterKiller
Gorgon
Manslayer
a chicken
Cecil
DeathRider
Necromancer
Deathstriker
Parasite
Zman
Ronin
Korik
Donalbain

I was Murmandamus in The Pluggers around then. We fought you guys (and Covetous Crew and The Mercs) a lot, as I recall. Wasn't Belial in it too originally? I remember fighting him a lot on your island and such.

Yup he was... thats why I say the lineup is incomplete :) Many names missing... but there was kind of two factions among us. Some people didn't really care about how the game was made, others (my friends) kinda roleplayed.

The pluggers offered us awesome pvp, we loved you guys alot !

oblivionuog

Wanderer

Don't see many people I knew back then...

McKenna aka Abbadon and his guilds WOT and EVL never to be seen again.

All the SSJ bastages gone, as far as I know.

I think some F@T might be around...

Iceman and XL for life ;)

I remember Geo Sith from around the Chaos Shrine

Remember Hot Dog, Dracula and some other dude from 911 (I think). They were all firefighters irl

Don't remember anyone else worth mentioning off the top of my head really.