UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

cursis said:
I guess the game has truly gone down hill since i played on OSI... when i played i hardly ever got ganked and i hardly ever ganked.. i died many times but at least i died fairly...I lost my stuff to 1 person and i actually had the ability to use it... not get ganked by 4 people and never get a single heal off and lose my stuff to 4 people who don't even come close to desvering it.

Ive been playing uo for 7-8 years and i can tell you that gank has been apart of uo that entire time. NBK for the win on lake superior and e. for the win on uog. i use to be in nbk and now im in e. the only difference there is the name and players. The concept is the same.... a zerging gank sqaud shooting loads in your face.

Yea you come accross some 1v1's on occation on the feild, and on osi you could call someone out for a 1v1 and your two guilds would sit and watch but if you want to 1v1 and only 1v1 on gamers then goto the pits.

herbage said:
didn't have vent or the party system back then either :)

Party has been out for awhile, i couldn't tell you how long exactly and so has Roger wilco. Id say 5 years ago i was in roger wilco and partied up with my guild ganking bitches.

itr624

Wanderer

Ganking didnt start until factions really came into uo. People strolled around in 1 man guilds fighting 1-3 people, then alot of people found out about sync dumps and really if u fight with 5 people you have a better chance of winning, alot more boring but some people just dont know how to play the game. i got ganked like 7x last night fuck it wasnt my night, but in all the ganks there was 5+ people and they could barely kill me sad guilds like :), e, AOA or somthing oh well you just loose regs aids pots, no biggy just roll with the punches.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

cursis said:
I can see people ganking because you are warring or are pking or whatever... but really is it neccesary to gank someone who has nothing on them? sure if i was prepared i would probably have gotten away and the like.. but i was going to requipt and the jackasses were between me and moonglow... i didn't even have a weapon and i couldn't fight back... i don't think i had para pouches at the time cause i had died alittle while before... but i guess thats how it goes... poeple with no skill need to band together to get loot.
shut up fag

Hummdinger

Sorceror

itr06 said:
Ganking didnt start until factions really came into uo. People strolled around in 1 man guilds fighting 1-3 people, then alot of people found out about sync dumps and really if u fight with 5 people you have a better chance of winning, alot more boring but some people just dont know how to play the game. i got ganked like 7x last night fuck it wasnt my night, but in all the ganks there was 5+ people and they could barely kill me sad guilds like :), e, AOA or somthing oh well you just loose regs aids pots, no biggy just roll with the punches.
People found out about sync dumps... do you mean voice chat programs were made?
Generally speaking, UO is 9-10 years old the game has evolved and will continue to change. Adapt to the changes or quit.

itr624

Wanderer

yes thats what i mean. when uo 1st came out everyone was icqing msning and so on. I did quit thats why i sold my account when factions came in. I dont even really play here anymore so my opionion doesnt really matter :p

heidijoe77

Wanderer

PGC - ultimate ganking :)

Seriously though, I would look for a shard that has trammy land if you are so worried about getting ganked. It is all a part of the game, play it.

Van Dam

Sorceror

itr06 said:

im not sure how long you have been playing but Pre UOR i was ganked by pks time and time again

itr624

Wanderer

Van Dam said:
im not sure how long you have been playing but Pre UOR i was ganked by pks time and time again
I played since it hits store shelves played for 3 years then quit for 2. Maybe its just cause there isnt as many people in 1 location like everyone is spread out so if a gank of pks come in yer solo and try and run back in the day there would be like 15 blues, some would team up and fight others would just recall.

This is why people gank, nate dog said it best on snoop dogs album doggystyle!........

"It aint no funnnnnn, if the homies cant haveeeeaaveee none."

Mustafa

Wanderer

Well snoop doggy dog is a sellout whore, and he sucks nonetheless.. and nate dog suck snoop doggy dog's dick..

rambone is correct about the gank. (posted on second page i think) when people run in a straight line it is difficult to bring them down by self unless they are experisncing lag (sorry for the grammar and spelling i am drunk atm) but i whole heartdely i agree what ever. im finally out of the air force so i am happy and i smoked marijuana hahahahahahahahaahaha

bobdool81

Wanderer

Slopko said:
you were raged, you aint gotta lie to kick it

I love that you used that line. That is by far the best post in ages.

You aint gotta lie to kick it = ROFLCOPTER

uolamerdev

Sorceror

cursis said:
Why do poeple have to gank?

1. Anyone who PK's does it for fun, usually the fun to see someone die and get all pissy about it.
2. Anyone who Ganks does it for fun, ... (See above)
3. The second way is usually a lot easier, and people get even more pissy since they have no chance whatsoever to run away or survive.
4. Some of us(and I definitely include myself in this) suck at pvp, so it's a lot easier to do it this way and see you get raged to the point where you have to come here and cry about it.

Ajax

Lord

cursis said:
Seriously holy fuck... thats what makes this shard fucking lame... its good except for the faggot fucking douchebags who gank....

Especially when i have no weapon...

ARE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING USELESS NOT TO BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE THAT THEY NEED 2 FRIEND TO HELP THEM?

Maybe if i had a weapon to defend myself.. or maybe if there wasn't some faggot continualsly casting paralize for his friend....

For those of you who gank... learn some fucking skill at the game or go die irl cause you are a faggot.

Thank You... This message brought to you by Cursis... possibly a bit angry because he was going to re-euipt....

raged ! ! ! ! ^ ^ ^

Mustafa

Wanderer

OMG great post guys.. i just can't believe you posted such thoughtful thing.. i mean congrats to you guys... Yea... i was raged... yea thats it.... good one....

I wasn't raged, it was a serious question as to why people gank.. looks like i got a few answer:

1) Poeple are faggots and like sucking dick
2) People are faggots and like sucking dick
3) People are faggots and like sucking dick
4) Apparently people get great kicks out of it.. and suck dick atst
5) People like seeing people "cry" about it on the forums, and then have 5 hour consecutive circle jerks while they talk 1337 to eachother to get eachother hot

Thank you for contributing to my research project about 80% of the population of UOGamers: Hybrid.

Hopefulyl none of you absolute douche bags comes and plays Divinity when it is launched so i don't have to listen to or read the faggotry of your posts...

Have a Great Day!

Xanartik

Wanderer

What is it with this shard and homophobia and racism?

Mostly Cursis, but still.