UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Clover

Sorceror
Re: Old Atlantic Players

Cherry Poppins;1424725 said:
once everybody figured out their tactics it wasnt that bad but still a huge headache

It only got worse once ppl figured it out because then they made one and it was gank city.

Shady_Smurf

Wanderer

sword. CYN sucked horrible from their contraception as POD the shitty house fighting yew guild. They had a 100 person alliance to do champ spawns. Get real. PS: if you liked aos go chew some rusty nails.

Sypher

Wanderer

Cherry Poppins;1425984 said:
Does Oz still play?

Nah, he got sucked into the horror we know as World of Warcraft.

This is site though, he posts on the forums there quite regular. I've tried getting him and HWC to play here but I guess they don't realize there is a huge playerbase here with active PvP. Kurgan, Oz, Blanel, Xanthor, all those guys post on the forums there but they think Hybrid is just another empty 15 player playerbase. Maybe if more people would get there and persuade his ass to try it out, maybe he'll drop that retarded WoW game.

Go post on his site and tell his ass to come play here.

Berserk4Life.com

Sypher;1427542 said:

This is site though, he posts on the forums there quite regular. I've tried getting him and HWC to play here but I guess they don't realize there is a huge playerbase here with active PvP. Kurgan, Oz, Blanel, Xanthor, all those guys post on the forums there but they think Hybrid is just another empty 15 player playerbase. Maybe if more people would get there and persuade his ass to try it out, maybe he'll drop that retarded WoW game.

Berserk4Life.com

WoW never once looked interesting to me.... Somethin about 3d rpgs seem like they would make you dizzy lol.

As far as i've been able to tell this shard has the biggest player base. Has he not checked the listings and seen the online status...... oh well. When i started here i had no idea atl was so heavily represented

Clover;1426550 said:
It only got worse once ppl figured it out because then they made one and it was gank city.

yeah but it made the fights go by so much faster......... and te house fighting was just beautiful *Sarcasm*. But seriously, it wasn't as bad if you adapted by building a suit. I rarly got one hit killed toward the end. Two hits yeah but never one lol. You had to be rich to just afford your suit, then rich to insure it.

But it is almost the same here with bola tamers. I mean, I'm not a bitcher but its still no fun having to run from a mob of people on foot while trying to dodge a mare or two. But like i've heard on these forums many , many times you just have to adapt i guess

... plus im still rusty so that could have somethin to do with it

TooyaJin

Wanderer

Sypher;1427542 said:

Berserk4Life.com

So Im guessing the guy on here named Oz-atl, and GM of Berserk is a imposter.

TooyaJin

Wanderer

Sypher;1428812 said:
That is correct, just look at this post I made on the real Oz's foroums where he sets the recod straight.

Are any of these guys people you know Oz? - Berserk4Life.com

Dont believe thats the Real Alchemie. Im friends with him, and talked to him 2 weeks ago. He doesnt play UO anymore last I knew, and hes playing some other MMO that I cant think of the name for right now.

That is funny tho, seeing someone running around impostering Oz and Berserk.

Sypher

Wanderer

Spoon AtL;1428820 said:
Dont believe thats the Real Alchemie. Im friends with him, and talked to him 2 weeks ago. He doesnt play UO anymore last I knew, and hes playing some other MMO that I cant think of the name for right now.

That is funny tho, seeing someone running around impostering Oz and Berserk.

Well I knew it was a fake Oz a while back because I was talking to him about my old Berserk char and he said "Who was your old char", which I respnded with "Generic PvPer". He said "OHHHH I rememeber you, join us asap".

I made that name up just to catch him in a lie. I just Lol'd and recalled away.

As for that Alchemie, it really is him, I've talked with him, he knows wayyy too much and uses the same Moonglow PvP style he did back on Atl. He remembers a lot of question I threw at him. I actually think it's him, but I could be wrong. If it isn't him though, he spent a lot of time researching the real Alchemie to pose as him, lol.

Damn, threads like this make me miss those days sooo bad. :(

TooyaJin

Wanderer

Sypher;1428823 said:
Well I knew it was a fake Oz a while back because I was talking to him about my old Berserk char and he said "Who was your old char", which I respnded with "Generic PvPer". He said "OHHHH I rememeber you, join us asap".

As for that Alchemie, it really is him, I've talked with him, he knows wayyy too much and uses the same Moonglow PvP style he did back on Atl. He remembers a lot of question I threw at him. I actually think it's him, but I could be wrong. If it isn't him though, he spent a lot of time researching the real Alchemie to pose as him, lol.

Hmm, could be him then..he never mentioned it. I had stopped playing for a cple years (got sucked into the WoW train.) Dont see why he let his first Alchemie that was on the duel boards get deleted. Plus Ive seen imposter ones before. Ill message him and find out. I could be wrong tho..well see. ;p

And yes, the old days.. :(

Xemeo

Wanderer

I played as Xem on ATL around...2001-3 I think. It's hard to remember. However, I was a damn moonglow bitch and I certainly remember being guilded with Xanthor and killing/dying to Oz quite a bit in Glow

I was one of those cheap medi-fencers. God I loved that era.

carnival

Sorceror

Sypher;1428823 said:

i know the alchemie that had a house at the small tip of glow sold his acct at one point so there could be why theres two people claiming to be him.

Anzy

Wanderer

Lot's of familiar names.... pretty crazy...

Slammer/Brother Slammer/Smithing Slammer/Hud/Anzy/Ebon Praetor

nugzv1

Wanderer

i played old school atl i was Hope, i ran wit skeletor, mordal blaine gandalf in Sooky SOoky or S!S and ISP, also rolled wit katana i remember sirmixpix, use to roll wit mungila i also remember mary poppins fucking dex monkey with 90 each pot all da time good ol days