UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

cursis said:
OMG great post guys.. i just can't believe you posted such thoughtful thing.. i mean congrats to you guys... Yea... i was raged... yea thats it.... good one....

I wasn't raged, it was a serious question as to why people gank.. looks like i got a few answer:

1) Poeple are faggots and like sucking dick
2) People are faggots and like sucking dick
3) People are faggots and like sucking dick
4) Apparently people get great kicks out of it.. and suck dick atst
5) People like seeing people "cry" about it on the forums, and then have 5 hour consecutive circle jerks while they talk 1337 to eachother to get eachother hot

Thank you for contributing to my research project about 80% of the population of UOGamers: Hybrid.

Hopefulyl none of you absolute douche bags comes and plays Divinity when it is launched so i don't have to listen to or read the faggotry of your posts...

Have a Great Day!
Are you still here?

cursis said:
OMG great post guys.. i just can't believe you posted such thoughtful thing.. i mean congrats to you guys... Yea... i was raged... yea thats it.... good one....

I wasn't raged, it was a serious question as to why people gank.. looks like i got a few answer:

1) Poeple are faggots and like sucking dick
2) People are faggots and like sucking dick
3) People are faggots and like sucking dick
4) Apparently people get great kicks out of it.. and suck dick atst
5) People like seeing people "cry" about it on the forums, and then have 5 hour consecutive circle jerks while they talk 1337 to eachother to get eachother hot

Thank you for contributing to my research project about 80% of the population of UOGamers: Hybrid.

Hopefulyl none of you absolute douche bags comes and plays Divinity when it is launched so i don't have to listen to or read the faggotry of your posts...

Have a Great Day!

You seem a bit raged still.

Mustafa

Wanderer

I'll be gone soon enough.. do not worry... then the IQ of this forum will drop by a good 90-100 on avg...

Xanartik

Wanderer

Says the man who's last post consisted mostly of "faggots" "sucking dick" and faggotry.

Trinket

Wanderer

cursis said:
I'll be gone soon enough.. do not worry... then the IQ of this forum will drop by a good 90-100 on avg...

dont flatter yourself fatty

XIQJX

Wanderer

Poptart said:

Cursis you should ask ^ to teach you uo. I've seen this guy fight mad ganks and win (or get close to winning then 6 more guys jump in).

GamerXR72

Wanderer

I remember getting like 12 people chasing me on my rogue back on OSI once. I was theiving in bucks den.

lilterror

Wanderer

my miner just took it in the ass from some jerk gankers in minoc!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

GamerXR72

Wanderer

lilterror;1366869 said:
my miner just took it in the ass from some jerk gankers in minoc!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

I had two reds run up and paralyze themselves because they thought they dropped my reflect. My miner has inscription.

franklolol

Wanderer

WHY DO PEOPLE GANK?

Because PVP is a fucking joke and everyone chugs potions nonstop. Then when you actually get an advantage on someone, they run away and then maybe come back when your out of mana to fight again.

Its fucking retarded
and your a newbie for posting this thread.

- solo pk

edit: i would gladly fight everyone in dream team in real life
damn fucking gooks.