UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

Mustafa

Wanderer
Why do poeple have to gank?

Seriously holy fuck... thats what makes this shard fucking lame... its good except for the faggot fucking douchebags who gank....

Especially when i have no weapon...

ARE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING USELESS NOT TO BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE THAT THEY NEED 2 FRIEND TO HELP THEM?

Maybe if i had a weapon to defend myself.. or maybe if there wasn't some faggot continualsly casting paralize for his friend....

For those of you who gank... learn some fucking skill at the game or go die irl cause you are a faggot.

Thank You... This message brought to you by Cursis... possibly a bit angry because he was going to re-euipt....

jibah

Wanderer
Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

Because ganking is fun, and it makes people angry for some reason when they die to two people instead of one.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Ganking is fun.... i guess thats a good reason... its like poeple cheating in starcraft.. to people its fun... but i find it takes the fun out of the game that you win 99% of the time.. except on the last human missions if you use the always full power thing and you send battle cruisers to destroy the ion cannon but all the ghosts insta lockdown your ass... =\

Mustafa

Wanderer

Well if it was like the other 10000000 times ive gotten ganked i wouldn't say anything... but this time i had no spear and i was going to re-eqeuipt and these jackasses para gank me up the ass... i had 4 pouches but i was lagging so they easily para'd me 5 times and i ran out of pouches..

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Lol... I WISH I could have found a 3 on 1 lastnight. The groups rolling around lastnight were huge, 6+ hehe.

Mustafa

Wanderer

WTFDood said:
Gank or be ganked.

That is def. the mentality of this shard... i guess ill have to make more friends.. have a friend who plays every game with me i guess is no longer enough...

jibah

Wanderer

Like I said before though.. if you want to 1v1, go to the duel pits.. in the field expect to be ganked

Mustafa

Wanderer

I guess the game has truly gone down hill since i played on OSI... when i played i hardly ever got ganked and i hardly ever ganked.. i died many times but at least i died fairly...I lost my stuff to 1 person and i actually had the ability to use it... not get ganked by 4 people and never get a single heal off and lose my stuff to 4 people who don't even come close to desvering it.

You must be the one that just got rocked at shame entrance. TEA WHY... I haven't seen action there in about a year.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Poptart said:
You must be the one that just got rocked at shame entrance. TEA WHY... I haven't seen action there in about a year.

Nope, i was ganked by asshoel on my way to moonglow to re-equipt.. why would i be at shame enterance if i had no weapon?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Well most of the people on this shard will run the opposite way if you attack them, even 1v1, and it's pretty hard to kill someone when they're running full speed, a screen ahead of you. Thus ganks are necessary to kill effectively.

cursis said:
I guess the game has truly gone down hill since i played on OSI... when i played i hardly ever got ganked and i hardly ever ganked.. i died many times but at least i died fairly...I lost my stuff to 1 person and i actually had the ability to use it... not get ganked by 4 people and never get a single heal off and lose my stuff to 4 people who don't even come close to desvering it.

sounds like that shard was run by trammel then, because ganking has always existed. stop whining because getting ganked should be widely accepted since its been going on for years on end.