UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Knight
Re: y so scared?

chance21021;1819156 said:
and btw. dynasty 23 players immortal 13 players Pro 9 players and one of them is my alt.

and the gate outs. L o L

i NEVER gate out my pussy fuck guild mates might. but i do not, you mother fuckers gate soon as you lose one. no dignity? stop being scared of pixels and play the game for everyone and not youreslf.

i will fight till the death no matter what numbers. dynasty u kno this for a fucking fact. after you zerg'd us me josey and ras tried to 3v5 you for 10 fucking min. till we ran outta mana and couldnt heal josey. and then me and ras tried to 2v5 you. you gate out if its a 5v5 and your not ready.
I agree completely sig and them ran like little girls

Chance, lighten up man, I'm only messing with you, I'm sure you are a decent PvPer, caller and all, but no need to get all anal like Heavy Smoker. If you're content with feeling that your one of the best then by all means flaunt it but you don't have to come to the forums quoting each and every flame, call-out, etc. directed at you to prove a point.

In all seriousness, no I don't play anymore but I've had my share of PvPing on Hybrid before I left, I was in Dream Team for a bit, PvPed with Sheivan some, even had a time in WKD when Mico was the caller (I know, laugh) but I did it for the fun, not to try and achieve some godly name in the PvP world. I was in CoM with Entourage for some time too. PvPed with Flipper, PKed in GAY & Proud, etc.
My forum name was only named after the GAY guild red char I had, I'm not the Testament in WKD.

All joking aside man, just chill out. I know you catch the ass end of every post you make by a lot of people here but your ego is very huge, you have to expect it and back it up.

If you feel that you have skill then so be it... what you think of it is all that matters, don't let people get to you. You get bent out of shape easily, it's a game bro.

I'll agree though, it's all pixels, if you die then rez and fight again, you only lose bragging rights, so? Earn them back. Contrary to popular believe, E-Peen is NOT an issue in video games, so what if someone can beat someone else at this particular game.

Take a deep breath, lol.

... you just dont get. you need to be tellin them this

i fight no matter what, this game is just pixels to me. i dont take it seriously enough to actually be scared to fight someone in it..

all minax sit in del protection as we sit outside. we never hide we are always on field. fuck protection its for pussys

I suppose, I'm thinking of playing again, after I practice up a bit, I'll fight you man, even numbers, no biggy.

Anyways, I'm out for the day, you guys have fun, I'm sure this thread will be filled with more trolling/flames and get worse before it gets better.

Peace. :)

chance21021;1819179 said:
... you just dont get. you need to be tellin them this

i fight no matter what, this game is just pixels to me. i dont take it seriously enough to actually be scared to fight someone in it..

all minax sit in del protection as we sit outside. we never hide we are always on field. fuck protection its for pussys

King Jim Rob;1819187 said:
Sorry we also only have 8 active players...

np

but remember that is what my guild consists of. 8 2 of my chars are Pro. i just dont see why u sit in pits and let the other minax balls up and follow you around. do you ever see us sit in del?

go another factions since their scared to war u. sl is dead?

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1819156 said:
and btw. dynasty 23 players immortal 13 players Pro 9 players and one of them is my alt.

and the gate outs. L o L

i NEVER gate out my pussy fuck guild mates might. but i do not, you mother fuckers gate soon as you lose one. no dignity? stop being scared of pixels and play the game for everyone and not youreslf.

i will fight till the death no matter what numbers. dynasty u kno this for a fucking fact. after you zerg'd us me josey and ras tried to 3v5 you for 10 fucking min. till we ran outta mana and couldnt heal josey. and then me and ras tried to 2v5 you. you gate out if its a 5v5 and your not ready.

Chance I'm pretty sure you're the only person on the server that cares how many points their guild has vs how many players are in the guild. Because you're dumb as fuck and all that good stuff I'll try to explain this once more. More than a quarter of the characters in Dynasty are my own. That means around 6. Other people also have alts, and some of the characters in the guild haven't been played in months as people quit. We generally roll with 3 or 4, yesterday we had 5, owned the shit out of you 5v5 and you tried to say it was 6v3. If we had 6 or 7 people on you wouldn't stand a fucking chance, and like I said before if we fight you even numbers you're all gonna die or gate out or run to your house. Probably rage and ban people from vent, then circle jerk in the pits.

When you say 'we play with however man we have' you're obviously including sitting in the pits 2v2ing and sucking at it.

The only fact I know about you chance is that you're dumber than shit and can't count to 5.

