UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Re: Old Atlantic Players

late 1997-2001

ElSmiley: First nub char
Tripper: First Mage
CivKid:Mage
BigDaddy: Thief/Constant Griefer

Had a small house near vesper, just south of the bucs den teleport. Would hang with my mage chars, and constantly grief folks with my main/thief BigDaddy. Was in -SS- thief and griever guild, and in EB, KillaBees, with my mages. Spent most of my time ruining peoples days in Bucs Den.

Just found this server and decided to kill some time. Haven't played since 2001. Created thief named Lobsta Johnson yesterday. Cyall around, :)

I played ATL since 97, stopped in 2001

Main was Eclipse, mage, the real Eclipse, there were phonies
Main Dexer was Sephiroth

Those were my mains.

If you pvpd on ATL you know me, cause we were at war. Everyone was orange to me that ever logged in to accept a war. Guld was A$$ Atlantic $hadow $oldiers and it was mainly just me for some years and a few other faithfuls i lost ocntact with that would own ppl all over all day long.

Before I went that way with my own war guild I ran with K$B Killer Bees Ashmon took me under his wing cause I used to roll with them killing, Gordon Lightfoot and I fell out and had mad beef cause he attacked me and had blue healers two of em but sitll got owned. Tanja, Tetsuro... yes K$B was it in the prime. Then we went Purple Haze and we owned Elven Vislara for turning on us and being a loser. Pwned her all day long.

Chaos and Order was it back in the days. I hate facitons.

After Purple Haze fell apart then I made my own guild and went solo. Lord Lonewolf joined my guild with me and a few others, if you were in Del you know Lonewolf. Like the ONLY red to be perma and keep and maintain Lord without dying, although deep in statloss. That was A$$.

When UOR came out my heart broke and all of a sudden fresh from the inn newbs could pwn you after one day of playing and a crushing blow or mindblast. Mindblast was the spell, way too strong, and so I quit UO. It sickened me to see ppl castin that crap and saying owned when for years it did no damage at all and you had to have skill, timing, precision to kill and survive.

Being red then had status, now it means nothing here. Yea I put that out there, it's true.

Cherry Poppins, I got into it with you many times. Marry Poppins too, Platinum Dragon, me and him had this bad blod, I hated all Vislora and hunted them adamantly.

REmember DI, ACiD, 69, all major war guilds I was at war with and fought each and every one of you at one time or another.

Peace aTL people.

Eclipse/Sephiroth signing off...

{.S. I will recreate them on here. My guild I started here is JOB Judges of Britannia.

sevenrechlin

Wanderer

All Atlantic.

Logan mnr/fsr etc.
Seven
Seven Masten

don't remember any more names... too long ago (started 2000, no idea when I ended).

Christoff

Wanderer

AFSilverstar, Tekin A.E. , Tiesto

My best times were in Shadow Lords with WK. Fighting those of KB and EB.

But even before that there was the old faction raids with Remat

Aikaeli-

Wanderer

I was
Murmandamus - in The Pluggers for a lot of the time.
Nice to see some AoD etc. on here. Our main battles were with
AoD, TM [The Mercs], and Covetous Crew.

If anyone remembers me, AIM davekutzmarks or ICQ 5820157 :). Curious to see any of these guilds' players.

Afara08

Wanderer

__Chase;1259753 said:
chase/tylers from the trinsic borrowers

Haha, i remeber you, and the Trinsic Borrowers lol

My charcter was Afara deGal or Beyond Dead, you usually saw one or the other running around Rolled with DEI for a bit, was in PVP LONG time ago..

Satan-TB;1412596 said:
I think you know who I am....lol.

EEYYYYY Jax and Chase =()

97-01 atlantic player here TB EiG early than ran with ssj and S!S later on

holy shit fellow tb wutup man been along time

GimpCent

Knight

nugzv1;1457669 said:
i played old school atl i was Hope, i ran wit skeletor, mordal blaine gandalf in Sooky SOoky or S!S and ISP, also rolled wit katana i remember sirmixpix, use to roll wit mungila i also remember mary poppins fucking dex monkey with 90 each pot all da time good ol days

I remember ya

I remember Mary Poppins, the parry macer in O/C, always wore a pink skirt with ringmail and order shield, weapon of choice was a war axe.

I remember blaine too, it could be someone else cause they also had a char named blaine buchanan or blaine barnes, always pvped with a guy named Z E R O.

I could be wrong but the guild was Evil Bastages, EB2.

GimpCent

Knight

Testament;1755942 said:
I remember Mary Poppins, the parry macer in O/C, always wore a pink skirt with ringmail and order shield, weapon of choice was a war axe.

I remember blaine too, it could be someone else cause they also had a char named blaine buchanan or blaine barnes, always pvped with a guy named Z E R O.

I could be wrong but the guild was Evil Bastages, EB2.

I used to run with Mary Poppins until his internet got cut off. On my dexxer Gimpus Maxius.

I spoke with Marry Poppins about 2 years ago. His guild was SOU Chaos and Order wars. Team speak and roger wilco with him use to crack my x-wife up! His accent was so heavy.

Boobler

Wanderer

nugzv1;1457669 said:
i played old school atl i was Hope, i ran wit skeletor, mordal blaine gandalf in Sooky SOoky or S!S and ISP, also rolled wit katana i remember sirmixpix, use to roll wit mungila i also remember mary poppins fucking dex monkey with 90 each pot all da time good ol days

haha.. Mungila, man we played EQ together a lot.. but I ran with ISP..

the oobler crew!

my father was Thraxx

Greenwald

Sorceror

I remember alot of you. Charecter name was Matt part of Barbarian Horde RP guild vs the Orcs back in the day

yakka bakka

Wanderer

played late 98 to 2000 shortly after trammel then again for a few months at aos

yakka bakka

used to be in s*k guild in jhelom

Hope6887

Squire

Anyone from Atlantic remember Heather or Quipalatsh.. probably spelled the second name wrong but you get the jist.

Wow ! Awesome !

I do Remember Chase from TB, Brother Slammer, how to forget your skill man !

Guys from TP ! Nice skill as well !

I was Raistlin and Tasslehoff from AoD. I became GM right after Holycrusader quit and ruled you all pretty much with my good friend MastaKilla ;)

Then I joined the Order of the Ebon skull in the next era, then I was Brainbug, second highest murder count on the server when penalties came in ! I think I had over 3000 legit kills on brainbug, but it was the only character I did not cheat to make him 7x GM.

I am also responsible for most of the first UOExtreme tweaks, including multi-cast and multi-steal... well I am the one that discovered how to compress multiple commands into one string of packets, yall can thank me !

*polishes nails*

Ahu