UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

Arturo

Sorceror
Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

cursis said:
qouted for faggotry.
Faggotry ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
we have all been ganked at some point.
some in diffrent ways. it's what u do after u been ganked that matters!

Xanartik

Wanderer

Homophobia much?

And because they need to prove they're oh-so-supa-1337. By using bad "gangsta spellinz" and butchering every random person they find.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Rambone said:
Well most of the people on this shard will run the opposite way if you attack them, even 1v1, and it's pretty hard to kill someone when they're running full speed, a screen ahead of you. Thus ganks are necessary to kill effectively.

Very Sadly, there is a lot of truth in this. *Making Friends Furiously*

jibah

Wanderer

Flipper said:
rage thread GO!

Mustafa

Wanderer

FearBeforeTheMarchOFlames said:
sounds like that shard was run by trammel then, because ganking has always existed. stop whining because getting ganked should be widely accepted since its been going on for years on end.

Keep telling yourself this while you gank someone cause you suck... Ganking was never the norm on OSI... obviously you didn't play on the skilled shards... because only the people who were absolute shit actually ganked.

At least never the norm until about publish 16.... on this shard i find a 1v1 once a day... on OSI all i found were 1v1's... the only ganking that ever went on was when a bunch of blues at the gate attacked a red and then called him a newb when he ran.

Sorry, but there is no excuse of "its been part of the game forever" or any of this other garble that you speak of... In all fact this is shard, and recent OSI was there mass ganking...

I am not saying ganking never happened, because it did and those people who rpoclaimed lame pieces of shit that suck ass... but don't give me the bullshit of there was always ganking because that is bullshit.

Lynyrd

Knight

Yeah, you are raged, dude. Anyone that makes that many typos, uses all caps for at least one sentence, curses every other word, and is bitching about something in this game is totally raged. The evidence is all there.

Mustafa

Wanderer

No, thats Canadians.... Canadians curse every second word... make many typos cause we're drunk and bitch about everything, but we have a right too we have winter for 7 months of the year!

Lynyrd

Knight

Actually, I think it's just that you got steamrolled by some bad mothafuckaz.

Mustafa

Wanderer

Yup, thats exactly what it was... bad ass motherfuckers who killed me while i was unable attack when i had no weapon... oh well im kind of over it.... i personally just like to have fun in a game, and when i get ganked every 10 seconds while im on this shard its not fun.

Ganking will always happen it sucks sometimes but just go with it and I don't mind fighting solo when i kill someone in 1v3 rare, but its awesome

Arturo

Sorceror

cursis said:
when i get ganked every 10 seconds while im on this shard its not fun.

not fun for u fun for the gankers,

every 10 seconds...dude.