And for clarification once we own half your squad are we supposed to stop healing so you can kill us? When it's 5v3 we didn't even offscreen like you pussies do.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Lafable;1819203 said:
Chance I'm pretty sure you're the only person on the server that cares how many points their guild has vs how many players are in the guild. Because you're dumb as fuck and all that good stuff I'll try to explain this once more. More than a quarter of the characters in Dynasty are my own. That means around 6. Other people also have alts, and some of the characters in the guild haven't been played in months as people quit. We generally roll with 3 or 4, yesterday we had 5, owned the shit out of you 5v5 and you tried to say it was 6v3. If we had 6 or 7 people on you wouldn't stand a fucking chance, and like I said before if we fight you even numbers you're all gonna die or gate out or run to your house. Probably rage and ban people from vent, then circle jerk in the pits.

When you say 'we play with however man we have' you're obviously including sitting in the pits 2v2ing and sucking at it.

The only fact I know about you chance is that you're dumber than shit and can't count to 5.

And for clarification once we own half your squad are we supposed to stop healing so you can kill us?

I'm pretty sure the only time we've ever fought you close to even numbers was when it was 2v3 in mag, me and eric killed pookie and you guys were saying, "oh ur lucky pookie sucks", and then you guys gated out after we killed another.

You guys came back, we started to 2v3 again and you called in Mystical, so we got another person to come and we killed you again, repeatedly.

is spitting image, pichakchu, and express- in pro? 7+3 randoms = 10 vs what appears to be 5 or 6 com.
picture is old, but mind you my point is that you have randoms who jump in like any other guild.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1819207 said:

is spitting image, pichakchu, and express- in pro? 7+3 randoms = 10 vs what appears to be 5 or 6 com.
picture is old, but mind you my point is that you have randoms who jump in like any other guild.

Check the top of your screen.

They had a lot more than 5.

Lafable;1819203 said:

And for clarification once we own half your squad are we supposed to stop healing so you can kill us? When it's 5v3 we didn't even offscreen like you pussies do.

to start off.

you just openly admited you have 6 players in the guild thats 6 accounts and you can be banned for using more then 4 accounts. that chris was jail'd for 2 weeks ago.

we fucking raped you in the tourny lastnight and the tourny before that. thats even numbers.

you never win even numbers. and you say everything that you do.

i've never gated out fighting you. and never house hid fighting JUST dynasty.

aim me. chance21021

i wanna do some setups and im turning on ss's and they will be post'd

once again aim me

C h a n c e 2 1 0(zero) 2 1

Son of Wanker;1819207 said:

let me put that ss out for you.

9 enemy bars 7 party bars 2 afk i wasnt on screen meaning 4 pro members 3 randoms vs 5 dream team.

i would gladly fight you 5v7 field. aim me we will 5v7 you in a heart beat with no complaining.

now plz. post a ss of us die'n when theres not 3 different minax guilds zerging us?

minax does not fight without all of them zerging. whens last time you went out when immortal wasnt on? wait [e lol you havent:(

Sprint-

Wanderer

There's at LEAST 10.

• Jobe
  • Parliament
  • The Gunslinger
  • Pax
  • Mr. Jingles
  • Sam
  • Jesse Jane
  • Pimp Slap
  • Trixy
  • Foxxy

This is not counting all of the other bars on the top, seeing as there is no proof they are in the fight.

Second of all, not all of our guild mates were there, as you can tell.

Its not our fault you guys can't stay alive long enough to make it 'seem' like even numbers.

so... now dt/com and minax are working together to stop the all powerful Pro? Really...listen to yourselves.
I also know that you guys are never further than a recall away. Besides the fact that if you can make accusations of 13 people in vent = 13 people in field, then i can make statements pretaining to the fact that it was a 10 v 5 on dream team.

Son of Wanker;1819237 said:
so... now dt/com and minax are working together to stop the all powerful Pro? Really...listen to yourselves.
I also know that you guys are never further than a recall away. Besides the fact that if you can make accusations of 13 people in vent = 13 people in field, then i can make statements pretaining to the fact that it was a 10 v 5 on dream team.

are u forgetting i already post'd ss's of my vent and your vent as proof:)

and no i pointed out that it was 5 of us vs 5 dream team there was 3 randoms.

aim: chance21021

we will do some field fights pc vs Pro

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1819216 said:
to start off.

you just openly admited you have 6 players in the guild thats 6 accounts and you can be banned for using more then 4 accounts. that chris was jail'd for 2 weeks ago.

we fucking raped you in the tourny lastnight and the tourny before that. thats even numbers.

you never win even numbers. and you say everything that you do.

i've never gated out fighting you. and never house hid fighting JUST dynasty.

aim me. chance21021

i wanna do some setups and im turning on ss's and they will be post'd

once again aim me

C h a n c e 2 1 0(zero) 2 1

I've had more than 6 accounts since before you even knew what this shard was. I've seen you gate out about 20 times in the last two days. And you ran to your house yesterday from just 3 of us.

For about the hundredth time, I don't aim gays. I don't want you having my aim spamming me every time we roll you. Reading the forums and reading your text in game is almost more than I can handle as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.