UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

cursis-hybrid;613257 said:
Seriously holy fuck... thats what makes this shard fucking lame... its good except for the faggot fucking douchebags who gank....

Especially when i have no weapon...

ARE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING USELESS NOT TO BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE THAT THEY NEED 2 FRIEND TO HELP THEM?

Maybe if i had a weapon to defend myself.. or maybe if there wasn't some faggot continualsly casting paralize for his friend....

For those of you who gank... learn some fucking skill at the game or go die irl cause you are a faggot.

Thank You... This message brought to you by Cursis... possibly a bit angry because he was going to re-euipt....

I lol'd You say learn some skill. How about...erm... Carrying a weapon.

pbickerd

Wanderer

hey cursis, if you ever find this thread again hit me up and aim and we can go gank some people (cherry blossom / terry wogan here).

Bad Mojo

Wanderer

Rambone;613615 said:
Well most of the people on this shard will run the opposite way if you attack them, even 1v1, and it's pretty hard to kill someone when they're running full speed, a screen ahead of you. Thus ganks are necessary to kill effectively.

Amen

Mico

Sorceror

cursis-hybrid;613257 said:
Seriously holy fuck... thats what makes this shard fucking lame... its good except for the faggot fucking douchebags who gank....

Especially when i have no weapon...

ARE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING USELESS NOT TO BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE THAT THEY NEED 2 FRIEND TO HELP THEM?

Maybe if i had a weapon to defend myself.. or maybe if there wasn't some faggot continualsly casting paralize for his friend....

For those of you who gank... learn some fucking skill at the game or go die irl cause you are a faggot.

Thank You... This message brought to you by Cursis... possibly a bit angry because he was going to re-euipt....

Lawl. Another nig raged because some other nig stopped him from running to town.

Clover

Sorceror

Ganking is fun if you're not the one getting ganked...

Unless you're me... IDC if I get ganked :<

I die a lot anyways.

Just find a big group to PvP with and the ganking won't be as often.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Ganking is about the only way to constantly kill anyone. It doesn't matter if your fighting 1v1 or 10v10. There will always be a party that tucks tail and runs away. Then it just turns into a gank fest on the remaining people trying to get away.

People gank because they have to anymore. It's just one of the game mechanics that you are either going to learn to deal with.

And for the record. I am not in WKD anymore so please don't flame me for the forum name.

GamerXR72

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1367557 said:
And for the record. I am not in WKD anymore so please don't flame me for the forum name.

But not being in WKD and having it your forum name is one of the primary reasons to flame you! Your lack of foresight amuses me.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

lilterror;1367658 said:
why do a miner like me gotta be ganked? leave me alone okkk???
But you're a "lilterror" not a "lilminer".

People gank because they want loots and that's the easiest way to get it. Oh yeah, and grouping keeps your Punkte E-Peen-Counter at its highest.

WaRgAzM

Knight

GamerXR72;1367651 said:
But not being in WKD and having it your forum name is one of the primary reasons to flame you! Your lack of foresight amuses me.

Yeah well. his forums name was not originally that. one of the mods changed it without notice for some unknown reason.

Dilan4

Sorceror

cursis-hybrid;613306 said:
Ganking is fun.... i guess thats a good reason... its like poeple cheating in starcraft.. to people its fun... but i find it takes the fun out of the game that you win 99% of the time.. except on the last human missions if you use the always full power thing and you send battle cruisers to destroy the ion cannon but all the ghosts insta lockdown your ass... =\

so true.

Dilan4

Sorceror

i think it is because.
all they know how to do is synch.
last time i posted a thread like this they all yelled at me.
and told me that i needed to learn to heal.
people have gotten nicer i see.
:(

-Ragnarok-

Wanderer

All a gank is is bad luck man.

If I go out on a red and I run into 6 blues and get ganked I chalk it up to bad luck.

Only in duels can you chose to always fight 1v1.

You should be glad that Hybrid has the player base for a "gank" actually. On some shards if you see more than one person at a time it's unusual lol.

My main red has some inscription though so he can usually get away as soon as I see more than one person casting para.

-Ragnarok-;1367904 said:
You should be glad that Hybrid has the player base for a "gank" actually. On some shards if you see more than one person at a time it's unusual lol.

gg, thread won.

Fenix

Wanderer

I like to start up a conversation while I get my ass throughly pounded. Personally, I feel better being ganked, at least then I know I had no chance of being able to walk away....

...I should really get a mage.... stupid fencing....