UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why should I give you 1 mil?

Trivial

Sorceror
Re: Why should I give you 1 mil?

Well, one million would really help give my guild a great start, and I would split the check with my guild mates. And it would make me a very happy newbie. But it's your choice, and there may be someone out there more deserving, or maybe not. Hopefully we'll get lucky. :)

Dilly

Knight

You should give me a mil because I am trying to help suit up 2 new friends who joined and a mil could buy me like 12 hrsks to make them gear ;(

Pont

Knight

My reasons:
  1. Beacause you and Ajax are on my friends list :).
  2. Because I live in a wooden shed on a remote island.
  3. Because I owe 300k to another person on my friend list and would like to give it to them asap.
  4. Because its getting cold and I have no clothes or fire wood for Pontauban.
  5. Because I will use whats left after 300k to fund my next cheesy vid. ;)

Malafor

Knight

Instead of handing someone the mill you should make a treasure hunt.
Have a house somewhere with a public chest with the check in and leave a clue on the forums for people to figure out.

Maybe you can even make 2 houses and first clue leads to the first house and there you find the second clue that will lead you to the treasure house.
Would be alot more fun. :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Malafor;515985 said:
Instead of handing someone the mill you should make a treasure hunt.
Have a house somewhere with a public chest with the check in and leave a clue on the forums for people to figure out.

Maybe you can even make 2 houses and first clue leads to the first house and there you find the second clue that will lead you to the treasure house.
Would be alot more fun. :)

This is just 2 mil's. I have plenty more mil's to do different things, I just wanted something easy for today :)

MadeInQuebec

willwehling;515996 said:
Because after how bad your mom was last night, you owe me some money back.

[e bs couch

That's what I call pretty retarded....

Eden worker

Wanderer

that's the kind of thread that makes you want to participate and not participate at the same time.
its an open begging thread huh :eek:!!! Its a call for all beggars from uo world hahaha...and if you see me writing maybe its because i am one too >>>>so bad>>>> i never liked to ask money form others : makes you quite dependent of others...
I would like to speak in french but for respect of all i'll do it in english : so bad english hahaha

Well, why you should give to me, and only me 2 million? that's a nice question.

I am not a big noob, But am not a veteran too. I dont think i will need the money for personnal advancement, as am fairly well suited up to do pvm(i have 2/6 and full lrc, true with shity resists and poor lmc and mr :p).

Bu you should give it to me because i have a real project for my litle future in uo : make a good guild, and if i can supply noobs with noob stuff hahaha. That's it! that's where i will use the money even if for real i will need more than only one litle million.

If you quit uo for real, have a good time out xD

Sundoom

Sorceror

Even if I won and you handed me the check in trade box, I'd just decline and tell you to give it to 3rd place.

MadeInQuebec

Eden worker;516006 said:
waaaa but then you quit UO DEMISE ahhahaha*

Isnt hybrid a litle harder?

I've been playing Hybrid since Nov 07 and I'm doing well. It's not harder, it's just different. It,s whatever fits your style, and Hybrid fits my style better, even tho i dont pvp whatsoever.

hugoboss

Sorceror

give the 1mil cheque to Oaks.. at his 'Bank of Oaks' house plot at Luna, not all the locked down cheques are 1mil.. some are actually a mere 100k! give him the 1mil cheque, it'll help him make up the shortfall

Sundoom

Sorceror

So you don't like an item based game I take it? Who does unless they themselves are rich and try to distribute to society. In all honestly I believe you should give that gold to either The State of Yew or Wolf Tribe, both roleplaying guilds.

MadeInQuebec

Sundoom;516013 said:
So you don't like an item based game I take it? Who does unless they themselves are rich and try to distribute to society. In all honestly I believe you should give that gold to either The State of Yew or Wolf Tribe, both roleplaying guilds.

Being item based did played in my decision. Mainly because I am mostly a trader and trying to figure out the correct pricing formula has given me headaches, and I've given up on trying to figure all that out.

The other things is that I miss my crew on hybrid too much and I cannot play UO without them :)

If those roleplayers steps up and identify themselves in this thread, I will take that into consideration :)

arckjan

Wanderer

because im new to this game, and having 1mil in my backpack would totally upset my gameplay lol

-arckjan

Krave

Sorceror

because i dont really need it but i gladly help you to get rid of it