UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y so scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siris/james

Wanderer
Re: y so scared?

chance21021;1819216 said:
we fucking raped you in the tourny lastnight and the tourny before that. thats even numbers.

and in the tourny this morning ;)

Lafable;1819398 said:
For about the hundredth time, I don't aim gays. I don't want you having my aim spamming me every time we roll you. Reading the forums and reading your text in game is almost more than I can handle as is.

way to dodge setups..

Lafable;1819398 said:
I've had more than 6 accounts since before you even knew what this shard was. I've seen you gate out about 20 times in the last two days. And you ran to your house yesterday from just 3 of us.

For about the hundredth time, I don't aim gays. I don't want you having my aim spamming me every time we roll you. Reading the forums and reading your text in game is almost more than I can handle as is.

do u lie this much irl?

i guess ima have to turn my ss's back on

chance21021;1819165 said:

Minax: OMG Pro IS ZERGING EVERYONE HIDE IN PITS!

Pro: we only have 6 ppl on...

Minax: tells other minax, "lets all go out at once and call different targets"

narrator: Pro kills 2, then dies to a total of 14 minax

Minax: Dynasty: OWNED ROFL OWNED 5V6 OWNED ROFL

Minax: Population Control: OMG YOU HAD 13 PPL! IT WAS EVEN NUMBERS

Minax: Immortal we had 7 we didn't zerg it was just unfortunate

||||||

Chance21021: parliament why do you zerg? it's skillless join another faction i would of within 3 days of the zergs.

Parliament: dude we want war horses.

all the factions have towns... nice excuse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

funny how no one has anything to say

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

chance21021;1819560 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

funny how no one has anything to say

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i wish i could get an even number fight with u guys...........u can even bring the bola tamer.

says the person whose guild zergd 15+ for like a year

how many aim offer's do i have to give a day?

aim: chance21021

see the difference is, when i zerged......i didnt make threads about not getting even number fights. i just made nerds like you rage log all day. you are a fucking idiot if u think you dont outnumber ppl just about every time u fight. just because the randoms arent on your stone doesnt mean they arent on your side. lincolin hawk isnt on ur stone but i sure do see him fighting alot along side of you. but ya as soon as i get my Sallos fixed i would gladly do a set up with u..........if u can put up a wager thats worth while.

Sprint-

Wanderer

JesseJane;1819579 said:
see the difference is, when i zerged......i didnt make threads about not getting even number fights. i just made nerds like you rage log all day. you are a fucking idiot if u think you dont outnumber ppl just about every time u fight. just because the randoms arent on your stone doesnt mean they arent on your side. lincolin hawk isnt on ur stone but i sure do see him fighting alot along side of you. but ya as soon as i get my Sallos fixed i would gladly do a set up with u..........if u can put up a wager thats worth while.

how does 20mil sound? [e kiss

Sprint-

Wanderer

JesseJane;1819586 said:
aye, 2v2 3v3 or 4v4?

didn't we just discuss this in aim like 2 minutes ago?

oblivi0us fr0g: ya sure. 2v2 3v3 or 4v4?
XoriaN UOG: any
XoriaN UOG: i like how u dont add 1v1 tho
XoriaN UOG: ^^
oblivi0us fr0g: i know ur better 1v1 pits than me, no doubt

u forgot this part

oblivi0us fr0g (10:29:04 PM): but if u want to 1v1, ill field u
oblivi0us fr0g (10:29:10 PM): but u know what will happen

Sprint-

Wanderer

u forgot this part

oblivi0us fr0g: but if u want to 1v1, ill field u
oblivi0us fr0g: but u know what will happen
XoriaN UOG: only way 1v1 field owuld change is if ur using pets
XoriaN UOG: :p
oblivi0us fr0g: u might not have a chance against a dexer either.

siris/james

Wanderer

you both forgot this part

oblivi0us fr0g: but if u want to 1v1, ill field u
oblivi0us fr0g: but u know what will happen
XoriaN UOG: only way 1v1 field owuld change is if ur using pets
XoriaN UOG: :p
oblivi0us fr0g: u might not have a chance against a dexer either.
XoriaN UOG: whatever siris is the best of all time
oblivi0us fr0g: no shit, i dont want it with him on my tamer or dexer
XoriaN UOG: qft

Kingllama;1819512 said:
Siris keep talking shit more action

im the best, nobody can beat me
set ups? 1v3 me being the 1
1 mill
any takers?

Blake12345

Sorceror

Dynasty is not even good. Do people start mistaken you for being good after you've been around so long? Every time we fought them even numbers like two months ago all they did was hit the mud then run to the message boards claiming to have been ganked.

Get over yourselves, just because at one point and time your guild abbreviation was one long word doesn't make you good. It just makes you a bigger nerd than everyone else.

Why does everyone talk trash to Chance? Without him, the field scene would be boring! He's always ready for a fight, whether it be set-ups or field. You guys are gonna be hella bored if he leaves. You won't find a better caller then Chance, you should hear the dude calling targets in vent. He's like a drill sargent, if you fuck up, he let's you know, tells you what you did wrong. That's why his crew is top form, ready to pounce if you guys ever leave pits. Way better battle commander then you Mico, that's for damn sure. You just best hope he don't go to DF cause he'll tear shit up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.