UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do poeple have to gank?

KarmannSport

Sorceror
Re: Why do poeple have to gank?

billbo;1367915 said:
Has anyone broken something on their computer from rage?

Back in OSI days I took out my fair share of Microsoft Optical mice. I raged bad when I was 17 =P Used to punch the desk so hard the desktop would lock up.

Dread Sun

Wanderer

If you get ganked and die more than once in a great while you are just not thinking.

Get a rune book and set the target in the book. Set a "recall or use recall scroll" macro that targets the book. As soon as you see multi names hit the hot key.

If you can't do that get a horse and a refresh pot. When you see names you run in a straight line through the trees and do not stop. When you get to 20% stamina you use your preset "chug refresh potion" hot key and run some more. When you get a lot of distance you angle one way or another so you really lose them.

Mark runes for a screen away from where you might actually get ganked, like dungeon entrances.

Always keep reflect magic up, even if its just from scrolls. Reflecting the first paralyze so you can run is crucial.

keep a couple trapped pouches to explode when you do get paralyzed.

but once again, to survive the gank, start running immediately.

I actually like to run until there is only one person still chasing and then I fight! But you can't stay there long or you die!

good luck!

Ebenezer

Wanderer

you know, if people actually dueled, other than 5x harmspamming contests, it might be worth doing.

Duel pit could use a couple more preset options too, like 7x no magic/runic/charged items, so you don't have to fuss with the menu every time.

As to the original post, ganks happen.. If I run into one and fail to get away, oh well. Only thing that bugs me is people calling in the gank several minutes into the fight cause they didn't win on the first dump. That rates up there with housefighting in my book.

KarmannSport;1368051 said:
Back in OSI days I took out my fair share of Microsoft Optical mice. I raged bad when I was 17 =P Used to punch the desk so hard the desktop would lock up.

my old roomate used to get fucking pissed when we played. We'd both get killed, id be like "shit" and he'd be over there ripping his fucking desk apart and throwing shit everywhere, he actually broke his keyboard tray more than once lol

UO Atari

Wanderer

i think ganking is gay much funner 1v1 other wise your dead in 2 seconds and dont get to have alittle fun

Raf

Wanderer

This thread is fuckin old....
Why the hell would anyone wanna an corp it?

BTW 2 vs 1 is hardly a "GANK" By gank Im thinking more like 4 or more vs 1

raito

Wanderer

cursis-hybrid;613306 said:
Ganking is fun.... i guess thats a good reason... its like poeple cheating in starcraft.. to people its fun... but i find it takes the fun out of the game that you win 99% of the time.. except on the last human missions if you use the always full power thing and you send battle cruisers to destroy the ion cannon but all the ghosts insta lockdown your ass... =\

Last time I checked there was no ion cannon in Starcraft :D

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

cursis-hybrid;613257 said:
Seriously holy fuck... thats what makes this shard fucking lame... its good except for the faggot fucking douchebags who gank....

Especially when i have no weapon...

ARE PEOPLE THAT FUCKING USELESS NOT TO BE ABLE TO KILL SOMEONE THAT THEY NEED 2 FRIEND TO HELP THEM?

Maybe if i had a weapon to defend myself.. or maybe if there wasn't some faggot continualsly casting paralize for his friend....

For those of you who gank... learn some fucking skill at the game or go die irl cause you are a faggot.

Thank You... This message brought to you by Cursis... possibly a bit angry because he was going to re-euipt....

STFU! And go play FFXI online if you're so damned sensitive. I see a pack of reds, I run, I hide, or I die and I accept it AS PART OF THIS FUCKING GAME!!! Stop whining about being killed, or go play something a lil nicer like Pokemon.

It makes the game fun, because you have to find ways around being ganked: Gank yourself, counter-gank them, hide, run, bring friends. You don't play hide and go seek and then get made when they find you. ;)

Grimm920

Wanderer

I get ganked with my miner all the time... one time i recall into an orc training session i guess... apparently it takes 10 orcs to kill a miner lol, maybe it doesnt take that many but thats how many murders i gave out

Jackson221

Wanderer

I kinda have a basic question. Why would someone with nothing on them CARE if they were killed, especially on this server? That just doesn't make sense. "I got ganked 10 times with nothing on me and so now I RAGE." How can someone get ganked over and over, unless they simply keep returning for more, hence they deserve to die over and over and over, heck I'll be at Britain Bank come there just so I can kill you for being stupid.

Also, dude, ya know why people kill others with NOTHING on them. To get little kids to rage, whine, complain, call it what you will. They wanna piss you off. If you would allow it, they'd gank you, then rez you, just to gank you again. Just to see you rage and whine.

All in all, they do it for laughs. They don't give a rats ass, period. You think they lack skill, and they sit there and say, "Yeah look who's running for 20 minutes to the nearest healer as a ghost."

In the end, if you can't handle ganking UOGamers is a TOTAL waste of your time. On this server, I have never entered a Dungeon without at sometime during that session having some group of reds 2+ attack me. NEVER!!!!

brentfro

Sorceror

I don't understand how someone can get so mad over a game or whether or not a person has "skills" at a game. I'm terrible at both 1v1 and group fighting so I'm sure I dont deserve to live because I dont have skills. The fact that you are 19 and get so upset over dieing in a game sort of makes it seem like you might be a loser in real life. It's bad enough I find myself sitting at a computer screen playing dorky games with spells and stuff for hours, then try to go out and be social and never mention I play this game. I hope I never get mad enough to flip out like you did because you got killed with nothing on you whick would make me think there's obviously no reason to be upset at all since nothing was lost.