UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WKD impact in UOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WKD impact in UOG

JesseJane said:
diff in what way? as in a blue "ZERG"? yes very origional. the only thing that makes them diff from random blues running outa del with spears, is ventrilo.
Well naturally everyone gives in and creates Pk characters, and does the whole "i can fight everyone now thing". I support PvP in whatever form it comes in, but i enjoy the idea of having a group to try to counter PK's. It also kinda brings back some orginal OSI pk blue battles. And not to poke fun, but >!< isnt exaclty too small niether. ;)

Son of Wanker said:
>!< isnt exaclty too small niether. ;)

sir, we have about 6 active members at best. and we just kicked one so get ur story straight. about 25 chars in the guild are gilmores. in the past 3 months i bet u havent seen more than 6 of us(that are guilded) at a time.

JesseJane said:
sir, we have about 6 active members at best. and we just kicked one so get ur story straight. about 25 chars in the guild are gilmores. in the past 3 months i bet u havent seen more than 6 of us(that are guilded) at a time.
So... you're not as active now amends for the times when >!< was extremely active? No need to get tense Jesse.. and either way what does it matter. Im not hardly as active now, i was just refering to times when you guild has been extremely active w/ numbers, had you guys own the shit out of me plenty.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Jax said:
i tink they got it from all the 14v3 they preticipate in lol

You practically layed down the foundations for WKD by making your original trash anti-red zerg guild. You showed noobs that if they get the numbers, they might have a chance at winning, regardless of how much they suck (i.e. When you couldn't fend the reds off at your mall alone).

Mico said:
WKD have 3 sets of players...
Beginners. = "I got A weapon.. Imma whack the shiet out of you"

Still not there yet = "Imma cast on that bitch till he die regardless of your call Mico." "NO Bitch, I am not Xhealing Mico" "OMG he can go to hell!"

Whoo HOo We R Leet = Me ofcourse. Trust me u can't beat my hally mage alchy bola tamer 1v1, I can guarantee it. My buddies: Kashoe, MichaII Jr., Testahoe, Jax, and my babe That Girl and don't forget Iionnis.!@! Each one has a different style of fighting.. Making them very unique.

Looks like ODB couldn't handle the faction heat.

JesseJane said:

Who got kicked?

Sigler

Sorceror

>!< is a pretty good guild.. I remmber when there was no guard zone at the moongates and the moongates were also moon phasing. Man.. about 8 >!< would just sit there and gank everyone who came through. Sucked cause my store/house was right there.. but ya... skilled

Jax

Wanderer

IQJ said:
You practically layed down the foundations for WKD by making your original trash anti-red zerg guild. You showed noobs that if they get the numbers, they might have a chance at winning, regardless of how much they suck (i.e. When you couldn't fend the reds off at your mall alone).

Looks like ODB couldn't handle the faction heat.

Who got kicked?

HAHAHA its good to see that a few of you faggets still rember jax kicking the dogshit out of all the reds on the shard West gate Crew style lol
long live anti pk's

JesseJane said:
diff in what way? as in a blue "ZERG"? yes very origional. the only thing that makes them diff from random blues running outa del with spears, is ventrilo.

Lol Quoted for Fucking Truth.

Jax

Wanderer

unrequited love said:
Lol Quoted for Fucking Truth.

u need no talk to much shit mr luv i know all about your ass and i also know your about the shittest pvper i have ever run into so who dnt you stick to makeing malls then closeing em and not talk shit befor jax has to kick the dogshit outa you infront of all these people i was anti pking bwefor your guild of fags even started i rember you beggin me to join cause i am how do i put it
1 bad mother fucker

Jax

Wanderer

Grass Clone Army said:
hey wdk 2v3 3v5 4v7 for monies?

and how about 1v1 for your account niga fuck a bunch of bullshit 2v3 hahaha in your like in anyones like ide like to see you talk down me and 2 other wkd 3v3 HAHAH whos gona do it jesse? AHAHAHAHAH gilmore??? YOU HAHAHAHA man i love wakeing up to a busted gut u make me laugh so hard irl its not even funny

XIQJX

Wanderer

Jax said:
HAHAHA its good to see that a few of you faggets still rember jax kicking the dogshit out of all the reds on the shard West gate Crew style lol
long live anti pk's

Yeah, I sure am a noob. Thats why you could never kill me when I stole at your mall, "a grizzly bear" style tbh. And then a little while after you made WGC I just started killing them, easy loot. ;/

Jax said:
and how about 1v1 for your account niga fuck a bunch of bullshit 2v3 hahaha in your like in anyones like ide like to see you talk down me and 2 other wkd 3v3 HAHAH whos gona do it jesse? AHAHAHAHAH gilmore??? YOU HAHAHAHA man i love wakeing up to a busted gut u make me laugh so hard irl its not even funny

heh, ill tell u one thing, im not, by far the best 1v1er on the shard. but u calling out other guild mates of mine will get u shut up quick. its kinda sad that u think playing on a hally tank, using dp, and waiting for a big hit is skill. how many spells are in ur spell book? i know at least FS Gheal and Recall. im sure Gilmore or Marley would be happy to smack u around a bit. and if u really wanna 2v2 3v3 that will be nice. because im sure we will kill all of u in those, uhh id say.....First Dump. ps this is still just a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.