UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WKD impact in UOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

Wanderer
Re: WKD impact in UOG

JesseJane said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA,
u caught me.

ps. u have just started the war.

you gona have to try harder than just joining the same guild to get the skills needed to fnaly beat me 1v1 jesse

jax=3 jesse=0

god i fucking love myself

Jax said:
you gona have to try harder than just joining the same guild to get the skills needed to fnaly beat me 1v1 jesse

jax=3 jesse=0

god i fucking love myself

im glad u can sleep at night because u can conc blow/DP/FS me. u win life sir. now go play in the street. oh wait ur like 40 and still play video games.
are u in the basement right now?

unrequited love said:
Does anyone else get the impression that this thread was started by a WKD alt account. 1 post for the win.

nah checked his ip, first post that ip has ever made. but its not hard to change an ip.

Mico

Sorceror

Micha II said:
Its always great to hear people enjoy having us around, normally we have reds tring there hardest to dog us but guess what we gank and gankings team work so yeah! but still glad to hear some people are glad we are around
Who's us? you're not WKD... Pretender :/

Sypher

Wanderer

At least they stick together for one purpose, not like red on red fighting. Sure, they may have some guys who aren't good pvpers but when there are 40 of them chasing your ass there isn't much you can do but RLH.
Maybe if the reds would stop killing each other and ban together for one common cause for once, WKD would then have their hands full.

Here is a good example; I was watchng them the other night, about 8 of them chasing 2 reds. Well the reds got away, but then another red came on the screen and instead of asking for his help against WKD, the 2 reds attack that red...wtf? Group together and go after these guys, damn.

heh wkd has they're hands full when there is more than 3 reds.

and jax u made a good decision avoiding my previous post.

Sypher

Wanderer

Well given the example, the 2 reds should have asked the other to help instead of attacking him. Maybe they were noobs and looked for the easier target? 8 WKD or this lonely red? :v

Seifer-Staff said:
Well given the example, the 2 reds should have asked the other to help instead of attacking him. Maybe they were noobs and looked for the easier target? 8 WKD or this lonely red? :v

every time we run into that situation, we do that. dont attack reds when there is 40 blues, unless ur factioning

Sypher

Wanderer

True, I've watched a bunch of brit GY fights were you guys come together, but in general, it's hard getting a group of reds together when everyone knows WKD is rolling 10+ deep in bucs.
I have nothing bad to say about them other than the mess recruiting of anyone, pretty soon they will start getting spys, people who join just to kill them then resign, etc. if not already. Other than that it is good to see an anti-red guild who stick together regardless of their pvp skill being top notch or not.

Mico

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
heh wkd has they're hands full when there is more than 3 reds.

and jax u made a good decision avoiding my previous post.

WKD have 3 sets of players...
Beginners. = "I got A weapon.. Imma whack the shiet out of you"

Still not there yet = "Imma cast on that bitch till he die regardless of your call Mico." "NO Bitch, I am not Xhealing Mico" "OMG he can go to hell!"

Whoo HOo We R Leet = Me ofcourse. Trust me u can't beat my hally mage alchy bola tamer 1v1, I can guarantee it. My buddies: Kashoe, MichaII Jr., Testahoe, Jax, and my babe That Girl and don't forget Iionnis.!@! Each one has a different style of fighting.. Making them very unique.

I give my prop's to this guild for going a different way. Might not be one of the best guilds but they'll get there imo.

Son of Wanker said:
I give my prop's to this guild for going a different way. Might not be one of the best guilds but they'll get there imo.
diff in what way? as in a blue "ZERG"? yes very origional. the only thing that makes them diff from random blues running outa del with spears, is ventrilo.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Mico said:
WKD have 3 sets of players...
Beginners. = "I got A weapon.. Imma whack the shiet out of you"

Still not there yet = "Imma cast on that bitch till he die regardless of your call Mico." "NO Bitch, I am not Xhealing Mico" "OMG he can go to hell!"

Whoo HOo We R Leet = Me ofcourse. Trust me u can't beat my hally mage alchy bola tamer 1v1, I can guarantee it. My buddies: Kashoe, MichaII Jr., Testahoe, Jax, and my babe That Girl and don't forget Iionnis.!@! Each one has a different style of fighting.. Making them very unique.
lmao :D

Jax

Wanderer

Trust me u can't beat my hally mage alchy bola tamer 1v1

lol mico your a crazy bastard but badass yes;> that line cracked me the fuck up irl

Status
Not open for further replies.