UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Re: Old Atlantic Players

I'm from Atl

i was Carnage/The Crossdresser/Dysfunction

hung with KB mostly EB for a bit just started on here a few days ago when my cousin told me i can have my old uo back :)

HeD

Wanderer

Fuck smiths! What was wrong with thoes people? Whi the fuck pays $15 a month to make armor?

p.s. oh never fycgubg mind.

Jax

Wanderer

__Chase;1259753 said:
chase/tylers from the trinsic borrowers

whatsup man im jax from TB i been trying to get chrae here and i own 805 of the trinsic west gate maby we should get something going

rmp459

Wanderer

shit so many familiar names.. haha

personally, 99-02ish
gambit III, sir chunk, dr.demento, pyro griffen,

ran with F@T mostly back in the day, funny how seeing all the guild names and players that have popped up on this server jogged my memory..

Zemus/Kaycia/Dirty Sanchez/Cherry Poppins

a lot of the names are familiar. Spent most of the faction days with yochi in the gank squad, did random pking with rafman and guis in PK$

Cherry Poppins..

I played Atlantic from 97-99 maybe? I can't remember.

I don't even remember my character names, one was Oswald. my PK was MaliceK, I hung out all the time at my buddies house near Wrong.

I was in the guild D*C, we were awesome for a time period. And some other guild D12, dirty dozen or something for a short time.

SSJ I remember clearly.

Clover

Sorceror

Uhm lets seee:

Dark Angel, Clover, Ayana Rael, Shady Lady, Fisher Price.

Guilds: Cyn, HOT, DEI, -S-, PvP, LNR, and HAX.

Played from 2001-2005/6ish

Edit: Anyone remember the thieves Bam Margera and Jakaro? haha I still talk to them and I guess they rejoined a few months back on a trial code... but I doubt they play now.

Clover

Sorceror

Cherry Poppins;1418411 said:
Didn't all of Hax bet banned?

Yeah, I quit HAX 2 weeks before the whole situation went down, but I still got banned with them. I was in SX at the time it happened. Kind of sucks, ya know? Oh well, I just came back to Hybrid after that happened.

Clover;1418706 said:
Yeah, I quit HAX 2 weeks before the whole situation went down, but I still got banned with them. I was in SX at the time it happened. Kind of sucks, ya know? Oh well, I just came back to Hybrid after that happened.

Was it just duping that got 'em caught? I heard they got caught with tons of shit lol. Oh well it happens

Clover

Sorceror

Cherry Poppins;1419255 said:
Was it just duping that got 'em caught? I heard they got caught with tons of shit lol. Oh well it happens

Eh, duping and trying to crash the server... I have pix :<

All the Peasant NPCs they made :/

Rofl I remember that.. He tought me how to do that and I used it on test center and the devs told me they get paid for finding bugs if I told them and they gave me all kinda glacial and shit to tell them how it was done.

Clover

Sorceror

lol did they give you the glacial on the test or on the regular server? I wouldn't want it on test 'cause it'd get swiped after a couple months or so :<